Purchasing Yohimbe in Toronto

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all, I've been interested in trying Yohimbe to keep me going during a planned sex filled weekend with some friends. Problem is I can't seem to find it anywhere. GNC Canada doesn't seem to carry it and I've tried a couple of other health food stores. Can anyone in TO help me out? Would preferably like to get a hold of the liquid extract.

TIA
Hairyguy

Reactions: Jaysmooth

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't tell you where to buy it. But I can tell you that it has a lot of side effects. You're blood pressure tends to get substantially elevated and then stay that way for a few days or longer. Yohimbe blocks alpha2 receptors, whose function is to remove adrenaline from the blood stream. So the adrenaline level is raised, and stays that way for quite awhile. And yohimbe is notorious for causing insomnia. Some yohimbe products claim that they will keep you "up all night," making it sound like they mean erect all night, when what they really mean is awake all night. So, if you try it, try a very small dose first, and then a slightly larger dose the next time, and watch for undesirable side effects. There are lots of mail order sources in the U.S. A better alternative is prescription yohimbine, because the dosage per pill is more reliable.