pUMPING

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HELLO FOLKS....I AM JUST CURIOUS ABOUT GUYS WHO PUMP AND OTHERS PERCEPTION OF THEIR POST PUMPED COCKS. I THINK DICKS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND DON'T NEED PUMPING (BUT TO EACH HIS OWN) I WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND AM ASKING THIS FOR HEALTH REASONS.DOES THAT PUFFY UN-NATURAL SWOLLEN,SHINEY LOOK EVER LEAVE?WILL IT GO BACK TO LOOKING LIKE A NORMAL PENIS OR IS THE DAMAGE PERMANENT?? IT IS SO OBVIOUS IN PICTURE OR PERSON THAT SOMETHING HAS HAPPNED TO THEIR COCKS.I SWIM DAILY AND A GUY AT MY GYM PUMPS AND SOMETIMES IT IS BRUISED AND LOOKS PURPLE.INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE THE PUMPER GAINS LENGTH AND GIRTH IT LOOKS SWOLLEN???THERE ARE A FEW GUYS ON HERE THAT THEIR COCKS NO LONGER LOOK LIKE A COCK I HAD TO REALLY EXAMINE ONE PHOTO TO ASCERTAIN WHAT THE HELL IT WAS.TO EACH HIS OWN I AM ONLY ASKING FROM A MEDICAL INTEREST.THANKS.:smile:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you do it correctly you won't have any problems.You need to use low pressure and take breaks in between milking it and the rest of your rPE routine. I assume the guys you've seen have way over pumped their
cocks which can bruise and give it it a strange puffy look.
I pump every other day and switch off to every three or four days, you need to rest it between cycles. Unless you don't know what your doing it should'nt harm the penis.
Mr. Ed in Mass.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. tHERE ARE ONE OR TWO ON HERE THAT I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS STILL A USEABLE COCK (LOOK VERY FREAKISH). CIGARBABE YOUR COCK IS PRETTY AND DISPROVES MY THEORY---IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PUMP JOB.HAVE YOU SEEN ANY BAD PUMP JOBS ON HERE?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
If you do it correctly you won't have any problems.You need to use low pressure and take breaks in between milking it and the rest of your rPE routine. I assume the guys you've seen have way over pumped their
cocks which can bruise and give it it a strange puffy look.
I pump every other day and switch off to every three or four days, you need to rest it between cycles. Unless you don't know what your doing it should'nt harm the penis.
Mr. Ed in Mass.
precisely! all the negativity concerning pumping comes from OVERPUMPING!take your time.patience pays off.:biggrin1:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah you get any donuts or are swelled up to hugh porpotions then you are doing it wrong. And you could effect the use of your penis in the long run abusing your penis.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha Ha... I wholeheartedly agree... DO NOT PUMP fellas, it is just way too much work and takes a HUGE amount of research and trial and error to find the routine that is right for your body.

Let me repeat myself, DO NOT PUMP YOUR COCKS... leave all of the fun for me! lol!!!!!!!

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If youre in the medical field you should know the temporary swelling is from lymph fluid building up. If you pump at the right pressure and time you can get permanent results from it, I know this from experience. I dont however recommend pumping for newbies, you should be well conditioned first and even when pumping for the first time the pressure should be within 3-5hg and sets no longer than 5-10 minutes starting out.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. If you do your research and start out slow you will be fine. Just don't do that crap on tigerpumping and you will be fine. Do some reading get a pump with gauge and stick to a routine and don't over pump.

-D1-

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With stretching (jelqing) exercises and using an electric pump every day or so, I have taken my 8 to fill up a 9 inch tube and then moved to 12 inch tube to get nearly 10 inches, and a much thicker girth. The thickness will stay as long as I pump each day and a little length stays, but if I quit both, my length and girth will within days go back to normal size. It is sometimes fun with a lady to pump and let her feel the larger size if she hasn't had a larger one before and it usually gives her a much more intense series of orgasms if she can handle the larger size or if she really wants to be stretched so much. One effect of pumping is that the flaccid state is much thicker and longer and it feels much heavier with the head very hard even in flaccid state. When I first started, I could fill the 9 inch tube within 10 minutes or so before moving to larger tube, but now the girth gets too big to allow me to reach 9 inch length and I have to move to the larger tube with the much larger diameter. I have not been able to get a tube that will let the girth expand and the length get to where I would like to go (on a temp basis). In summary, I get a lot more girth now than length.

I have had several look at the pumped size and say that they could not and would not take that size. I guess you larger guys are lucky to find a women who can and likes to take the larger ones.

As I get older, I am shrinking in size and this is a way to compensate back to the nearly 9 I had in much younger years with a lot less weight.

Also, it is very enjoyable to masturbate a pumped dick and the amount of cum is greatly increased also for me.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Chavous :)

My boyfriend pumps, and we both enjoy it verrrry much. He has done a *lot* of research, some trial and error (not much error, and if one starts and continues slowly there is little danger of harming yourself), and pumps a few times a week when he can. Sometimes I get to feel that huge, thick cock afterwards... sometimes he pumps alone and just masturbates.

It does take practice and a lot of patience, but with time and experience you can achieve some really nice results. There are ways to avoid the 'donut' as well .. which is when the skin around the head of your cock swells with fluid, making it look distorted. The swollen look fades within a few hours and is usually mostly gone by morning if you're pumping at night. If you are curious about pumping, I would strongly encourage you to do your research, start slowly and buy quality equipment. The guy you swim with probably was impatient, pumping too quickly using higher pressure - that can become a problem.

Cocks are certainly beautiful as-is ... but for those who want to explore different sensations and a larger size, pumping can be a great experience.

Hope this helps! ~Amie

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Chavous :)

My boyfriend pumps, and we both enjoy it verrrry much. He has done a *lot* of research, some trial and error (not much error, and if one starts and continues slowly there is little danger of harming yourself), and pumps a few times a week when he can. Sometimes I get to feel that huge, thick cock afterwards... sometimes he pumps alone and just masturbates.

It does take practice and a lot of patience, but with time and experience you can achieve some really nice results. There are ways to avoid the 'donut' as well .. which is when the skin around the head of your cock swells with fluid, making it look distorted. The swollen look fades within a few hours and is usually mostly gone by morning if you're pumping at night. If you are curious about pumping, I would strongly encourage you to do your research, start slowly and buy quality equipment. The guy you swim with probably was impatient, pumping too quickly using higher pressure - that can become a problem.

Cocks are certainly beautiful as-is ... but for those who want to explore different sensations and a larger size, pumping can be a great experience.

Hope this helps! ~Amie

Well said Amiegirrl... The bulk of my penis size is near the donut area but I get a pretty even fatness if I may say so myself. My years of jelqing and edging with cockrings before I started pumping gave that area a jumpstart on the rest of my shaft, I masturbate by bending my shaft sort of in half and curling it in on itself (the masturbation technique is illustrated in my latest video) and that has given the inner foreskin a great deal of an expansive ability. When I pump, I do it with low pressure and everything plumps up real nicely and I get a minimum of lymph and fluid buildup. My latest videos were filmed aboput 6 hours after I pumped. Usually when I wake up the next morning after I pump, I am greeted by a hard on that is thick, gnarly and has the look of a cobra. Me loves to pump!!!! :)