"Pure bloods vs. half breeds"  

Stillwantmore22: I'm a guy who personally was average sized a couple years ago. I have been using penis enlargement exercises with varying degrees of success over the last few years...keeping the gains I've made. Now at a decent 8.25x6 I'm still going for some more length. Being that I was not "born with" a big penis, sometimes I wonder if guys who make their penises bigger are looked down upon by guys who are big naturally? Ya know sort of like the vampire thing ...if you were human first and then a vampire..silly comparison I know......if youve seen the Blade movies you'll understand.

prepstudinsc: I don't know that I look down on enlarged penes, but I don't understand why people make such a big deal of enlargement regimes. I'm 10" and don't make a big deal of it. It's just the genetic hand I was dealt. Sure I like being big, but my whole world wouldn't come to a stop if I had 8". I guess I feel that I've got a real, honest-to-goodness big dick. If someone wants to work hard at gaining an inch, go ahead. It doesn't bother me, I just don't understand it. Enlarged dicks look the same, from pictures I've seen on the net, so unless someone makes a big deal out of proclaiming that they jelq, most people would never know that it wasn't a genetically large dick, but that it was morphed by some kind of PE routine.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=Stillwantmore22 link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#0 date=08/14/03 at 03:39:44]Ya know sort of like the vampire thing ...if you were human first and then a vampire..silly comparison I know......if youve seen the Blade movies you'll understand.  [/quote]

Well, Deacon Frost was aspiring for greatness in trying to summon the Dark God with which to exercise dominion over all the humans, wasn't it? I don't think you're out on some conquest to dominate people or to have the masses sway to your augmented bone. You just wanted some extra growth.

I don't know; I guess I have two reactions.

One thing Prep said that caught my attention was, "Sure I like being big, but my whole world wouldn't come to a stop if I had 8." It's funny he said 8 there instead of something more "average" like 6 or 7. At 8 people can agree that you're still pretty hung, maybe even with 7. But it seems like your average-ness was what compelled you to seek out penile enlargement.

Personally, I see all the stuff as more a scam to play on men's insecurities more than anything. Some people are dealt some shitty cards -- with me, I'm comfortable being a lean guy but I wouldn't mind more muscle -- and some decide to take action into their own hands to remedy that. So, if you get lucky finding a program that works, hey, more power to you. Dick enlargement's a lot like bodybuilding to me; if you're dissatisfied with what you've got, there are programs to enhance you, and literally, to make you a bigger guy.

Something tells me that unless penile enlargement gave you a wicked curve or a misshapen shaft or some warped hangers, I don't think I could tell the difference. You'd still get a nod from me if we happened to see each other's swaying around.

Jimbo: Stilllwantmore:

If you are performing your enlargment routine so you don't end up with a bloated, mishapen and unnatural looking penis like i have seen on the pumper sites, then who would be the wiser unless you advertised that you performed PE? Even then, I think that the "problem" therefore is more in your mind than someone's reaction for the same reasons as if genetically "gifted" bodybuilder's generally look down upon those that have to work harder at it. Do you think that would stop someone who REALLY wanted to compete? NOPE. Bottom line is, who cares what they think? You have to do what makes you feel good, and not really worry about others think.

Prepstudinsc:

The reason you don't "get it" is you have to REALLY walk in the other person's shoes to realize why someone would want to enlarge their penis. Would your world "come to a stop" if you only had FOUR inches erect instead of the 8" you quote? It all relative to what you have and how you feel about yourself, as with any "self-improvement" regimen.

prepstudinsc: Maybe I take being hung for granted. I don't know....I've never been average or smaller than average. What I do know is that while big, my dick is a very small part of who I am. My talent, personality, intellect, and a number of other things certainly take precidence (sp? it doesn't look correct) over the size of my penis. Those are the things I want to be known for. If someone knows that I have a big dick, so what. It's the icing on the cake, but it's not what makes me what I am.

gigantikok: Not a big deal at all whether you're enlarged or not. A cock is a cock. And kudos for the hard work on enlargement. In a way, real gains from penis enlargement are admirable because you really made an effort to get what you want and really "improve" (as you see it, i'm sure) yourself.

HC: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#2 date=08/14/03 at 09:10:09]

Personally, I see all the stuff as more a scam to play on men's insecurities more than anything.  Some people are dealt some shitty cards -- with me, I'm comfortable being a lean guy but I wouldn't mind more muscle -- and some decide to take action into their own hands to remedy that.  So, if you get lucky finding a program that works, hey, more power to you.[/quote]

I agree completely. Spam is getting worse than ever, completely cluttering my inbox, from debt consolidation to MILFs, and some of them are for penile enlargement. With titles such as "don't let the women call you shrinky dinky," "do the women call you stubby," and "sorry your thing is too small," these scumbags are obviously hoping to find the insecure man who will take that nonsense to heart.

Improving yourself is great, but just make sure it's because of something you personally wish to change, and not what society or the media deems proper. As men, sometimes I think we're lucky that our feature of verility is hidden, even though I'm endowed and feel I'd be more sexually popular if my package was seen at the same time as my face and the rest of my body. But if this was the case, there would be an enlargement circus, far surpassing the number of breast procedures.

It's natural that men are very competitive with each other, and if penis size was public knowledge, there probably would be a power struggle similar to that in Blade, between the natural and the pumped/implanted. :p

drrionelli: Interesting exchange, here.

I especially like Dee's analogy to musculature. If I may add my own comparison.

Guitars, for example, do not exist naturally in nature. Thus, there is no genetic predisposition for being a good guitar player. Yes, dexterity and acute hearing come into play, but as for actually combining those (and other) proclivities into being a guitar player, no, it just doesn't happen.

Thus, should we belittle the accomplishments of Jimi Hendrix? Andres Segovia? Joe Pass? Roy Clark?
Of course we shouldn't. We should celebrate that they have used, maximally, their abilities.

So should it be with PE. If you're artificially big, well, so what? Mr. Olympia contestants are artificially big, but we don't decry their efforts (unless needle-enhanced).

Why not go for it? After all, few things in this world couldn't use some help!

throb919: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#5 date=08/15/03 at 01:44:24]In a way, real gains from penis enlargement are admirable because you really made an effort to get what you want and really "improve" (as you see it, i'm sure) yourself.[/quote]
Maybe as they say about religion (no--I'm not making that comparison), converts make the best practitioners.

And drrionelli, don't forget Charo in your list of guitar impressarios (impressaria?) Coochie-coochie!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#2 date=08/14/03 at 09:10:09]

Well, Deacon Frost was aspiring for greatness in trying to summon the Dark God with which to exercise dominion over all the humans, wasn't it?  I don't think you're out on some conquest to dominate people or to have the masses sway to your augmented bone.  You just wanted some extra growth.

I don't know; I guess I have two reactions.

One thing Prep said that caught my attention was, "Sure I like being big, but my whole world wouldn't come to a stop if I had 8."  It's funny he said 8 there instead of something more "average" like 6 or 7.  At 8 people can agree that you're still pretty hung, maybe even with 7.  But it seems like your average-ness was what compelled you to seek out penile enlargement.

Personally, I see all the stuff as more a scam to play on men's insecurities more than anything.  Some people are dealt some shitty cards -- with me, I'm comfortable being a lean guy but I wouldn't mind more muscle -- and some decide to take action into their own hands to remedy that.  So, if you get lucky finding a program that works, hey, more power to you.  Dick enlargement's a lot like bodybuilding to me; if you're dissatisfied with what you've got, there are programs to enhance you, and literally, to make you a bigger guy.

Something tells me that unless penile enlargement gave you a wicked curve or a misshapen shaft or some warped hangers, I don't think I could tell the difference.  You'd still get a nod from me if we happened to see each other's swaying around.[/quote]
Well, Dee, it's like anorexia; in fact, medical shorthand for male anorexia-like mental illnesses is bigorexia, but it can affect middle-aged men, too, in the form of baldness.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Of course. I'm familiar with the term.

I know I'm drastically oversimplifying here, but at the root of both conditions (anorexia and bigorexia) is this perpetual self-loathing and inadequacy. Anorexics think themselves too fat and their perceptions automatically hone in on "never been good enough" -- in this case, 'good' means 'skinny.' And bigorexics, whether we're talking dick or bods, never think they're big enough. And either way, these people are unbelievably convinced that no matter how hard they try, they will never fit those societal standards of attractiveness.

But that begs a pretty good question, you know: Why?

Well, if "bigger is" really "better," then I've already answered my own question. Your efforts at PE are designed to balance out the scales against your better hung brethren, whether they themselves were born with their schlongs as is or have preceded you in PE exercises. Your subscription to the bigger/better belief seems less of crucial import than simple understanding; you, like many men, feel just insecure enough with your current size to seek out ways to alter it.

But with the scams and the schemes, the risks, the endangerment -- men still pursue those ends, some to success and others to disasterous results.

I'm not going to discourage you from pursuing whatever makes you feel good -- whether it means you hit the weights on a regular basis or you jelq. No big deal. Would I endorse your practice if it were to an "extreme?" Probably not. If your "obsession" with your size detracted away from your interpersonal relationships, then maybe I'd revise what I'm thinking.

But the ultimate point is, man, at worst only a few select people are going to care that much about your dick. You've got your own issues to deal with if you perpetually think you're not good enough; and I'm willing to bet that partners out there, whatever persuasion you lie, will like what you've got too, even if you don't see it that way. And hey -- if this dick enlargement works for you -- unless you clue us in or you know people who are that well acquainted with your size, nobody's going to know your secret.

...unless you tell 'em what you've done. And how do you think they'll react then?

Javierdude22: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#11 date=08/19/03 at 20:22:24]
But that begs a pretty good question, you know:  Why?

...unless you tell 'em what you've done.  And how do you think they'll react then?[/quote]

The cause of disssatisfaction with your penis makes a good comparison with some sort of dissatisfaction with one's physique.

The remedy to both problems are in my opinion different though. Hitting the gym in general is good, and healthy, we can all agree on.

While i totally agree that everyone should do whatever makes them happy, i have to say though that i have never understood the PE thing. Like already mentioned, there are numerous risks and dangers, healthwise but also concerning aesthetics. Dicks and balls are not exactly things to be dealt with without care.

But i do agree that if your insecurities with your penis are so high that it is affecting your happiness (in general or in a relationship) then more power to you if PE can cancel those issues.

But the last question posted by Dee is a viable one i think. Here on LPSG we rise above the tolerance-mean of the outside world. WAY above...way way way way way way above..ok, you get the idea. So be careful with what reactions to expect from your social cirlcle.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1060858124;start=0#11 date=08/19/03 at 20:22:24]Of course.  I'm familiar with the term.

I know I'm drastically oversimplifying here, but at the root of both conditions (anorexia and bigorexia) is this perpetual self-loathing and inadequacy.  Anorexics think themselves too fat and their perceptions automatically hone in on "never been good enough" -- in this case, 'good' means 'skinny.'  And bigorexics, whether we're talking dick or bods, never think they're big enough.  And either way, these people are unbelievably convinced that no matter how hard they try, they will never fit those societal standards of attractiveness.

But that begs a pretty good question, you know:  Why?

Well, if "bigger is" really "better," then I've already answered my own question.  Your efforts at PE are designed to balance out the scales against your better hung brethren, whether they themselves were born with their schlongs as is or have preceded you in PE exercises.  Your subscription to the bigger/better belief seems less of crucial import than simple understanding; you, like many men, feel just insecure enough with your current size to seek out ways to alter it.

But with the scams and the schemes, the risks, the endangerment -- men still pursue those ends, some to success and others to disasterous results.

I'm not going to discourage you from pursuing whatever makes you feel good -- whether it means you hit the weights on a regular basis or you jelq.  No big deal.  Would I endorse your practice if it were to an "extreme?"  Probably not.  If your "obsession" with your size detracted away from your interpersonal relationships, then maybe I'd revise what I'm thinking.

But the ultimate point is, man, at worst only a few select people are going to care that much about your dick.  You've got your own issues to deal with if you perpetually think you're not good enough; and I'm willing to bet that partners out there, whatever persuasion you lie, will like what you've got too, even if you don't see it that way.  And hey -- if this dick enlargement works for you -- unless you clue us in or you know people who are that well acquainted with your size, nobody's going to know your secret.

...unless you tell 'em what you've done.  And how do you think they'll react then?[/quote]
I'm sure you meant the general "you"; I don't do PE.

Western society places too much emphasis on extremes. But you're right; how the hell do you bring up penis size to a stranger?