Pumping with a PA

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by r4tor, Apr 4, 2011.

1. r4tor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    About two months ago I got myself a 10ga PA. It's been healing nicely and I'm thinking of upgauging in the next few weeks. Anyway, for the last while I've been thinking about getting into pumping, but with my recent piercing, I'm not sure of all the pressure would be a good idea with the PA. Assuming that I will be fully healed if/when I decide to start pumping, would it be a bad idea?

On a somewhat unrelated note, I am also curious of the etiquette regarding hooking up with my PA. Should I let people know ahead of time of what I'm packing down there or should I just wait for them to discover it themselves? So far the reactions I've gotten from a few people I've told have been mixed so I'm not sure if it would be a total turn off for guys and girls alike.

2. verg

verg New Member

I have nothing to say about the pumping with a new PA. As for the telling people ahead or just letting them see. I say tell. My boyfriend has one, he didnt tell me before we started doing anything. I wasnt turned off by it, I just didnt know how to deal with it. I didnt know much or really anything about PA's then. Now Im thinking about getting one myself. Did you think it really hurt having it done? I have heard it hurts alot and others say its not bad at all. Just my thoughts

3. verg

verg New Member

I would wonder with people that are turned off by PA's is becouse they like me didnt know how to handle it and are to afraid to ask questions.

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

First, r4tor, you have a great cock and love that you're (almost) totally smooth. How about a few PA pics now that you have your metal?

I got mine three months ago. I have a 10g barbell now and looking forward to going larger soon.

About people knowing, I've told a regular fuck buddy and he was turned off by it. Another guy needed to see it immediately and liked it. Another guy asked me to take it out which, with a raging boner, was impossible.

I'm not sure about pumping. I'm not so interested in it (not sure why you are because you have a nice cock!) so I never thought about how it might affect my PA. But that said, I don't think it should have any effect on it. Just go slowly and if something doesn't feel right, stop!

Either way, with what ever you decide to do, please share it with us! :biggrin1:

5. D_Shermie Shtoinkle

D_Shermie Shtoinkle New Member

I can tell you that different people have different perceptions of pain levels and therefore neither of them tells you bs to be honest.
    I surely felt a very nasty sharp pain when the needle went through which was less than a second and that's was about it.
    Just speak to your bf about it and go to a piercing place for some more info.

If you want one then just go for it.

6. r4tor

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I figured a lot of people would be shocked at not exactly knowing how to deal with it but I guess being honest about it is probably the best way to go. May as well get them out of the way before we head home for the drama to unfold. :p

My view is a bit biased since I am a bit of a self-professed masochist, but it didn't hurt all that much. Being my first piercing I didn't know what to expect in terms of pain but with the skin that actually gets pierced being so thin, it was a second of pain before it subsided (which felt fantastic, imo) and the adrenaline kicked in. If anything, the receiving tube the piercer put in my urethra was more uncomfortable (not exactly painful) than the piercing itself but the whole process was pretty painfully pleasurable for me.

Oh I intend to. ;) I just haven't had time or the equipment to get around to it. In the meantime, have a crappy cellphone pic. I don't think my piercer anticipated me being as much of a grower as I am so she put in a 1/2" ring that fits quite snugly. I'm hoping to go up to a 5/8" 8ga ring in the next few weeks!

Also you flatter me. Haha. I'm just interested in pumping for the feeling and, being completely honest, I wouldn't mind working a bit on my girth (I'm only 4.5" but I do know permanent effects are slim to nil). One can dream...

Attached Files:

#6 r4tor, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  7. ethos123

ethos123 Active Member

Albums:
    The pain level in getting a PA will vary from person to person. For me it was like a tetnus shot - over in a split second. I was pierced at 10 and immediately strecthed to 8. As for he pumping, I've tried it and do not like the pressure in the tube against the PA - just not comfortable. I'd suggest you just get the PA and see how you like it before doing other stuff. As for telling friends - guys and girls - I did and found it to be a great ice breaker. Some will like it, others will not. That is the way of things. Good luck.

8. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had my PA for several years now...in fact I have a double PA -- one has a smaller hole and the other a much larger hole. I stretched the larger one, in very little time I might add, by pumping with the either large jewelry in or several smaller pieces. If you go slow and listen to your body you'll find that you can pump to a nice plump size without causing any issues. Just don't push it right out of the gate and you'll be fine!

Draft saved Draft deleted