Pumping with foreskin

B_justtobig

Experimental Member
Media
This is a question for the guys that pump that have foreskin. Does it stretch out your foreskin from pumping. Does it cause your foreskin to hang longer from pumping

B_justtobig

Experimental Member
Media
so if u pump with the skin pulled back it will stretch it? What if u leave the skin over your head for pumping? I don't want my foreskin to stretch any longer how can I do it without having it get longer

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
so if u pump with the skin pulled back it will stretch it? What if u leave the skin over your head for pumping? I don't want my foreskin to stretch any longer how can I do it without having it get longer
What? I thought everybody wanted a bigger, longer, thicker more chewable foreskin.. :confused:

erik_foreskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was born with a long foreskin overhang. now and then I like pumping my cock. love the feeling of my fat heavy cock. when pumping my foreskin grows a lot. it gets much longer, becomes much much thicker (especially on the more meaty side where the frenulum is) and gets so heavy that it really dangles like a trunk. the cock can stay like that for max a few hours before it shrinks back to normal again. since I don't pump my cock that much I guess my foreskin don't grow any longer, but I'm convinced that there would be now problem growing my foreskin much bigger by using my cock pump.
I have to add that I always pump with my foreskin forward and covering my cock head. the suction in the pump first stretches my cock more then the foreskin so at first my cock head opens the foreskin and glides partly through the foreskin opening, but after a while, on and off pumping and massaging the cock, the foreskin gets longer and longer, and thicker and thicker. my overhang starts to grow longer and longer even my cock is erected.
the real cock trunk appears when my cock gets semi hard/flaccid, hehe.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed my foreskin thicken up more than anything, which is saying something considering it was already rather large. But I've always had a problem with pulling my foreskin back.

When you pump, it actually sort of "flattens out" for me. Making it look more like the flare of a horses cock than a proper foreskin.

Reactions: Supersoak

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was circumcised at birth and am currently restoring my foreskin so pumping with it as far forward as possible is the best thing to do, in that respect. I believe the best way to avoid developing your foreskin is to pump with it drawn back.

Reactions: HungThickNLong