pumping with a PA

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BBB2.5, Nov 15, 2005.

1. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys....I want to get a PA, my question is for those of you that have one. Do you have any problems pumping with your PA. Does the hole get swollen, kind of like when you pump to long and your peahole gets all swollen..... (lol).
    Will pumping effect the PA?

:p

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I am not a serious pumper, just a casual pumper for fun. But I have spent a lot of time in a pump over the years...and I have a PA. I personally wouldn't pump until you have upsized at least beyond an 8ga. I always wear a 2ga and sometimes stick in the "0"...and have never had a problem pumping. One word of caution....DO NOT PUMP until the piercing has been completely, totally healed and the ga. is sufficient size to not cause the dreaded "cheese cutter" effect.

3. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cheese cutter effect? What is that ?...:confused:

4. Serj

Serj New Member

I have no idea, what it is, but from the sound of it, it sounds like something HORRIBLE!!! I concur with with no pumping until your PA is healed...I heard some bad stories involving penis piercings...guys pissing out of the piercing holes, rather than the God given one...I don't recommend any guys doing it, of course there are those of you who have done it and have had no problems, but I just think it isn't worth the risk...I wasn't gonna mention this but I couldn't help myself...I know a guy who somehow got it stuck in a girls pussy, to this day I still have no idea how that is possible, but he did. He tried pulling out, and could not. He eventually tried so hard that he RIPPED it out!!! Uhhhh...Not only he had to go to the hospital but she was there for a while too...I think she was in more pain than he was...anyways...think twice before you do it....

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im sure when I do get my PA...I will have a few adjustment while getting use to it. I do not want a huge one. I like the smaller looking ones.
    As for getting it stuck inside a "p----".....gross....that will never, never, never, never....did I say NEVER...happen.
    I like my play toys to be long and hard.....:D

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

A PA stuck in a vagina? Urban myth. What is the "cheese cutter effect?" That's what happens when too much pressure is placed on a PA ring of too small a gauge, and it rips out. Much like a cheese slicer, a small wire will cut through the cheese...or in this case the "meat." BBB, just have your new ring installed at 10ga, and then after you heal, upsize to a larger gauge and you will NEVER have any problems. It's only the thin, small gauges that can cause problems. Talk to your QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED piercer BEFORE you have the hole poked in your dick. Making the correct choices...for you...makes it all work out correctly.

7. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OUCH...now that would a very bad thing. So you think a 10 gauge will be ok........cool. I will be going qualified, certified and experienced Piercer....that you can count on.
    Thanks for your help.
    :p

8. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

I've had my PA for almost 10 years. I love it. J/O-ing is great - the sensation is fabulous. Fucking? Even better. Oral? The best. I've gone up to a 4-gauge and am moving to a 2 gauge in about 3 weeks. My piercing artist (who has been with me from the start) has advised me all along. Once I hit the "0" gauge, I'm done. Don't care to go any larger. May not go past the 2, in fact.

Have you gotten yours?

Ed

Draft saved Draft deleted