Pumping???

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mariamluvsEMbig, Apr 1, 2010.

1. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess this would be more for my fellow women on the website but I guess guys can throw in their opinions also...

I just saw a posting about someone "Pumping." Would you consider pumping somewhat analogous to a women getting breast implants?

2. mariamluvsEMbig

Gold Member

Albums:

And I guess a follow up to that question...is seeing something like that a thing that you would consider a turn on/off or would you view it as more pathetic or do you have another viewpoint??

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Like implants? No - it isn't permanent just for a start.

It's neither a turn off nor a turn on conceptually - I've never met a pumped cock in person.

As for pathetic? No - not pathetic. Or if it is it's no more pathetic than me wearing a push up bra.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think of pumping as more of a fetish that is getting more mainstream. It looks very painful when i see it and the end result of how the cock changes from the skin stretching isnt appealing to me personally, but i know a lot of others really like it.

I see it no different than the popular "guaging" the piercing of the ear. It used to be considered strange and unacceptable but now you see the guy working behind the counter at Subway has his ears guaged. I don't like the way it looks, i wouldnt do it myself. But apparently someone else finds it attractive enough to want to do it and see it.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Its not the same. Ive never done it myself, but from what I have read, the penis feels spongy. A guy can maintain the size temporarily outside the pump if he wears a cock ring. There was another thread on whether woman like that feeling or not during penatration somewhere.

If a guy continues to do this in a systmatic way for years, apparently, the results can be permanent. But I have read that most guys just enjoy the temporary look and feeling of pumping more than anything.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No,its not the same.I don't find it to be pathetic,it is their penis that they're pumping so they can do as they please with it.....however the most revolting sight i witnessed was a pumped pussy,i nearly vomited and i have a very strong stomach.

8. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Exactly my opinion! Shocking to see a woman do that to her body. I do not find either attractive, but...shrug. Whatever.

Draft saved Draft deleted