Puny Melvin (anti-"size is everything" story)

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Melvin was the class geek. Skinny, pale, messy hair, bad clothes, big Coke bottle glasses, and most people agree that those are his BEST qualities. He also didn't have much along the way of penis size, it being 6x4 when erect. Sadly, this was actually the SMALLEST dick in the locker room after gym class. Even the foreign exchange student from Japan, Hoshi, had a bigger one than him, as a surprising 9x6. But no one was bigger than Marcel.

Marcel was tall, dark, handsome, muscular, well-endowed... hell, it'd be a lot easier to say that he was everything that men wanted to be and everything women wanted to have. He stood 6'6", broad shoulders, thin waist, thick legs, huge biceps, pulsating pecs that were positively coated in thick manly chest hair which led to and covered his near-10-pack abs, and between his legs... a soft dick that was about 9 inches long and about just as big around, which ballooned to 13x9.5 when erect.

And... Marcel was an asshole. He bullied everyone, and everyone worshipped him like a god, though no god ever worshipped could hold a candle to him. He had the hottest girl in school, Tania, as his girlfriend and constantly cheated on her, and then made sure everyone knew about his conquest. He ruined many women for other men. And then made sure that women knew that they were just a cheap thrill, breaking hearts and destroying marriages. Not to mention stealing virginities.

But one night, after a nasty fight she breaks up with him.

"I'm through with you, you asshole!"
"Fine, go ahead! I don't need you, anyway! I can replace you, you stupid cunt! And good luck finding a guy that can fuck you like I can... oh, wait! HE DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE!"

And he just kept running and running, when she ran right in front of Melvin on his bike. He flew a bit when he hit her, and despite the deep gash on his head, only wanted to know one thing...

"Tania, are you okay?"

She looked dazed and barely conscious. Luckily, his house was nearby. He was nowhere near strong enough to help her up, but somehow managed to push his bike with one hand while keeping Tania propped up against his shoulders. As soon as he could, he ditched the bike in the yard of his house and brought her inside.

He laid her on the couch and asked her again.

"Tania, are you okay?"

Cynix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The lack of response to this story of yours is certainly remarkable considering how copiously your readership usually replies.

I liked it so far and find myself curious as to where the plot might turn...

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2

"Yeah," Tania replied.

Thank God, Melvin thought to himself.

"I think I'm just a little..."

She tried to stand, but sank back down.

"Be careful. Do you want me to call a doctor?"
"No, I think it's just the initial shock. I'm starting to feel more alert, I think."

Minutes passed, and in that time, Tania felt better and managed to tend to the gash on Melvin's forehead. Not as bad at first, though it looked pretty bad with all the blood. He didn't even notice it until she pointed it out.

"Seriously?"
"I was more concerned about you."

They talked a bit while she cleaned Melvin's gash and put a bandage on it.

"Are you sure it's not that bad-looking? Cuz it kinda hurts like hell, and that's not just the antiseptic."
"It'll leave a scar, but that's it."

Then the subject changed to what Tania was doing when Melvin ran into her. She told him everything. How he cheated on her all the time. How she confronted him about it. How they fought about it. How she left and how he told her she could be replaced, and how she could never replace him. While it upset Melvin, knowing that Marcel dumped the most beautiful girl in school, much less would even considering cheating on her and doing just that, and made her feel so bad.

He just hugged her, in a way that told her what she needed to hear.

Marcel is an asshole.
He doesn't know what he's throwing away.
It's his mistake, not yours.
You deserve better.
If you need someone to talk to, or just listen, I'm here for you.

And at this point, she pulled his face against hers and began to kiss him. Slowly, she pried open his thin lips with her tongue, which soon began to wrestle with his and his thin lips pressed against her full, naturally red lips, much like those of Angelina Jolie.

They stopped a few moments later.

"Can I walk you home?"
"Sure. I'd love that."

Along the way, they talked more. About everything from music (turns out they both were fans of The Misfits and even the musical Wicked), movies (she's been on a Bollywood spree lately, and he's been on a Godard kick), books (both were fans of Edward Lee), and even video games (as it turns out, both are major fans of Resident Evil and old adventure games like Monkey Island and Myst).

"I loved talking to you, Melvin."
"I loved talking to you, too."

He walked her to her door, said goodnight, and just as he got to the gate, she turned to him and said...

"You wanna hang out some time? I hear they're doing a Takeshi Miike marathon at the community college. My cousin goes there and he can get us in."

He eyes lit up and agreed.

For the next few weeks, they hung out. They went places, like the mall and the library, and also checked out a Woody Allen marathon in a theater in the next town over.

They grew close. Really close. And one night, after they came back from the comic book store, they went to Melvin's house. And they went up to Melvin's room, and him and Tania began making out. And then leaned in ask told him... "I want you. I want you so bad."

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not bad but it seems the whole thing is rushed. Look at MTV's "RJ Berger" (yes I know he's hung) it's 5+ episodes and the hero hasn't really come close to making out with the girl. Just an opinion.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 3

Was she serious? Who would want to have sex with me? I mean, with her last boyfriend, anyone half his size would be a letdown, and I'm not even a 1/16 of his size!

That's what went through Melvin's head. And so did two last words before he and Tania began to have sex, and those two words were: fuck it.

And with that, Melvin stood up and began to take off his shirt.

"Wait. Do you have a condom?"
"Yes."

He then removed his shirt and stood there in his jeans, his skinny body as pasty and hairless as ever, a sharp contrast to her ex.

"I like your body."
"Really?"
"Yes."

She then took her her shirt and skirt, leaving on only her bra and panties. She then grabbed Melvin by the waist of his jeans and pulled him to her, and began to take off his pants, sliding them down his scrawny legs. She then yanked down his boxers, and did not, surprisingly, reject the limp member, about 3 inches long, or its owner.

Without saying a word, Tania told him to take off her bra for her. The old stereotype of a geek not being able to take off a bra didn't have any meaning here, as his hands knew just what to do, and that's even with a distraction like Tania's hands fondling his cock, slowly growing to its full, albeit pitiful, 5 inches.

She laid down, slid her panties down to her ankles, exposing her nearly-shaved vagina. Melvin slid on the condom, and slowly moved in, sliding his member into her sex, slowly and while kissing her on the lips and neck.

He went slow, being sure not to rush, but slowly built up speed. At this point, she wrapped her legs around his. He cradled her in his arms, and was now kissing and licking her nipples. He began to thrust harder, though not faster. She began to moan, and her moans intensified, when suddenly...

YAAGGHHHGGHH!

The unthinkable.

The shameful.

Melvin, on his first time having sex, came prematurely after only 5 minutes. And then buried his head in Tania's bosom, crying like the failure he felt like.