Punched in your butthole!

princeharry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I always thought a well oiled finger or two was sufficient, but-tt, :wink: I'm open-minded. Don't want to be sexually obsolete.

well sure that works a bit
bu-tt
i wonder if i cud punch my own asshole
next time beforehand
?
and then see what difs it makes

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it was an older woman, who showed me the finger trick. At the time, I was very young--knew nothing about foreplay and had never been in a vagina. All anal, before her.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, it's funny you mention shiatsu, because he's Asian and very serious about this. He says he can press his fist firmly between his woman's butt-cheeks and slam a quick punch (or two) against the area around her asshole--no penetration involved. It's supposed to loosen up her muscles back there, while also awakening the nerves inside her anus. Then he says they tighten back up, while's he fucking her, increasing pleasure for both.

Never heard of this shit and would really appreciate some testimonials, before I try it.

I spit my water all over my monitor laughing at this one. The only nerves inside my anus you would be awakening are the nerves that send instant signals to my brain to deck you with both fists and lay you flat on the floor and kick you oh so hard until you are pulp. If a guy did that to me I'd probably go away to prison for a VERY long time. :mad:

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting punched in the cornbox not Simcha's thing, I guess? Seems Princess isn't taking that train, either. I'm really getting an education here, folks! :redface:

Sleep-racist that I am, I'm still not entirely convinced it can't work. Asian guy tells you something like this you figure it's on the money, because he probably knows tai chi and accupuncture. :rolleyes: Terrible, right?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you ever been kicked in the ass? I grew up with four older brothers and i can tell you in the course of wrestling on the floor and fake beating the hell out of each other that it hurts like hell.

Nothing can take you down like a punch to the kidneys and a TKO to the ass.

Maybe im the only one to got kicked in the ass while knealing over to do a body slam on someone else.

Either way, had he punched me in the ass, i would have buried him a long long time ago.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess my limited exposure to Asian disciplines just gives me a biased view on this technique, and he's a pretty smart guy--good friend. The fiancee seems happy, and so does the other girl. Maybe, I'm a little prejudiced because of the source.

He didn't say punch your woman as hard as you can, and I wouldn't dare ask his lady, "Say, darling--do you like getting punched in the butthole? How's that working for you?"

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got me some good butthole last night, and she ate it up.

If you're going to try this, mix it up between the punches with some caressing, dirty-daddy talk, light spanking and a little poetry (if you can manage it). Try to keep the verbal short, simple and off-balance. Remember you're actually punching the soft, meaty area around the anus, and don't hit it like you're in a fight with Mike Tyson. Give it five or six firm, quick closed fisted taps, one slow cue with a finger and move on to penetration. It's going to feel soft and warm for a little bit, then tighten up really nice and firm. The tightening part happened pretty fast, and it might not be long after that (maybe a minute or two), when you feel like cumming HARD. It could have lasted longer, and I'm sure there's ways to make that happen.

And don't skimp on the post-coital! Hug her, feel her up, play with her tits--should be really nice, almost worshipful.

It's only a little after two, and she called me twice today, all giggly again and full of nasty ideas, so I guess it went pretty well. Punch that butthole, people.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently bedouins who had taken prisoners used to hit them in the base of the spine with a tent peg when they wanted to sodomise them, it didn't make them all hot horny and drippy but it did relax the anus BUT IT HURT JUST LIKE PUNCHING A WOMAN IN THE BUTT WOULD.