pumps

D_Bred Mertz

1st Like
Media
ok i know for pumping a lot of people say get one from a specific pump maker. but im wanting to try one out and see if i like it and see if there are potential gains and stuff. i know gains may not be so big but im more interested in getting a cheaper one and then maybe upgrading to a better one when i start doing it a bit more seriously.

so ive got a website that i use and get discount so would anyone just take a look and say which one would be the best one to try out. also my cock curves quite a bit and im worried about that making pumping in a straight tube difficult.

Penis Pumps - Toys For Him - SexToys.co.uk - One Site Fits All

thanx everyone who comments, i do value your opinion as there are a lot more experienced people on here then i am!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to be serious about PE Wakey you should get a pump with a gauge. And its ok if you have a curve straight tube should be fine unless your dick has that disorder where you can have almost a 45 degree angle ... ouch. Pumps have been known to help with straightening over a long time of use. Not total straight but just helping a bit.

Think I saw the price of a tube with gauge was like 90 pounds. Thats like what $120-130 US. For that bro you can get a very good premo pump at LAPDIST.

-D1-

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do not... Do Not...Do Not get a One size Fits all cylinder.

No matter where you get it from, make sure you measure your thickness of your cock, and buy a cylinder accordingly.

If you don't want to buy from Vacutech, then at least use their sizing chart to give you a ballpark of what you will need.

See if there is anyone in your area that is a Fellow Pumper. Mabee they are willing to let you try their equipment out, and get a feel for it.

If you do buy a cheap pump, don't use it heavily, and keep the vacuum low until you get the right size. (It's probably going to pull in your scrotum, or pork out the base of your cock if its not the right size.

C

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
why pump when u can do same training using your hands, and it is not dangerus for your penis like pumping is
pumping is only as safe or dangerous as the user its self.ive been a punper for years and ive NEVER HURT MYSELF!i know its possible,hell,i know a guy who,grew impatient and placed a 7.5 horse wet/dry vac over the end of the pump.lets just say it wasnt pretty.:redface:

D_Bred Mertz

1st Like
Media
yea im not gonna get a one cylinder fits all im making sure i get one that is the right thickness and length for me which is why i have to be careful as to which to select from that website as some they dont even include sizing on them.
ive been told that if you dont have a pressure guage then just get a good seal on the pump and dont do it so that it hurts. so i have a basic knowledge of what to do. just wanted something to try out and solve my curiousity.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
yea im not gonna get a one cylinder fits all im making sure i get one that is the right thickness and length for me which is why i have to be careful as to which to select from that website as some they dont even include sizing on them.
ive been told that if you dont have a pressure guage then just get a good seal on the pump and dont do it so that it hurts. so i have a basic knowledge of what to do. just wanted something to try out and solve my curiousity.
northwest pumpworks/vacutech is your best choices.both offer top quality pumps at reasonable prices.take your time,pumping is like weightlifting,you work your way up.soo at first easy does it.:biggrin1:

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Wakey, welcome from another Brit pumper (I'm near York, where r u?)

I've been pumping on and off for a few years now and enjoy the effect. I usually buy my kit from the U.S. but this site has some well priced equipment.
Pumping Cylinders to give you a huge cock

but their cylinders are not flared so may be less comfortablethan the flared ones.
For some more advice got to Cock Pumper's Guide- loads of tips there and some good pics too.

DT.:smile:

Attachments

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I like to pump occasionally, for fun. I don't like to overdo it and I like it to look half-decent too. I dont do it too often though. None of my gallery pics/vids are pumped though. Here's a recent pic of mine just out the tube. I hate to see the totally bloated look that some guys seem to get into. I don't honestly see the point in that.

Attachments

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Why pump when a pumped cock has a nasty waterlogged look to it? Leave your cocks alone guys they're lovely as they are :)
darling pumping is like bodybuilding,it serves to build stronger more attractive muscle!the only harm is in overdoing it.when one goes from a hotdog to a salami in one session,thats definately overdoing it.:biggrin1:

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why pump when u can do same training using your hands, and it is not dangerus for your penis like pumping is
Why do you continue to make these idiotic statements about pumping, something you obviously know nothing about?

The only way I could see pumping being dangerous is pumping at too high of a pressure w/o a gauge and for way too long. When done correctly, pumping can produce very good permanent gains. My results from pumping speak for themselves.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know I've said it before, but I can't stress enough how much my BF and I love to use his cock pump! It does get a little "donut" around the base of his glans sometimes, but nothing dramatic. He started pumping a few years before he met me and has continued to do so on a semi-regular basis, usually 2-3 times per week. He tells me that he measured 6.5 inches in length at the beginning and is now sporting over 7 inches. (He's never measured his girth, though I daresay now he is at or a little over 6 inches)

If you pump correctly, carefully and consistently then you'll have good results. If you're impatient, then you're going to hurt yourself. As for the looks, it's all a matter of taste.... but I'm not too concerned about his cock looking 'waterlogged' when it's stretching out my pussy. ;)~ Just my .02

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I've said it before, but I can't stress enough how much my BF and I love to use his cock pump! As for the looks, it's all a matter of taste.... but I'm not too concerned about his cock looking 'waterlogged' when it's stretching out my pussy!

God bless you my dear!!!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do you continue to make these idiotic statements about pumping, something you obviously know nothing about?

Im not sure about you, but when starting body modification of any sort, Id want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Getting everybodys opinion on it is a good thing, be it right, wrong or different. It gives you a full scope of what your dealing with.

It is true that pumping your dick, if not done properly CAN damage your cock. We as fellow pumpers know this, and thats why we exercise caution to the wind, which we should.

Nine times out of 10 the habit of anybody is to Jump in and get the most results as quickly as possible. I think that's many of our nature.

To interject "It doesnt work" when youve never tried, or generalizing that men that pump are "ugly and disfigured" is a blanket statement isn't benefitial to the question. It's filler.

I pump, and I am Hardly disfigured or malformed.
Everybody is different. It may or may not work for you.
Please don't condemn men that want to try.

biggerjohnson

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure about you, but when starting body modification of any sort, Id want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Getting everybodys opinion on it is a good thing, be it right, wrong or different. It gives you a full scope of what your dealing with.

It is true that pumping your dick, if not done properly CAN damage your cock. We as fellow pumpers know this, and thats why we exercise caution to the wind, which we should.

Nine times out of 10 the habit of anybody is to Jump in and get the most results as quickly as possible. I think that's many of our nature.

To interject "It doesnt work" when youve never tried, or generalizing that men that pump are "ugly and disfigured" is a blanket statement isn't benefitial to the question. It's filler.

I pump, and I am Hardly disfigured or malformed.
Everybody is different. It may or may not work for you.
Please don't condemn men that want to try.
Not sure if youre talking to me or Hollywood, but Im all for pumping. Pumping has produced the best gains for me over anything else Ive tried. Hollywood is always putting it down and talking like its so dangerous and useless.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I like to pump occasionally, for fun. I don't like to overdo it and I like it to look half-decent too. I dont do it too often though. None of my gallery pics/vids are pumped though. Here's a recent pic of mine just out the tube. I hate to see the totally bloated look that some guys seem to get into. I don't honestly see the point in that.

Hey Robbie. NICE cock.
That would slide nicely down my throat!
WOW!