pumping

concrete7

Just Browsing
Media
hey there,

been PEing for a while but the girth isnt coming along that well. I used a cock ring the other night with the gf and while she says she doesnt care about size, it was evident to me (tho she didnt realize it), that she was thrilled about the extra 1/4" of girth the ring gave.

Anyways, my question is about pumping... anyone here experienced? does it give more permanent girth? is the girth rigid or is it simply soft fluid type girth? im not into the extreme pumping look personally, however id love to gain a permanent inch in rigid girth... will pumping help?

Can anyone give stats or photos?

thanks guys!
C

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In my younger years I did quite a bit of pumping. To me the idea is permanent enlargement when you are not pumped not the look of the penis after pumping. We are talking some inconvenience here.

There is no one set of rules. You have to start out slow and then tweak things until you get the best result. Expect that a full pump in the beginning is going to take a couple of hours of time. The longer you pump (pumping sessions over time) and the more the pathways for the lymphatic fluid develop, the faster the expansion becomes. Over time, this will increase in rate until you are filling a tube in 30 minutes that originally took you two hours. Girth enhancement is really not all that difficult to achieve with a vacuum pump. The hard part is achieving length gains.

In the process of doing this you are going to get a few blisters and some darkening of the skin. The darkening of the skin is normal and over time it can actually be considered an enhancement in some ways. It takes a great deal of time for this to happen and it will take a few years to fade completely after you cut your pumping back to a maintenance schedule.

Length is difficult to achieve, but you should start to see measurable gains within 6-9 months on the girth issue. Remember that you have to find out how the act affects blood circulation in your own penis. The total time in the tube is determined by how you personally react to changes in blood flow. You again need to take breaks for tissue oxygenation and then resume again.

Hope you enjoy your journey. Big Al can probably give you more details and a basic beginners routine. Also, spend some bucks and based on the shape of your own penis enther a circular or oval tube from VacuTech is the only way to go for comfort. Do not get flared tubes, get the thick wall cylinders which do not have the comfort issues.