Pumping vs. Jelqing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by zackintn, Feb 14, 2012.

1. zackintn

zackintn New Member

Albums:
    I apologize if someone's already started this thread but I haven't seen it. I've pumped off and on for several years but I don't think I've seen permanent results. That's maybe because I haven't been consistent with it. I recently chatted with someone on this site about jelquing, and he seems to have had very good, permanent, results. So I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who's done both and can recommend one over the other. I'm going to get on a jelquing routine I think. It's easier it seems, and seems quicker as far as sessions.

I'm a newbie here and have really enjoyed the site so far. Everyone seems really supportive and nice, especially to the new folks.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone who knows comparison between pumping and jelqing.

Thanks in advance.

2. Throw12001

Throw12001 New Member

I am a newbie too.... I have only done a little of both, but I have a dvd a friend loaned me called matters of size. it is good for presenting jelqing routines and has 6 levels... Somehow, I find it hard to maintain discipline and consistency... Just like any kind of workout---I guess I need a training partner or a coach!

3. maxmodifiedmanmeat

maxmodifiedmanmeat New Member

Pumping does not seem to produce more than temporary transfer of blood to penis and if prolonged also lymphy fluid to the penis. None of this seems to give any long term effect and can be damaging (I have done this long term and got some swelled up areas that took hours to de-lump). I think you need something much more forceful than just a vacuum to enlarge the open spaces that only blood can fill effectively to enlarge the diameter of your penis (forget lengthening).

I have gained about 1.5 inches (from 5.5 to 7 inches in girth) by using jelqs. I don't think that regularity in your jelqing (that is every day or every other day) is important but it seems that numbers of jelqs may be. I sometimes will do 1000 or more at a time. Of course you will get immediate results with fewer but it appears that for permanent thickening you have got to keep up the routine over time so that those open spaces are forced to enlarge to accept that blood that you are pushing into them under pressure.

Maybe try 500 or so every day or so for a month and see if you see any measurable difference then keep it up if you are satisfied with results. You might keep in mind that that the ultimate girth that women seem to desire in surveys is 6.5 inches. So much more might give you a handsomer look but more trouble getting that beast secured and warm where you want it to be with minimal blood curdling screams.

4. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I think using both in junction with one another can give pretty good girth results. I actually surprised myself because I did a routine for around three sessions every other day and right before sex my gf asked "Are you really excited? You seem thicker!" and sure enough I was a tad girthier

PE takes time just like exercising. Stick to a routine and see where it takes you

5. sg6869

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have asked this question a few times since ive been on this site, I want to gain length and then some girth but like many people on this site they can be full of it and there are a few that I can mention (the genuine people) that actually get back to you with some helpful hints and direction.

I have pumped on and off like you for a few years, have I gained? yes I think so but I want to perm look like when I come out off my tube. The Weight of it, the girth, the length, but after a couple of days that does slip away.

I keep saying i will try both in conjuction, which in my books should give GREAT results.

I WANT A COCK THAT WHEN I PULL MY PANTS OFF THE GIRL GOES OMFGG STICK THAT BEAST IN ME NOW!

So, I guess i better stop being lazy and get on a routine and maybe we(anyone interested) keep in touch with one another and start something factual, helpful and honest for us all to achieve goals and any future newby to say these guys are helpful and DONT KEEP SAYING " I WAS BORN WITH IT 15inch long when i was BORN" Cocks!

Enough of the rant! Hope to hear from people soon, good luck with you routines guys.

6. whatthehell1

whatthehell1 New Member

Albums:
    Everyone's different and what works for one person might not for another. The key to success in anything in life is consistency and dedication. Me personally iv had a bathmate and only used like 10 times saying this thing is a POS when i haven't even put in the work. I would say stick to a routine for 6-12 months and then and only then can you say something doesn't work.

7. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Just started JP's 90 day jelqing course this week and I've already gotten bigger, slightly but very noticeable. Erect and soft it looks bigger, not sure if there has been an actual increase though.

I have a problem of getting soft while jelqing,

8. bobg4400

Gold Member

Do you really need to get any bigger?:biggrin1:

Also in answer to OP's question, I think pumpings good for quick,temporary gains but jelquing is for long term gains although it's usually less than pumping.
    Plus pumping eventually leaves your dick looking like a bloated pile of flesh whereas with jelquing your dick stays normal-looking.

9. gutlover

gutlover New Member

I've recently gotten into the pumping routine but like everything else it takes time away from something else. I really enjoyed the feel of the temporary gain but naturally it all goes away. I went for about 2 months 5 days a week. Pumped up to 5 on the gauge for 30 minutes with a break every 10 minutes. I finally gave up. For now...

10. coolz154

coolz154 Member

WhiteMonst3r, uh you wanna get bigger? How many women have said you were already too big? Don't get me wrong I would too but JC why you would.

11. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    You want to be big or the biggest?

12. D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts Account Disabled

That wouldn't have come from the "authentic penis size preference chart" or whatever that thing is that floats around would it? Sounds a bit high to me.

Crunch

13. bobg4400

Gold Member

Sounds like some kinda inferiority complex or something. Like how anorexics are already horribly thin but want to be thinner. You're already really big ut still want to be bigger even if it means it wouldn't be useable.

14. D_Strathbogie_Sandiballs

I havent had experience with pumping but I did jp90 program and gained .5 in length and .15 in girth. I have been hanging with good results. It takes so much time!!! I think a combination of several techniques works the best, atleast for me. Start with something and stick with it for a couple months. You have to put in the time and continue to learn.

Draft saved Draft deleted