Pumping Testimonials

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I'd love to hear some testimonials about their pumping experiences positive gains or negative feelings. Also which ones do you recommend so on and so forth.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive gained about an inch in girth while pumping. ive been pumping for 2 months now and i can say that im addicted. i pump on 10 hg but ive noticed that if i pump after sex it hurts like hell!! i dont know why but i plan on pumping for as long as it takes to reach a permanent girth of about 7.5 to 8 inches and i would like to see at least an inch in length but i know now from experience that it is much easier to acheive gains for girth rather then length. ive got a doc johnson and its an ok pump but its hard for me to get a good seal. i pump anywhere from 2 to 3 or more hours a day, some might say that im going over board but i really want a bigger cock. im 7x6 and would like to be 8x8, im also taking pills that enhance erections (magna Rx) and taking pills that are suppose to make your dick bigger (extenze) and i also clamp but find it very painfull to jelq especialy when my dick is pumped.

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the info I hope I can get some more people to throw in their two cents!

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used Dr Joel Kaplans vacum enlarger for about 3 weeks, and I too saw gains in girth, however I stopped using it now, and the gains went away :frown1:

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
I live in uk where can I buy a pump from and which is best, because I only have done jelquing so far but that only gives me girth but I want length gains.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive gained about an inch in girth while pumping. ive been pumping for 2 months now and i can say that im addicted. i pump on 10 hg but ive noticed that if i pump after sex it hurts like hell!! i dont know why but i plan on pumping for as long as it takes to reach a permanent girth of about 7.5 to 8 inches and i would like to see at least an inch in length but i know now from experience that it is much easier to acheive gains for girth rather then length. ive got a doc johnson and its an ok pump but its hard for me to get a good seal. i pump anywhere from 2 to 3 or more hours a day, some might say that im going over board but i really want a bigger cock. im 7x6 and would like to be 8x8, im also taking pills that enhance erections (magna Rx) and taking pills that are suppose to make your dick bigger (extenze) and i also clamp but find it very painfull to jelq especialy when my dick is pumped.

You take extenze?
how is it working for you?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I have pumped off and on for years. Girth gains seem to come easily, and if you stick to it long enough they become permanent, but length gains are very difficult for most of us with intact ligament structures.

I have E.D. however and though the major contributor was a horseback riding accident when I was in HS, I often wonder if my years of pumping also played a role.

The only thing I can say is that your dick is on the line with cheap equipment. Stick to a thick wall non flared cylinder design and never use any device without a vacuum level gauge. Any extended time period at over 7" can do damage.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Testicles can be sucked into tube in painful way. So be careful to avoid testicle moanial.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Ive been a pumper since 92 and ive had phenominal gains in length and girth.The trick is...you gotta stick with it!also,do manual stretches after pumping! i myself pump 5 days a week and do the stretches 7.Works like a charm.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
My experience compares with yadevavhah's; I agree that stretches complement pumping, and I never pump without jelqing. I have had positive results in both size and erectile fitness from pumping at reasonable levels.

pinto4

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there

I have been pumping for 20 years and I sill love it. I gained over 2 inches in length, girth seems to come harder to achieve for me. The gain is very slow and not noticable just in a few weeks ( permanent gain that is).
Latlely I have combined pumping with tying off the cock at the base while in the vacuumcylinder. The cock feels like it wants to explode with all the blood traped in there and the pressure is enourmous. This has fast gains in girth for a short time, but I think that over time some of that will become permanent. It is slightly painfull, but no gain without pain. I like that anyway and I noticed that after I take off the rubber band and jerk off, my orgasms are much more intense with huge amounts of cum.
I will keep pumping, I love it

Reactions: vaun and jfriend33