Puppetry of the Penis

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Imported, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Deevah: www.puppetryofthepenis.com

These guys are scheduled to be on Leno Wednesday night, October 9t, 2002 - should be making the censors a bit nervous, eh?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Uh oh!

Kermit the Frog got his start on the Tonight Show, too.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

TooDamnBig: [quote author=Deevah link=board=99;num=1033951481;start=0#0 date=10/06/02 at 17:44:41]www.puppetryofthepenis.com

These guys are scheduled to be on Leno Wednesday night, October 9t, 2002 - should be making the censors a bit nervous, eh?[/quote]

I just tried that URL (clicked on the above URL), and I get a generic message about an Apache web-server"?

4. jonb

Gold Member

Which Apache? I checked with the Mescaleros, and they know nothing about an Australian avant-garde act involving dick tricks. LOL Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Of course, most of them are so short (HEIGHT! Get your minds out of the gutter.) they'd be mistaken for children and thus left out. LOL (Couldn't resist THAT one either.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

Late_Bloomer: I saw them on "Real Sex" on HBO and I have to say, I have no idea how they kept it from getting hard, doing all that crap. ;D

6. Imported

Gold Member

TooDamnBig: [quote author=TooDamnBig link=board=99;num=1033951481;start=0#2 date=10/08/02 at 17:01:07]

I just tried that URL (clicked on the above URL), and I get a generic message about an Apache web-server"?[/quote]

And now I get a different response: "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

7. jonb

Gold Member

They're on Geocities?

8. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: ~

9. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: The Puppetry of the Penis website is pretty funny...I don't know that I could do those tricks in front of whole audiences, though. I prefer to do tricks like that in more intimate settings. ;)

10. agnslz

Gold Member

Have any of you guys ever done this? You know, like making a 'hamburger' with your dick and balls, or wrapping it around your wrist to make it look like a watch? If so, describe or name what kinds of things you've 'made' with your penis.

I thought of this from a post I read in a thread two weekends ago, in which someone mentioned the "Puppetry of the Penis" show. I'm sure all of you have probably heard about this stage show before? If you haven't, here's a link to their site.

11. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    The show was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Now I know what Australians do to pass the time away. lol

At the show, they were selling the book on how to make all of the different things with your penis. Kind of like an origami for the penis.

12. agnslz

Gold Member

I would love to see their show in person! I've yet to be able to though. The most I've seen of it was on an episode of Real Sex on HBO. They also have a way to buy that book on their site, BTW.

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

They are actually playing locally here within the next few weeks. Im seriously considering going

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I would be more inclined to watch guy's cams if they were going to put a puppet show on. A dick is just a dick but dress it up as Henry VIII and it would keep me amused for hours as it recounted its philanderings throughout its reign. It would have me weeping in sympathy as it recounted the life and tribulations of St Teresa of Avila. Dressed up as Kojak it would keep me enthralled as it sucked lollipops and drawled 'who luvs ya babe.' The possibilities are endless.

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I saw them when they were in NY a few years ago. Bought the book, most of them are pretty easy!:wink:

16. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    Anybody seen this live stage performance? I've heard alot about it, but never seen it online or posted. Sooo, can anyone here do some nifty dick-tie up tricks to post and impress us? Anything silly will do. Here's all I have to offer for a start.

Attached Files:

• udk5.jpg
      udk5.jpg
      File size:
      54.1 KB
      Views:
  17. December01

December01 New Member

Puppetry of the penis started at the Melbourne Comedy festival here in Australia a few years ago, I have seen these dudes live on stage they are amazing, dicks everywhere and doing everything....funny as!!

18. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    I do recall that it started from Australia, and they came here ( or hired/trained locally) to tour in the States. Only have seen women being interviewed on TV after seeing the shows and they were always thrilled and amazed at the size and flexibility of those units.

19. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    So these guys pull and drag their cocks into all sorts of weird and wonderful shapes and characters. Their big flaccid uncut dicks look like they could grow into impressive hardons but have they ever shown their hard cocks?

Wouldn't it be hard NOT to get a hardon pulling away at yourslef like that?

Anyone seen what they're packing? :cool:

20. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I havent ever seen any pictures of them hard but by the look of the softies they have on show, its gonna be impressive!

Draft saved Draft deleted