Puppy Pile

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bulgingspeedo, Oct 2, 2008.

1. bulgingspeedo

bulgingspeedo New Member

Anyone Been In A Puppy Pile?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    more info please...stepped in a puppy pile...did not care for it...some of us are not as in-tune on the sex scene..pls explain

3. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you mean the following?

puppy-pile

A puppy pile is when a bunch of girls (sometimes a few boys, but usually just girls...) all sleep together in the same bed. most girls love to puppy pile... its how we sleep.

sleeping with your friends like a pile of puppies, all in one bed and on top of eachother.
    Source: UrbanDictionary.

If sleeping in one small tent with 8 people applies as a puppy pile then yes, I have.

4. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    Done it with guys and girls after a VERY long party, loved it. There's no pretense about anything sexual, at least in my situation. We were all just very tired, very drunk, and starved for some kind of group comfort and security. I'm enjoying them while I'm young, since there's probably some kind of age limit.

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, there is some kind of age limit. Go for it while you can!

Looking back, I think it was my mid-twenties I stopped crashing out with others after parties or sharing my bed with friends. Not too sad about it though, I've moved on to more adult things mostly. There is one good friend left I'm happy to have in my bed and nothing sexual will happen. But usually, if someone else is sleeping with me, we'll drift off in a post-orgasmic bliss.

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I read the topic I thought there were talking about the Georgia Bull Dogs Foot Ball Team.

They all get into a Puppy Pile every Saturday during the season. Last weekend it was in the evening, but it is usually on Saturday Afternoons.

Now I know better.

Draft saved Draft deleted