Puppetry of the Penis

TooDamnBig: [quote author=Deevah link=board=99;num=1033951481;start=0#0 date=10/06/02 at 17:44:41]www.puppetryofthepenis.com

These guys are scheduled to be on Leno Wednesday night, October 9t, 2002 - should be making the censors a bit nervous, eh?[/quote]

I just tried that URL (clicked on the above URL), and I get a generic message about an Apache web-server"?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Which Apache? I checked with the Mescaleros, and they know nothing about an Australian avant-garde act involving dick tricks. LOL Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Of course, most of them are so short (HEIGHT! Get your minds out of the gutter.) they'd be mistaken for children and thus left out. LOL (Couldn't resist THAT one either.)

Late_Bloomer: I saw them on "Real Sex" on HBO and I have to say, I have no idea how they kept it from getting hard, doing all that crap. ;D

TooDamnBig: [quote author=TooDamnBig link=board=99;num=1033951481;start=0#2 date=10/08/02 at 17:01:07]

I just tried that URL (clicked on the above URL), and I get a generic message about an Apache web-server"?[/quote]

And now I get a different response: "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

prepstudinsc: The Puppetry of the Penis website is pretty funny...I don't know that I could do those tricks in front of whole audiences, though. I prefer to do tricks like that in more intimate settings. ;)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Have any of you guys ever done this? You know, like making a 'hamburger' with your dick and balls, or wrapping it around your wrist to make it look like a watch? If so, describe or name what kinds of things you've 'made' with your penis.

I thought of this from a post I read in a thread two weekends ago, in which someone mentioned the "Puppetry of the Penis" show. I'm sure all of you have probably heard about this stage show before? If you haven't, here's a link to their site.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The show was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Now I know what Australians do to pass the time away. lol

At the show, they were selling the book on how to make all of the different things with your penis. Kind of like an origami for the penis.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The show was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Now I know what Australians do to pass the time away. lol

At the show, they were selling the book on how to make all of the different things with your penis. Kind of like an origami for the penis.
I would love to see their show in person! I've yet to be able to though. The most I've seen of it was on an episode of Real Sex on HBO. They also have a way to buy that book on their site, BTW.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be more inclined to watch guy's cams if they were going to put a puppet show on. A dick is just a dick but dress it up as Henry VIII and it would keep me amused for hours as it recounted its philanderings throughout its reign. It would have me weeping in sympathy as it recounted the life and tribulations of St Teresa of Avila. Dressed up as Kojak it would keep me enthralled as it sucked lollipops and drawled 'who luvs ya babe.' The possibilities are endless.

O

OldFirm08

Anybody seen this live stage performance? I've heard alot about it, but never seen it online or posted. Sooo, can anyone here do some nifty dick-tie up tricks to post and impress us? Anything silly will do. Here's all I have to offer for a start.

Attachments

Reactions: redbutton

December01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Puppetry of the penis started at the Melbourne Comedy festival here in Australia a few years ago, I have seen these dudes live on stage they are amazing, dicks everywhere and doing everything....funny as!!

O

OldFirm08

I do recall that it started from Australia, and they came here ( or hired/trained locally) to tour in the States. Only have seen women being interviewed on TV after seeing the shows and they were always thrilled and amazed at the size and flexibility of those units.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So these guys pull and drag their cocks into all sorts of weird and wonderful shapes and characters. Their big flaccid uncut dicks look like they could grow into impressive hardons but have they ever shown their hard cocks?

Wouldn't it be hard NOT to get a hardon pulling away at yourslef like that?

Anyone seen what they're packing? :cool: