"Punk Rock Cocks"

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A man has a Punk Rock Cock when he dyes his pubic hair bright or unusual colors, tattoos the shaft or balls and possesses a at least one piece of cock jewelry.

Basically he treats his cock the way he dresses if he loves an edgy, alternative look. Anyone here have any pictures of dyed pubic hair, cock piercings or cock tattoos?

I don't personally have a sexual attraction to any of the above, but I find the distinctive looks very intriguing to look at, especially the dyed pubic hair nonetheless. Fascinated by differences and oddities in general.

I've know someone who has on and off dyed his pubic hair cupcake pink, candy apple red, electric blue and slime green over the course of 6 years. He keeps his pubic hair mildly trimmed. Neat enough to please his partners but not too short so some of the color can be on display for a surprise.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny I was just talking about dying my pubic hair the same colour pink as my hair. It's like vibrant pink.

My wife used to dye her pubic hair bright pink in the '80s. That was before we met. I was always partial to a shaved pussy - even long before it was fashionable - so I never saw her pink (or blonde, or purple, etc.) pussy in the flesh as it were. She said you gotta be very careful when bleaching it.

BTW, I think my cock might count as 'punk' :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My wife used to dye her pubic hair bright pink in the '80s. That was before we met. I was always partial to a shaved pussy - even long before it was fashionable - so I never saw her pink (or blonde, or purple, etc.) pussy in the flesh as it were. She said you gotta be very careful when bleaching it.

BTW, I think my cock might count as 'punk' :biggrin1:
Hahah yeah just for the little landing strip I have.