Pumping Tanny

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, so I pull into my regular bar at about 7:30 an all the regular people are doing their regular stuff.I say hey and everybody responds,hey.Been coming here for awhile,and my buddy bartends and friend plays a solo act on tues.Everybody knows me and all the waitresses talk about how big I am. I'm in my 50's an all the waitresses are in their 30's so never expect any of them to go very far with me. One waitress tells me that all the girls are talking about my package and how big it is,and I have to laugh.Been pumping my cock and balls for about 10 years.Have to say my bulge is pretty fucking big when I want it to be. Only pump about half way when I just go out for giggles.That means about a 6 inch soft dick an about 7 inches thick,with my balls the size of a small melon. OK enough about me for now,here is where tanny comes in. She's about 5' 2 just a little bit chunky,but not bad,and TITS to cry for,does the tanning bed ,hot waitress for the summer.Well I'm sittin on the patio an there's abunch of stuff going on with people leaving and don't know what's going on. Tanny comes walking back on the patio laughing,I say what's goin on. Oh nothing,just showed them my tits, I said damn wish I could get a look. You haven't seen my tits,I had about a week ago ,but always play dumb when it comes to seein' tits. So up goes the shirt and bra and out comes some of the biggest and prettiest boobs you have ever seen. I go on about that shit for what seems like forever and she's diigin it and playing with them alot,damn.There's not alot of people around and she's showing them alot to me. Then she says to me I hear you got the big shit! Everybody says you got the big dick and stuff,let's see it.Ican't pull my pants down here ,but I got some cellphone flicks and they are some big ones.She says did you find some big dick on the net and now your going to show me. No I'm going to show you my stuff which is some of the biggest I ;ve ever been.When I pump big it's crazy.These days whien I pump I pump with 2 homemade cylinders. The cock pump is just 3 inches wide,but the ball pump is a 3x81/2 break away.{Brei
m excitedakaway is a clam shell that let's you get big then open up like alligator jaws}So anyway I show her the first vid and she says nobody has a dick that big or balls.Show her the 2nd one with my face in the vid and she starts to shutter.Walks away shaking her head. Comes back and says my nipples won;t go down can I see that again. So I show her some more,she's playin a little with her shit tryin not be obvious,but she was. That was wednesday and nothing else happened thinking ,I'm older tough shit. Ok so I pull into the bar on friday and tanny is working and I'm excited but just hangin on the patio. First thing she says to me as I order a beer is my husband is out of the city tonite.DAMN! Sit around drink a couple,seems like she's not messin round. Tells me I get off at 11;00 what's happpening. So like I said when I go out I just pump about half but now I ve showed her the full stuff,which got her gurggling. So, I made a good excuse and said don't worry I'll be back. She was not so sure and was kinda bitchin'.I made a beeline to the house got the 3 inch out an started pumping,well I was about close to 2 1/2 in. across then and hit it for about an hour an next you know I'm packn the 3in. for awhileand get 81/2 out. Now here's where it gets good,I'm hittin that for about 1 1/2 hours and I'm absolutely huge,think of this fillin the 3 in.do the pi{almost 91/2 fat and almost nine in.long. Look down and balls are almost 21 in. around,this is not going to fit in pants without bulging profusly.SoI pull into the bar about 10:30 and try to slip into the patio without anybody noticing me ,but that didn't happen.Two women were sitting looking out as I was walking ing in, the one just said are you fucking kidding me and the other just gasped. Went thru and sat down,and tanny came out quickly,beer,yea. So here's the deal,tanny gets off sits right down next to me and goes o my god.Fuck this is huge,yea your right. She slips her hand behind my waistband and down my front about an inch and says we gotta go.So we get to my house,wanting to play music and candles and such,fuck that get it out,put it in my face.So I pull down my pants and superwear and her eyes just fuckin explode!I can't get this all the way in my mouth and your balls are bigger than anything I;ve ever seen.

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So that's what you wanted wasn't it, you were talkin' bout gettin big dick,well here it is. Come on honey open it up you can do it.So next thing I know she just opens her mouth like she is almost screamin'and pops the big ass head in her mouth.Grabs it with both hands and starts jackin it in her face like crazy.Now I'm just crazy over huge tits and I'm playin' with these like crazy,but reach down to feel her pussy,and it's drippin' like a faucet. She says, fuck this thing is going to stretch my poor little pussy way out. OK let's lay back and get ready to get busy,yeah,God I've never had something this big,let me just perv on this for awhile. So finally I just grab her and throw her on the bed,spread her legs and slide up and thwack drop the monster right on top of her quim, and she shivers profusly.Fuck me with that thing man do it now god I'm almost ready to come right now.I pull her legs up and put the head at her entrance and she says" gawd take it easy please". Put the head at her opening but struggle to get it in,oh that's not gonna fit.I got some super slide that I mix up myself,and rub some on me and her. Stick my big pumped dick in her pussy and keep pushin' and I get about 4 inches in and she almost passess out.Fuck how can anybody have a cock this long and thick,well if you want know I'll show you. Women can get huge too.You have a smaller clit while I'm feelin it, would you like to have a huge one?I pull out and get the clit cyclinder out and hook it up to a vacuum thing I got set up.Thanks aquarium pumps! Turn it on and stick it to her clit ,it grabs and sucks ,OOOHHHHHH fuck are you kiddin' me.

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So as the vacuum starts to suck on her,I kick around in a sort of 69,and she starts sucking on me."Ohhh,I can't believe what that thing is doing to me!" The clit cylinder is about 3/4 thick and 3 in. long,after bout 10 mins. she's filling it about 1/2 in. in length.I start moving it back and forth jackin her off, stretching her clit more. It keeps sliding a little more as a few minutes go by. All of a sudden she says,"I can't even get my hand around your cock,man, I gotta see how you do it!" Really,hold on while I set this up.Kick on another electric pump and pull the 3"x9" cylinder out,and slip it on,it takes but a few seconds til I'm sliding right towards the end.While I was getting the cylinder I hit my light system so now tthe room is bathed in a red and yellow glow,framing the whole shit that's going on.I'm on my knees with the cock pump on jackin it back and forth,and my dick is absolutely turning to stone,looking down I see her with one hand jerkin her clit hard and the other holding one of her huge tits sucking her big nipples.My balls are still huge and are hanging downto my knees lightly touching the bed. I'm so turned on my cock is touching the end of the cylinder and can feel the fitting sucking on my piss slit. That is just fucking amazing,pull that thing out and fuck me with it,now! I pull the cyl. off and grab my cock,I have big hands and I couldn't get my hand around it.not even close.I put my cockhead to her lips and she's absolutely flooding,I push firmly and the head and about an inch goes in.I work it back and forth at the same time I grab the cyl. hose and yank on her clit. I look down at the tube on her clit and she'a about 3/4 or so deep in it,she's starting to get huge.I grab her legs behind her knees and hike them up in the air,and forcefully push my cock in about half way,she starts to quiver hard.Ahhhh,ahhhhh,ohhh gawd!Right then I reach down and grab the cylinder and pull hard and pop it off with a big sucking sound. "PULL YOUR COCK OUT PULL YOUR COCK OUT!"I yank my monster back out and I get hit with 3or4 streams of cunt cum on my stomach. She just lay there shaking and her eyes just rolling in her head,panting.After a few minutes she says"Oh my god that's the first time I ever squirted,I can't fucking believe it.................................(if you want to hear more let me know)

D

deleted319960

Are you kidding? Of course we want more!

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The inside of her thighs were still quivering,"I can't stop it" I say why try! My husband has a skinny dick only 4 or 5 in. long and can only go 5 or 10 minutes.Well we still got alot of fuckin' to do ,you o.k. Yep I'm coming back ,but the first thing you gotta do is hook that tube back up to my clit!Stick it back on and it sucks right onto it.DAMN now it's almost an inch long,your a fuckin' natural.She slides down my body with her face right on my shit.Reaches her right arm down around my huge ballsack and up to my cock,grabs it and says"this is almost the size of a baby or at least a bigger animal!She starts sucking on my huge balls and says" these are as big as my head".Are these as big as they get and I say no ,but it will take awhile to get them bigger. Really bigger than this oh,yeah,my balls keep getting bigger not more fluid build up.I'm so fucking into this I gotta see. Right now my balls are bigger than softballs so this is going to be some of the biggest I've ever been. Put the clamshell on an jack the vacuum up just a little higher than normal,start filling the big fucker up.Jesus,gawd look how big that's gettin'.I can't stand it anymore I have to go suck these huge fucking tits,big as my head too!We been fuckin' around for 45 mins. an hour and looks and goes OH FUCKING CHRIST,at this point I'm almost packing the big tube.At one time just for shits and giggles I marked 10 inches on the tube but the best I ever did was 9 1/2,looked down myself and was about a 1/4 inch past the 10 in. mark.I have to take this off the pressure is killin'me,Break the clam off an shiiiit,this is hugggge! At this point my cock was so maxed out I didn't even need to get hard ,it was hard on it's own,both balls were as big as good size melons. HAHAHAHA you got to be fucking kiddin'me! I know reach over in that drawer and get the clothes tape out.This is by far the biggest I've ever been!Oh my it's 10 inches long,wrap it around my balls , this is hall of fame shit.Almost 27 inches,are you kiddin me? Wait you measured my monster in that,just balls no dick.It's still almost 24 inches,here do this.Put you balls on my face and point your "/thang at my tits.The melons fell to both sides of her face and I push my cock between her huge titties. Gawd I can't fuckin' breathe Rub a bunch of slide on her and started pumpin' away, rocked that for awhile an started feelin' a huge nut coing on.I gotta try an get in some of that pussy,don't think it's gonna work do you? Let's try this,go dog style,you can take more that way.I put the head to her gushing pussy,remember she still has the tube hooked up,and my cockhead is bigger than a major league hardball.Start pushin' to my surprise it barely start going in, do you come big you fuckin' horse cock,do you come big.Tell me you come alot at this point,big cum fuck ,biggcumm fuck. I'd like to get you an umbrella or rain slicker but ,your gonna be a glaze,well you know. Push hard and get about 3 inches in ,hit it hard.Oh, fuck wreck me you motherfucker,get another inch in.Got to go now ,pull out an drip about a shot glass of cum and she says," that's the biggest cum shot I ever seen. Oh,no I'm comming now, oh fuck an the first 3 shots go about 3 ft. an hit the headboard ,drip down to her face. Next 6 shots are ropes 1/2 in. thick all over her face and tits.She starts shakin'an going off again,I do 5 more good shots,she'out of her mind. Once again I pull the tube off with a snap and she passes out.When she finally came to she said"you know your heroin and I'm hooked,every chance I get I'll be here." Oh and by the way my mom is about your age,and she doesnt get fucked much anymore and she's still good lookin plus she's got bigger tits than me.Did I say she 's had 8 kids and a huge pussy,you need to hook up ,but I have to be there You big dick motherfucker, I've never cum this hard in my life.Bye Tanny,next time.

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man I thought some of you pump ppl. would have said something ,good or bad, just not enough pumping stories. Doyou agree?

D

deleted319960

This story is great! I am waiting for more.

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a little more about me,my garage is a pretty good shop for working on wood, metal and plastic. It's been a month since Tanny,and haven't heard from her, she was the second woman I turned on to pumping that really got off on it..So I thought it might be a good time to update some equipment.Went out bought a lucite tube 1/2 thick by 31/2 by 8 ft long figured might ass well make some shit up.Cut 3 tubes 6 in. long and put in oven to press down alittle oblong an slightly triangular.Perfect for pussy cups,but fucking big.One of them I tried to do something with. Drilled a hole towards the top of one about 1 in.and put a soft rubber gromlet in the hole so I could stick a almost 1in clit tube thru it. Clicked on the vacuum and wih a little lube,started suckin like a fish. So,while I was at it I thought "what about me" the old 3x9 was getting pretty tight so I thought let's move up a little,and see if I can get bigger. So made a 31/2x12" tube which absolutely looked huge. So now I got all this new shit and nobody to play with.Well a few days go by why not try my shit out,it's friday.So I get the clamshell out and pump off and on for about 3 hrs.The 3x9 for about an hour and now I'm pretty fucking HUGE and just start jackn and pervn on huge cock and massive balls. Oh,lookie here,cellphone goes off and who is it but,Tanny.Well hey,hi watup.How you been Tanny,oh you wouldn't believe,but just let me say,got the whole weekend free.Do you want to meet my mother? Well sure,why not,Thinkn to myself just more pussy.I found stuff out about my mom you just won't believe. I told her about you and your fuckn ridiculous genitals and she freaked out,wanting to know more. I found out it seems she did some pumping afew years backand kinda liked it but the guy didn't know that much about it,soshe didn't think that much about it.She ask me if I could take most of you and I said some but not enough.She then freaks me out telling me doesn't screw guys anymore because she just can't find anybody big enough for her.Then she goes on about how she just fucks big dildos anymore.I say how big and she says as big as you or bigger.Wow now I'm getting hot,so what's the deal,we doin anything.Yea we're coming over if that's o.k.,,your not here yet I say.Start crankn your shit we'll be over in a hour or so,been crankn all afternoon, are you really huge you fucker.Yep and I got new toys,shit might hit the fan tonight. So I 'm still pumpin and then turn lights and candles on,to set the mood unlike our first fuck fest. I see carlights and I put a robe on that almost goes to the floor,sorta like the vampire shie with nothing on underneath.I answer the door and my dick dropped to the floor. Tanny and her mother are dressed to kill.Low cut dresses and you know Tanny has huge tits and I look at them just beaming out,but then OH MY FUCKING GOD.Isee these tits that are barely being contained by this little dress.They com in and I make some drinks,turn on some smooth music and get acquainted.I have to tell you my mom has been making me screw her bigass dildos for awhile so I can deal with you better,and I have made some big gains.Well if you took to them like you took to the clit cylinder I'm sure your doin fine.Then ,her mother goes,OK she's making some pretty big claims about you and I'm skeptical.I say,Tanny says you've tried pumping before.Yeah but it wasn't all that the guy didn't have very good stuff,but it was sorta fun.Well I got the good shit both in toys and what you want. So with that I stood up and turned away from them and stripped off the long robe and slowly turned towards them.Tanny just said oh fuckin yeah,but her mother's jaw just dropped.Are you fuckin kidding me,Jesus.That'a huge ass cock,but them balls are insane.They both at the same time stood up and dropped the dresses and it was my turn to go oh shit.Both were wearing black hose and garters and all the good shit.Tanny's mother,danny,you could tell worked out some and had tit's the size of soccer balls or bigger.Tanny looked like she had lost a little weight,and there it was 2 sets of huge tit's,this is going to be a long fuckin weekend.

D

deleted319960

The story is fantastic, how long are you gong to make us wait for the next posting?

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well so i'm standing there and Danny walks toward me,and drops the little support half cup bra,tits don't hardly move that much,damn. She reaches down and grabs my dick and says"oh yeah this is the biggest cock I have ever seen". She grabs it with both fuckin' hands and starts jacking slowly back and forth,and I get at full strength.So she goes down and just as easy as you please ,sticks my head right in her mouth,an her tongue in my piss slit as far as she could. Oh my you got some real talent don't you,you haven't seen anything yet. Tanny comes over and sticks her arm under my balls and goes " look how fucking huge these are ,mom!" They both grab one ball with both hands and start rubbing them all over their face an tits.I'm going crazy here I have 2 great looking women with huge tits suckin on my huge balls.Tanny goes I want one of those clit suckers on me.Let's try this first,let me try some of this new shit I made up.So I get everthing out,an hook T up,this thing is really BIG.Yeah let's just see how big and fat you can get,this is a different than clit but I think your gonna dig it. So get the big cup out lay her back on the couch and put it on her .It starts to suck and I wiggle it a little so it get's all that up in her.OH,yeah man,what the fuck is this,it's suckin my whole damn pussy off.So as tanny is gettin with that I turn my attention back to danny.She's playing with her shit and I notice something,Christ,that's a big clit! Damn,it must have been 3/4 to 1" thick and 11/2",maybe close to 2" long.I want to try one of those clit things,absofuckinlutely!Hook one up to a pump and wow,fills side 2 side and now she is definately pass 2".Jackin it back an forth ,keep doing that and it will keep growin.Well what about you danny asks,you kiddin me me,s lookin at you pumpin that dick clit and watchin you daughter suck her whole pussy up.Fuck,look at tanny she's half way out on that cunt cup,that's almost 3" long,fuck are you kiddin me.So I go over to fuck with it and she says "if you gonna fuck with it hang your big fuckin cock and balls on my face."Ipull the cup off and wow such a big piece of cunt flesh,grab behind her big mound of flesh and you can shake it like a big slab of meat.Play for awhile and put the cup on,we gotta see how big this can get. Well what about you ,danny says,is that big fuckin tube over there what you get your stuff so big with. Well no there's no way I can get my balls in that.That's anew tube never have used it yet.WELL FUCK LET"S see! I get the new big tube I made out,danny holds this huge tube on me and I fire yet another pump up and surprisingly my dick just starts extending like a snake.To my surpise it slides to about 91/2 to93/4,but not quite packin it out yet. So here's the shit danny is pumpin her clit and it's slidin down towards the whole 3",tanny 's pumping her pussy ,looks like a flank steak,me my cock is now maxing out about half this 31/2 tube.Feels so good because got room in it,jackin big now.Danny looks at us an says,"at some point shouldn't somebody be fuckin somebody at sometime. Everybody said in a minute,and we all laughed are ass off.

D

deleted319960

What happens next? The story just doesn't end does it? Your killing me.

plisken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK ,sorry but been tied up in lotsa shit,here we go...........................................Well danny says that is so huge but you know I need a bigass cock right now. Crack the vac and out flops something I haven't seen before.Give it a rub with both hands and say ooohhhh this is insane.Danny pulls evrything off and says give me that bigass 3rd leg you got there! Slide to her and get position on her and say you ready.Fuck here's the deal are you ready for me?I pull up and push on her pussy and "fuck are you kiddin me". It slid right in to about 4 in. and she's pushin hard on me. If you can't push that all the way in you got no ass motherfucker ,get with it.I pull her legs up to the side of my shoulders and push 2 more in. in ,and dannys eyes lit up like a pinball machine. Normally most women can't take me when I'm not pumping,but this is almost like christmas, Start sliding back and forth next i know she starts flowin' real well. OH, this is good ,start going harder ,deeper,really start long dickin' her,oh fuckn yeah.I am almost all the way in an she is not flinching a fuckin'bit.I go on for a half an hour like this and she says ,"I gotta turn over and do dog style ,can't take this no more.Turn her over and just stick it back in and push it hard ,and I mean fuckn hard.I'm hittin' it oh yea, I feel good about doin almost my entire cock,back n forth. Kills me with,reaches back and grabs my balls,pulls them up as far as she can pull them up.Not letting go until you wreck my fuckn' cunt motherfucker. Well this is the process,at this moment,I look at Tanny and she has probaly 4 in. of cunt flesh suckn' in the huge cup. Pull out of danny and say,hold on.Go over pull that cup off and put the cup with the clit cyl. on her,let's see how this works,huh.Fire that up and go back to D and here we go,stop an think of this. Over a 9in dick by over 91/2 thick hittin' this like I never get to,she's diggin' I hit it harderand harder before I know it,she's blowin' cum juice out like a fountain,didn't even need to pull out,like most women. Getting ready to turn my shit to tanny,see what's up with that,but just kinda diggin' on this feeling I just had,Oh man good shit! All I got time for .........will be back......give me a shout