pumps

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Why do you continue to make these idiotic statements about pumping, something you obviously know nothing about?

The only way I could see pumping being dangerous is pumping at too high of a pressure w/o a gauge and for way too long. When done correctly, pumping can produce very good permanent gains. My results from pumping speak for themselves.
my point exactly.ive been a pumper for some time now and ive NEVER hurt myself.as ive stated before..pumping is like bodybuilding!biceps can grow to mindblowing proportions so can your cock!:biggrin1:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Not sure if youre talking to me or Hollywood, but Im all for pumping. Pumping has produced the best gains for me over anything else Ive tried. Hollywood is always putting it down and talking like its so dangerous and useless.
i couldnt agree more.pumping is THE ONLY WAY FOR ME! I FUCKING LOVE IT!then again...pumping isnt for everyone......just for those of us who really want a huge package its the only way to fly!`spend 140.00 for a good quality pump,you get results ...spend 400.00 for pills you get DIARRHEA!weigh your options,9outta 10 who get surgery done are very disssatisfied with the results.pumping gets positive results..PERMANENT RESULTS!

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two questions about pumping.

I've tried it a few times and enjoyed it.
There are a couple things I would do differently.

My questions...

1. When pumping, are the results permanent?
2. Do you mainly gain girth over lenght?
3. Can you effectively gain lenght, instead of girth? If so, how?

Thanks for any answers.

malandro(growing)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1- Only when we're talking about long time terms... You'll cement some of your gains, but only within months of pumping.
2- It's not a rule, so not necessarily.
3- Yes, buy a small tube in circunference. You'll quickly "pack" the tube in circunference and the rest of the pressure will go to the length gaining.

Sorry for my English, but I'm a bit sure that I made myself clear :p

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There’s some good advice here from people obviously in the know, there’s also some crap from those who don’t know he first thing; like I always say, “drive a car a 100mph into a brick wall and chances are you’ll get hurt; drive it sensibly though.....” I’ve been pumping for over 30 years and while I made a few mistakes early on, the worst I ever suffered was water blisters. These days there’s no reason for people to make even basic mistakes, not now that there’s so much guidance from web sites devoted to the all aspects of PE. Do it right and if you're anything like me, you'll only look fantastic; ask my wife.
I can understand though, you wanting to get away with as little outlay as possible before deciding whether pumping is for you or not, but if you go for a cheapo that inspires you, you’ll end up regretting not having invested in something more substantial in the first instance. However, you could always make one yourself for very little outlay and probably superior to a sex shop cheapo; again, you can find instructions on the web.

why pump when u can do same training using your hands, and it is not dangerus for your penis like pumping is
What evidence do you have to support the wildly exaggerated claims?

Why pump when a pumped cock has a nasty waterlogged look to it? Leave your cocks alone guys they're lovely as they are :)

Again, what evidence?

My questions...

Thanks for any answers.

If, as you say, you’ve pumped before, you must surely know the answers to 1 and 2 already? And 3 doesn’t take a lot of working out; you just get a cylinder the same diameter as you current erection? However, I'm interested to learn what the couple of things are that you would do differently?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There’s some good advice here from people obviously in the know, there’s also some crap from those who don’t know he first thing; like I always say, “drive a car a 100mph into a brick wall and chances are you’ll get hurt; drive it sensibly though.....” I’ve been pumping for over 30 years and while I made a few mistakes early on, the worst I ever suffered was water blisters. These days there’s no reason for people to make even basic mistakes, not now that there’s so much guidance from web sites devoted to the all aspects of PE. Do it right and if you're anything like me, you'll only look fantastic; ask my wife.
I can understand though, you wanting to get away with as little outlay as possible before deciding whether pumping is for you or not, but if you go for a cheapo that inspires you, you’ll end up regretting not having invested in something more substantial in the first instance. However, you could always make one yourself for very little outlay and probably superior to a sex shop cheapo; again, you can find instructions on the web.

why pump when u can do same training using your hands, and it is not dangerus for your penis like pumping is
What evidence do you have to support this wildly exaggerated claim? Not to mention that at Thunders Place alone, there's several tails of woe regarding injuries sustained through manual stretching etc - make sure brain is engaged before operating keyboard!

Why pump when a pumped cock has a nasty waterlogged look to it? Leave your cocks alone guys they're lovely as they are :)

Again, what evidence?

My questions...

Thanks for any answers.

If, as you say, you’ve pumped before, you must surely know the answers to 1 and 2 already? And 3 doesn’t take a lot of working out; you just get a cylinder the same diameter as you current erection? However, I'm interested to learn what the couple of things are that you would do differently?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
right on!pumping isnt for everybody.if you're devoted to increasing your cocksize,and are willing to devote the time pumping works!you can injure yourself doing ANYTHING!so at first easy does it!slapping a pump on your untrainedcock for 2hours at first is like going to the gym for the first time and working out all day!OUCH!common sense folks!

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's the million dollar question. No one knows. Anyone who says they do is a lair. You will never know the truth because:

1) someone has to stop pumping for a few months and take meticulous records of measurement

2) You have to ensure they are not lying. Not easy to do online.

Depends on tube size. The smaller the tube, the more it works on length. A 1.75" tube will have no choice but to stretch the penis length wise. Therefore you will get length wise expansion and minimal width expansion.

Yes. See above. Just buy a small tube.

Reactions: BaddJack