Pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by srk515, Jan 10, 2012.

1. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a very honest question about pumping. Let me state right off the bat that I do not intend to do any pumping in any part of my life, ever. Now that that's cleared up, here's my question.

Why do pumpers feel like pumping? It seems to me like it's the most useless waste of time. First of all, I doubt you can have sexual intercourse while you're pumped. And secondly, why would anyone even want to have sex with a pumped dick anyway? It looks like an abnormal case of swelling as if you've been bitten by a poisonous bug or got Elephantiasis. I don't think anyone would find this attractive. And if you just do it for personal fun, I don't understand why you like changing the way your penis looks to the point that it looks diseased.

So again, why?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :dunno::popcorn:

3. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    Ypou get a longer and fatter cock. yes you can fuck with it that big. Feels very heavy and gives you the satifaction of getting huge

4. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel sorry for people who do it for this purpose. I don't know how the satisfaction of getting "huge" come on top of the weirdness of having a dysfunctional swollen organ. The pictures in your album look like they've been taken from a medical book where they explain people with deformed genitalia and I'm absolutely sure you cannot have sex with that penis with any given human being.

#4 srk515, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  5. D_dfvgff

D_dfvgff New Member

Humm...

When I was like 12 or 13. A buddy of mine found his 17 year old brothers pump. We were at his house and couriousity got the best of us=)

We washed it first... then he unziped first and tried it.

He said it hurt but it wasn't that bad.

He asked if I wanted to try and I figured why not. I was a growing boy and was smaller then. But I did put it on and pumped it a few times. It did hurt a bit so I didn't want to keep going.

But the few pumps I did get streched me a bit but not really made me a tree trunk.

In the end. It was just another adolesent experiance=)

6. D_dfvgff

D_dfvgff New Member

Humm...

When I was like 12 or 13. A buddy of mine found his 17 year old brothers pump. We were at his house and couriousity got the best of us=)

We washed it first... then he unziped first and tried it.

He said it hurt but it wasn't that bad.

He asked if I wanted to try and I figured why not. I was a growing boy and was smaller then. But I did put it on and pumped it a few times. It did hurt a bit so I didn't want to keep going.

But the few pumps I did get streched me a bit but not really made me a tree trunk.

In the end. It was just another adolesent experiance=)

7. Kodak101

Kodak101 Member

I very lightly pump (not to the insane sized others do) and I just do it for the feel. I dunno, I like the pressure? If I focus on it, I feel like I'm edge the whole time.

8. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I guess I'm not talking about people who just mildly pump for entertainment, I'm talking about the people who pump their penis out of proportion.

9. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    Its a great feeling to feel your penis bigger and fat ,for a few hours after pump.When i pump i watch tv so time goes faster.Any how as long as you dont over do it its not bad .

10. Rang3r69

Rang3r69 New Member

Why are people into BDSM or fruit or object insertions or anal or fisting or creampies or ass to mouth or a slew of other things? Maybe because we are not all created equally or the same. Just as much as there are a variety of personalities there is so in sexuality. Something to think about. Personally you came off as judgmental and not at all of one of true curiosity. You said it in your post that you would never "ever" do that. So my question to you is, if you are so close-minded about the subject then why ask? I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe I am wrong about you. 'To each their own'.

11. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Well,why do some people keep asking the same question over,and over,and over again?
    what do they get out of it ? Must be some kind of kink.

12. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can't say that. Then you can use the same argument to make killing yourself or others sound like a normal activity by saying "to each, their own".

13. D_srhfb612

D_srhfb612 New Member

I've got a an agenda disguised as question, so give me answers and I'll respond by calling you a freak and dumb. Then I'll ask again so I can do the same.

14. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stay salty my friend.

15. Rang3r69

Rang3r69 New Member

?

#15 Rang3r69, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  16. Rang3r69

Rang3r69 New Member

SEXUALITY, If it gets you killed then so be it............ My analogy stands!!! "TO EACH THEIR OWN!!!"

17. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's quite a weak argument. You don't have to take it as far as killing yourself. The part I wonder about is how just about any method that increases the volume of your penis, even if it makes it look absolutely hideous and infected, gives someone pleasure. Is it that desirable to have a bigger penis to have gone to these extends?

18. seahorses

seahorses Member

Well said. However, I know my endorsement won’t go unchallenged; dip-stick will undoubtedly respond! He’s got to, it’s in his psyche and I doubt a second tics by without his grey matter chuntering away and compelling him to check this thread to see who the latest is he can hurl abuse at. But I’m a hit and run guy; I won’t be back to read any more of his banal drivel. And if the rest of the readership have any sense they’ll do the same and kill it stone dead. He’ll only have himself to argue with then. Twat.

19. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol you guys get salty so easily. If my honest opinions offend you, then so be it. This is sorta along the same lines as asking "Why do emos cut themselves?" because according to me, it's really stupid and bla bla. But I wouldn't open a thread just to say "You guys are stupid". I actually want to know, IF THERE IS in fact, a reason behind your actions. And if not, I guess you'll act just like you did, and attempt a hit and run. You guys never fail to entertain and fail at the end, hahaha.

Draft saved Draft deleted