pumping time

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MARCUS.22CM, Dec 6, 2010.

1. MARCUS.22CM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I pump for 1 hour each time I pump, but I want to pump for 3 or 4 hours, or even longer.

Who pumped for more than 1 hour, and what where the results in lenght after pumping.

so pls let me now the time of pumping and result.

2. D_Enus Bentwilly

D_Enus Bentwilly New Member

I'm a new pumper so im not the best but, i pump for two or three hours with a 10 min break every hour. I keep a comfortable pressure as not to hurt myself and get a little stronger at the end of the last hour. My cock is plump with a firm core and spongey outside and yes longer. I am 6x6in hard and not pumped, and then at least 7 inches long when I'm done pumping. I use a cheap 2inx8in tube and pack it by the time im done. If you get to strong of pressure at the end you'll get a donut, not my style. Good luck and happy pumping!

3. Deepthroat king

Deepthroat king New Member

Albums:
    It may vary somewhat from guy to guy - but generally the longer you pump for the more likely the donut. Personally I used to pump for 40-45 mins - a 15 minute rest then repeat to a total of 3 times. On reflection this was a bit extreme for me and twice would have been enough. Following advice from friends i've now started to do cycles of 10 mins on - 5 mins off. Doing this i've only so far gone for 3 laps - a total of 45 minutes.. however the results in such a short time frame seem to be better than they would be if i'd gone for one long pump.

4. gcmbois

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi I've been pumping on and off for around 2 years. Take a look at my pics, that was after a 2 hour session in my hotel room ;) . Use a low pressure of 5hg or lower. I'm not cut but if I can get the foreskin over my head then it's stops the large donuts I get when I don't do that. It takes practice but cool when the foreskin slides over the head. Pumped I'm around 7.25" around shaft. I get most gains in girth which I prefer, I get a bit on length to 7.5". Makes for a heavy lump, nice to jerk with. I have videos but this site keeps telling me the file type is wrong when it's not lol. So I can't post, give me your email and I'll send you a link to view on my MobileMe account.

5. Deprice544

Deprice544 Member

Albums:
    3 to 4 hg 3 to 6 hours and nicely rresult for gaith, big mushroom increase and slow lengh grow... If ya stay lower pressure less than 5 hg and long hours will hold dounut make gain girth real grow.... pumping everyday morning and night

6. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I'd suggest that even if you're pumping no longer than an hour, that you take frequent breaks, get out of the tube and do a little light massage or a few jelqs. It's a good way to make sure that your penis is staying well oxygenated and that you're not building up more lymph fluid in your penis than you mean to.

7. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Oh, and as for size increases by pumping for more than an hour - I'd suggest you measure and see. My guess is that you're going to see the biggest gains in the first hour, and decreasing gains after that, as long as you're using reasonable vacuum levels.

8. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    I try to pump 2 - 3 hours every day. I'm not sure how much pressure that is because I tend to suck the air out myself. But I can go from my normal length of 8.5 to 10 inches. I managed to try a 12 inch pump,much thinner than the 10 inch one and filled that in a shorter amount of time. If thats any help at all?

Draft saved Draft deleted