pumping time

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MARCUS.22CM, Nov 10, 2009.

1. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i
    I am pumping now for 3 years start at 18, Ihave a question, normally I pump for 60 minutes, can I pump for 3 hours or so? The longer time you pump your dick is getting bigger and bigger, you feel the blood coming into your veins, so who pumped for 2 houes or more.

thanks

2. xapplex

xapplex New Member

did you get any gains?

3. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I started pumping 11 years ago when I was in my early 20's using 10 X 2 tube as my first cylinder. Over the years, I’ve purchased a 10 X 2.25, a 10 X 2.5 and a 10 X 2.75. Today, have no problem packing the 10 X 2.25 after 3 twenty minute sessions. With the two larger diameter ones, it takes about 7 twenty minute sessions….usually don’t have the time nor the inclination to get such a extreme girth. Besides, I much prefer more a more natural look with extreme girth. I really don’t use the latter very often (if I do, I try and band behind the head and with a tight condom with the end cut off or a 2 inch section of a bicycle inner tube so as not to get a huge droppy donot). Because of time, I generally pump about twice a week for 2 to 3 hours plus appropriate break times.The longest that I've ever pumped is 6 hours, not counting the break times. From a medical/physiological standpoint what you're doing is saturating the tissues with lymphatic fluid not blood (sorry if that's nit-picking).

4. Exodias

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you have been pumping for 3 years, i would say you can pump for longer than 60 minutes, i have been a pumper for 3 years also and i can pump upto 6 hours, of course if your going to go on a long pumping session, you will need to take regular breaks to refresh the blood supply and reapply lube and also take it slow with raising the pressure. Everyone reacts differently to pumping, the key is to know your limits before you do yourself an injury. Other than that, a long pump session will be a great sensual pleasure

5. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    i pump from time to time, i don't get much of an opportunity these days, but when i do pump i usually pump a minimum of 1 hour up to ? hours. You have to pump at least an hour to build up to the higher pressures without injuring yourself by going too much too fast. The engorged dick feels way too good to stop too soon anyway, it's fun too feel good for a long time. go for it carefully.

6. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thx for the advice

Draft saved Draft deleted