pumps....

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I realise this is someone elses thread but there seem to be some knowledgable people on here...

As someone who is 8" x just under 2", I have heard that it would be a good idea to get a pump that is a 1/4" to 1/2" thicker then you are so that you dont distort when you pack the pump... But what I'm curious about is if my cock will be fully hard after I pack or will it be soft?

Go in hard. After pumping you should at least be semi, especially if you are wearing a mild constrictor (one that still lets blood flow in and out but at a much lower rate, not one that totally cuts it off). I haven't ever been limp coming out, just semi. Is it possible to come out limp, with how a pump works? o_O When I got my 3 tubes I think I bought my cylindrical one at 1/4" wider and my elliptical was about 1/2". I had a second cylindrical at 1/2" larger and it just doesn't work for me. However, that one was a kaplan and the other two were vacu-tech. If you are still deciding - I prefer the cylindrical vacutech over my elliptical thick-wall vacutech. It's much more comfortable and I like the expansion more.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
well growth isn't the only reason someone pumps. Some do it for the feeling...some do it to help stretch the foreskin to help loosen it up OR over time regain some or most of what was cut off. Some do it to just feel better about themselves for whatever reason...or to just feel the difference when jerking off. just sayin' :)
Another good and valid reason for pumping: penile health. Penis pumps are being used these days for 'penis rehab' after prostate surgery, to prevent loss of size and erectile function. And there's a good thread at Thunder's about using penis pumps to combat erectile dysfunction.

Done correctly, your penis will be both larger AND healthier after regular pumping.

ssmo

1st Like
Media
j_dak
user_offline.gif
which pump ?

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another good and valid reason for pumping: penile health. Penis pumps are being used these days for 'penis rehab' after prostate surgery, to prevent loss of size and erectile function. And there's a good thread at Thunder's about using penis pumps to combat erectile dysfunction.

Done correctly, your penis will be both larger AND healthier after regular pumping.
Well said.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be blunt, I'm nowhere near small, about 20cm x 13/14 cm
But my goal is just to get as big as I possibly can.
Most women refer to men they've slept with as:''Just another guy'' I want her to remember me as fucking godzilla.
It would be fantastic if I can reach my dream size: 25cms by 17cms (10x6.6)

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
You can definitely gain a little temporary size before sex through pumping, Epicfailguy. That's a perfectly good recreational use of a pump and cylinder.

With a more regular routine, you should be able to gain some additional size. How much, who knows; it varies from person to person and from routine to routine.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can definitely gain a little temporary size before sex through pumping, Epicfailguy. That's a perfectly good recreational use of a pump and cylinder.

With a more regular routine, you should be able to gain some additional size. How much, who knows; it varies from person to person and from routine to routine.
I currently pump 6 days a week for 15 minutes with one off for recovery
After about a month of getting used to the strain I'm gonna incorporate a little jelqing.
I did some intense pumping earlies this year and I bruised a nerve due to turtling. so its best to take it slowly this time :)

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
That's not a bad schedule. If you're not taking a break during your 15 minute session, you might want to consider taking a break, at least take the vacuum down to zero for up to 30 seconds, then back up to your target vacuum. Or pull out of the cylinder entirely for a quick massage or a few quick jelqs before resuming. Keep the vacuum level low and safe, and over time, add a little more duration. Twenty minutes would not be a bad next step, or ten minutes morning and ten minutes evening.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not a bad schedule. If you're not taking a break during your 15 minute session, you might want to consider taking a break, at least take the vacuum down to zero for up to 30 seconds, then back up to your target vacuum. Or pull out of the cylinder entirely for a quick massage or a few quick jelqs before resuming. Keep the vacuum level low and safe, and over time, add a little more duration. Twenty minutes would not be a bad next step, or ten minutes morning and ten minutes evening.
the beauty of the bathmate is that it only has a maximum vacuum, so I always pump at that max.

Yet after 6 days I'm feeling an ever so slight tickling sensation at the base and just under the glans.
Could this be fatigue or an indication of growth?

Lionel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here I am on two separate occasions in the first minute or so after pumping using the standard bathmate.

I started out at about 7"x6.25", and I've been able to get up around 8"x6.5 at my maximum.

I go about twenty minutes six days a week, and I've only had the pump about a month and a half. I haven't experienced much discomfort at all.

Any comments or suggestions about getting any more length? I'd love to make it to 9"...

Attachments

Reactions: Baddiejae010

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here I am on two separate occasions in the first minute or so after pumping using the standard bathmate.

I started out at about 7"x6.25", and I've been able to get up around 8"x6.5 at my maximum.

I go about twenty minutes six days a week, and I've only had the pump about a month and a half. I haven't experienced much discomfort at all.

Any comments or suggestions about getting any more length? I'd love to make it to 9"...
Set a stretching regimen.thats the key.