Pumping worked too well?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by socky, Feb 17, 2012.

1. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    I'm more of a casual pumper, maybe doing it a few times a month, more or less. However I have had very obvious gains. I started of quite large, my erect size being 9"x6.75". However after very casual and occasional pumping for about a year or so, my cock is now much thicker! It's still 9" long but over 8" at the base. When flaccid my cock is the same round, perhaps in fact a tiny bit bigger (at the thickest point) as it is long, just over 7". I am very happy with this and wonder how thick it could get, or would be if i pumped more often! However, I think I may need to stop as its causing problems.

I noticed a while back that my cock was much tighter inside my girlfriend, it took some getting used to and had some embarrassing consequences. But i got used to it. But then my girlfriend complained it was too sore when she is on top, so we had to stop that. As i got thicker, she then during and after sex, said that her pussy was sore, she even asked me if it been doing any enlargement. I got a bit thicker again and now it seems i can't fuck her missionary, the only one that was ok was doggy, but she was still sore. and this is a girl that has several times accommodated fisting!

so im at a bit of a dilemma, i love the gains ive had, and want to get bigger, but dont want to be too big for my gf!

Has anyone else has similar gains and similar problems? btw, i'll put up a new pic soon in case you think im BS. the one i have is over 2 years old.

#1 socky, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry. But I don't understand. For me, I love to fuck and have sex and I get a lot of pleasure from it. You were already super hung and got even bigger to the point were you can't have regular sex with your partner. To me and probably most guys, that would be a major downer and a real hit to the ego to not be able to pleasure my partner. But you want to be even bigger? Why do you want to do something isn't going to solve a non-existent problem (small penis), but on the other hand create more for you.

My advice is to stop pumping and start fucking your girl regularly and gently so she can take your monster more easily. Maybe studying up on technique and foreplay would be a better use of your time.

3. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    You always want more but you're right. I guess it's just knowing when to say enough is enough. I can still make love not fully erect or look into other techniques. My girlfriend the other night said we can't have sex anymore because she doesn't want a huge vagina...I hope she was kidding... :(

4. martin60018

martin60018 Member

Albums:
    is there such a thing as too big?
    a baby comes out of that hole, so it just needs some stretching
    as for a butt hole, well a fist can go up there so....

5. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

this thread is confusing... tinyprincess?

6. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    Eventually pumping will strech the ligamament and make you larger and thicker too.I already see the results in my case .My size is 7.6 x 6.5 max out without pumping.The other day i was able to get 8 inches in lengh a day after pumping.Any how in your case you are pretty big ,so no need for to much pumping.Good luck ..

7. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

My girth is a tad bit over 7 due to pumping and at times it is too much.

8. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Gains can be addictive, but I'd say live with what you've got & keep your girl happy. :) Anyway, overdo the pumping & your tattoo could turn out to be literally, rather than figuratively, correct...

I'm so glad you said that... Your current pic is great, but from your description of your gains, I'm dying to see it pumped! :)

9. Rs7764

Rs7764 New Member

Get a new girl friend, or buy a dildo just a tad smaller than you and make her keep it in her pussy when at home, this will stretch her out and make her get used to it and be able to accommodate your schlong. Keep growing as big as you want, why let your bitch stop you? Just fuck her. As your cock grows, get bigger and bigger dildos for her to wear when home to make her pussy accomodate you. Works on all my gf's that can't handle me.

10. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    which pump did you use?

11. socky

socky Active Member

Albums:
    X Factor 12 inch shaft vacuum pump. It's the only one I found that's big enough. I have a few inch to fill its length but I can easily fill up the girth without going ott, which I don't do anymore anyway.

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

We know that pumping works long term, however I read on a PE forum that the bigger the initial size, the more potential there is for it to grow permanently. While this is obviously bad news for the really small guys, it may also have unforeseen side effects for the bigger guys too..

13. nudebaja29

nudebaja29 Member

Albums:
    Pictures?

14. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really? Do you know why that is???

15. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    still waiting on the new pics! personally i think this belongs in the fictional stories section.

17. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Ditto.

18. E39M5

E39M5 Member

lol - good thread boys.

19. Cobramn

Cobramn New Member

Albums:
    I pumped for years and got permanent gains in girth which I like....but pumping is very addictive and hard to stop....

20. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

What is the circumference of the 12" X factor shaft?
    I've been using one with 6.5 -7, but I need athicker one.

Draft saved Draft deleted