pumps....

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well growth isn't the only reason someone pumps. Some do it for the feeling...some do it to help stretch the foreskin to help loosen it up OR over time regain some or most of what was cut off. Some do it to just feel better about themselves for whatever reason...or to just feel the difference when jerking off. just sayin' :)

Reactions: Moresize2.0

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here I am on two separate occasions in the first minute or so after pumping using the standard bathmate.

I started out at about 7"x6.25", and I've been able to get up around 8"x6.5 at my maximum.

I go about twenty minutes six days a week, and I've only had the pump about a month and a half. I haven't experienced much discomfort at all.

Any comments or suggestions about getting any more length? I'd love to make it to 9"...

Attachments

Reactions: Baddiejae010

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the bathmate so far... Here's an unpumped erect pic and a pumped flaccid pic, just for a point of reference...

Attachments

Reactions: gr8gatsby

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the thread title and the name of the original poster (in the "New posts" index), but not the name of the forum, so I assumed that this would be a thread about sexy shoes for women. Disappointed. :frown1:

Some samples of what I mean are attached. Anyone remember Greatdickismydrug? Sigh. She seems to have left the site.

Attachments

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw the thread title and the name of the original poster (in the "New posts" index), but not the name of the forum, so I assumed that this would be a thread about sexy shoes for women. Disappointed. :frown1:

Some samples of what I mean are attached. Anyone remember Greatdickismydrug? Sigh. She seems to have left the site.
I remeber those pics, sigh. It seems like most of the ladies have taken down their pics. Damn leg humpers! They always blow a good thing.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media

Curse the bastards that chased her away!!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Oh, I thought exactly the same Calboner! I'm sad it's not about shoes :frown1: