Pumps and Jelqing

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is how I do it, I start to pump for 3-4 min so that the cock will be filled with blod, after that i am jelqin, 100 rep and pumping for 4 min, jelg 100 rep. I´ll do this 5-6 times. Doing this for 3 days and then 1 day rest, going an like this....

How do you guys in here think about it? Is it a good program or?

If I’m reading this right, you’re doing one session in which you repeat the process of pumping for 4 minutes followed by 100 jelqs, 5 to 6 times?
So, assuming each jelq takes 3 seconds, that’s 100 x 3 x 6 = 1800 seconds, or 30 minutes.
Pumping for 4 minutes X 6 = 24 minutes.
Total session time 54 minutes.
That sounds more than reasonable to me. In fact you could extend that by pumping at low pressure all day, given you have the opportunity, which would be virtually the same as using an all day vacustretch device (an ADS). Have a look at thundersplace.com for further ideas and a better understanding.

Reactions: polar7

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my case, I didn't start until I was 22 or some 10 years ago. Wish I had started in my mid to late teens. Back then many of us inexperienced pups had to rely on the old newart site. Experience has also been a good teacher in that I've learned from mistakes and other things not to do such as using too high a pressure.

Reactions: polar7

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumping gives you immediate temporary results. Excess pumping can give the penis a bloated, unnatural appearance. PE exercises take awhile but they increase the size of the penis. It may be a good idea to take advantage of the effects of both to maximize your gains- you can do your PE then finish your session off with pumping to retain more blood in the penis.

Here's a couple of glans enlargement exercises.

kontolbejat

Experimental Member
Media
I used to use pump before but it gave no results. Jelqing is way more effective and you will see the result within 3 months. My penis size increased from 5.8" to 6.8".

Nickeyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is how I do it, I start to pump for 3-4 min so that the cock will be filled with blod, after that i am jelqin, 100 rep and pumping for 4 min, jelg 100 rep. I´ll do this 5-6 times. Doing this for 3 days and then 1 day rest, going an like this....

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You'll probably get better results by doing your pumping after your exercise session. Also, doing this 5-6 times a day would stress even the most advanced trainees. It would be best to follow a set course with small increments in intensity or volume being made daily.

Nickeyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can do the routine here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html and finish it off with pumping. If you need something more personalized than that, please PM me for details.
'

Hi

Now i have started with a new rutine, it goes like this.

First I warm upp the penis for 5 minutes, then a work up a presure so the penis is 70% erect.

I´ll jelq with my tumb and finger like pressing all forward from the base, I´ll do this for maybe 200-300 strikes, after this I am putting the penis to the left and stroke i pretty hard with one hand for 30 times, change way to the right and strikes it again, like squez, (sorry for my englisch, with the tumd in the uperside and the fingers on the underside... after this a use my penis pump for 10-20 minutes with a constant pressure.

To the last thing I do, I swing the penis pretty hard up and down, and are doing the helicopter.

Is this a working program? I have done this for 2 weeks now but can´t say that i´ve seen any results yet.

Would be very greatful if you can tell me a simple and fast way to do this because time is very hard for me to get when i have 3 children running around here.

Best regards

/Niclas

PS

I´ll do this for 4 days, rest 1 day and going on.....

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'

Hi

Now i have started with a new rutine, it goes like this.

First I warm upp the penis for 5 minutes, then a work up a presure so the penis is 70% erect.

I´ll jelq with my tumb and finger like pressing all forward from the base, I´ll do this for maybe 200-300 strikes, after this I am putting the penis to the left and stroke i pretty hard with one hand for 30 times, change way to the right and strikes it again, like squez, (sorry for my englisch, with the tumd in the uperside and the fingers on the underside... after this a use my penis pump for 10-20 minutes with a constant pressure.

To the last thing I do, I swing the penis pretty hard up and down, and are doing the helicopter.

Is this a working program? I have done this for 2 weeks now but can´t say that i´ve seen any results yet.

Would be very greatful if you can tell me a simple and fast way to do this because time is very hard for me to get when i have 3 children running around here.

Best regards

/Niclas

PS

I´ll do this for 4 days, rest 1 day and going on.....

It's not surprising to see beginners not gaining when they try to cobble together a routine on their own.

You'd get the beginner's workout done quicker than the current one you set up- which appears to have far too much in the way of volume. There are also progression sequences outlined in the beginner's routine to give you a format to follow.

You should also be doing some kind of stamina work with your PE routine.

Nickeyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BIG AL! Correct me if i´m wrong. Read this that is copied from the beginners guide:

*Note- The best way to perform this and all of the other enlargement exercises in this manual are with your penis in a semi-erect state. The reason for this is blood flow.

If your penis is not erect at all, there will not be enough blood in there to effectively perform these exercises. If your penis is fully erect, it will make it too hard to manipulate.

3) Do 100 repetitions. As your penis swells, apply more force. Take it easy the first couple of weeks, then after a month you can start applying more force.

4) End your “Jelqing” sessions by jiggling your penis up and down about 50 times (while your doing this, protect your testes by covering them with your other hand!)

* Note- After a couple of weeks on these enlargement programs, the skin behind the head of your penis may start to look puffy. This is a perfectly normal part of the enlarging process. You may have to start using your other hand to help you in the milking part of the exercise.

As you milk down with one hand, place your other hand firmly on the base of your penis, with your penis between your forefinger and middle finger with enough tension to pull the stretched skin back.

You need to be able to fully milk the entire length of your penis without the skin blocking your movement.

You may notice a "baseball bat" appearance after the first few weeks of jelqing. To work on thickening the base, you can do your jelqs with a reverse stroke. Make sure to use lubrcant.
'

Now BIG AL! What is the big diffrent with this from my way exept that I am using a pump and are jelqin more times than the guide.

In the reallity my way must be better..... so be so kind and don´t just say... stick to the program because it´s almost the same!