Pumping worked too well?

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more of a casual pumper, maybe doing it a few times a month, more or less. However I have had very obvious gains. I started of quite large, my erect size being 9"x6.75". However after very casual and occasional pumping for about a year or so, my cock is now much thicker! It's still 9" long but over 8" at the base. When flaccid my cock is the same round, perhaps in fact a tiny bit bigger (at the thickest point) as it is long, just over 7". I am very happy with this and wonder how thick it could get, or would be if i pumped more often! However, I think I may need to stop as its causing problems.

I noticed a while back that my cock was much tighter inside my girlfriend, it took some getting used to and had some embarrassing consequences. But i got used to it. But then my girlfriend complained it was too sore when she is on top, so we had to stop that. As i got thicker, she then during and after sex, said that her pussy was sore, she even asked me if it been doing any enlargement. I got a bit thicker again and now it seems i can't fuck her missionary, the only one that was ok was doggy, but she was still sore. and this is a girl that has several times accommodated fisting!

so im at a bit of a dilemma, i love the gains ive had, and want to get bigger, but dont want to be too big for my gf!

Has anyone else has similar gains and similar problems? btw, i'll put up a new pic soon in case you think im BS. the one i have is over 2 years old.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry. But I don't understand. For me, I love to fuck and have sex and I get a lot of pleasure from it. You were already super hung and got even bigger to the point were you can't have regular sex with your partner. To me and probably most guys, that would be a major downer and a real hit to the ego to not be able to pleasure my partner. But you want to be even bigger? Why do you want to do something isn't going to solve a non-existent problem (small penis), but on the other hand create more for you.

My advice is to stop pumping and start fucking your girl regularly and gently so she can take your monster more easily. Maybe studying up on technique and foreplay would be a better use of your time.

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You always want more but you're right. I guess it's just knowing when to say enough is enough. I can still make love not fully erect or look into other techniques. My girlfriend the other night said we can't have sex anymore because she doesn't want a huge vagina...I hope she was kidding... :(

hans19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eventually pumping will strech the ligamament and make you larger and thicker too.I already see the results in my case .My size is 7.6 x 6.5 max out without pumping.The other day i was able to get 8 inches in lengh a day after pumping.Any how in your case you are pretty big ,so no need for to much pumping.Good luck ..

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
so im at a bit of a dilemma, i love the gains ive had, and want to get bigger, but dont want to be too big for my gf!

Gains can be addictive, but I'd say live with what you've got & keep your girl happy. :) Anyway, overdo the pumping & your tattoo could turn out to be literally, rather than figuratively, correct...

btw, i'll put up a new pic soon in case you think im BS. the one i have is over 2 years old.

I'm so glad you said that... Your current pic is great, but from your description of your gains, I'm dying to see it pumped! :)

Rs7764

1st Like
Media
Get a new girl friend, or buy a dildo just a tad smaller than you and make her keep it in her pussy when at home, this will stretch her out and make her get used to it and be able to accommodate your schlong. Keep growing as big as you want, why let your bitch stop you? Just fuck her. As your cock grows, get bigger and bigger dildos for her to wear when home to make her pussy accomodate you. Works on all my gf's that can't handle me.

socky

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
X Factor 12 inch shaft vacuum pump. It's the only one I found that's big enough. I have a few inch to fill its length but I can easily fill up the girth without going ott, which I don't do anymore anyway.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
We know that pumping works long term, however I read on a PE forum that the bigger the initial size, the more potential there is for it to grow permanently. While this is obviously bad news for the really small guys, it may also have unforeseen side effects for the bigger guys too..

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know that pumping works long term, however I read on a PE forum that the bigger the initial size, the more potential there is for it to grow permanently. While this is obviously bad news for the really small guys, it may also have unforeseen side effects for the bigger guys too..

Really? Do you know why that is???

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gains can be addictive, but I'd say live with what you've got & keep your girl happy. :) Anyway, overdo the pumping & your tattoo could turn out to be literally, rather than figuratively, correct...

I'm so glad you said that... Your current pic is great, but from your description of your gains, I'm dying to see it pumped! :)
still waiting on the new pics! personally i think this belongs in the fictional stories section.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
X Factor 12 inch shaft vacuum pump. It's the only one I found that's big enough. I have a few inch to fill its length but I can easily fill up the girth without going ott, which I don't do anymore anyway.

What is the circumference of the 12" X factor shaft?
I've been using one with 6.5 -7, but I need athicker one.