Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gisella said:
Well, i would like to picture Mathew :flowers1: ...there is something about him that attract me to him...but he is to much into Lex h...and he is 100% not interested in me...there is no change something between us...but i wish he was my dream 40 y old gringo Californian dude...:rolleyes:

Gisella, you are just as sweet as you can be. If I ever decide to "jump the fence," I promise you you'll be the first to know.

(eat your heart out, straight boys)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
Gisella has dark brown eyes and thick dark hair. The cup is always half full and there's always a little smile on her face even when making eye contact with a stranger. Understands and is tolerant of others stupidity. Is always friendly but it takes a long time to really get to know the real Gisella.

OMG....:cool:

I'm enjoying people trying to visualize me....cool.

BigPoppaFury....u are a chunk of a sexy english man...and right about have to take long to get to know me and wrong about my eyes color...not dark brown...hmmmm...:tongue:

U are a smart sensitive and passionate crazy ways man..i think.:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Gisella, you are just as sweet as you can be. If I ever decide to "jump the fence," I promise you you'll be the first to know.

(eat your heart out, straight boys)

Matthew....:redface: ... Please if u jump i will be the first She...u promissed now!!!:hug: :kiss:

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
OMG....:cool:

I'm enjoying people trying to visualize me....cool.

BigPoppaFury....u are a chunk of a sexy english man...and right about have to take long to get to know me and wrong about my eyes color...not dark brown...hmmmm...:tongue:

U are a smart sensitive and passionate crazy ways man..i think.:wink:

They're not dark brown? Ooh what are they?

As for passionate, well I guess so, very quietly though, maybe only to myself. What do you mean by crazy ways?! I'm intruigued :biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Since I’m bored, and finally got an internet connection, I decided to go all the way on this one. Here goes me:

BronxBombShell: Very outspoken. Is very seldom embarrassed – very seldom has reason to be. Will smile if provoked, will snap if provoked. Will do the very thing you lest expect at the moment you least expect her to do it. Probably wants you to look in her eyes when you speak to her.

Madame_Zora: A WOMAN SCORNED. Pissed ‘cuz the 80’s are over. A man’s worst nightmare. A rebel in her own way. Biased in all the good ways. Slightly unhealthy. And somewhere deep inside, still refers to our government as “the establishment.”

Pecker: Bet he has a lot of dinner parties just to make his guest laugh. Probably did stand-up in college. Typical dad that probably like to embarrass his kids.

Lex: Life’s Mission: chew every stereotype and spit it in your very ugly face. I imagine his voice isn’t too deep or too light – or really too much of any one tone. I imagine at heart he’s a thinker, but life doesn’t’ give him enough time to gather his thoughts. I bet he’s one of those people you stare at in public, as if their physical appearance would somehow let on what they do in private. He’s probably tall.

Matthew: Ah, yes, Matthew. A silent activist (oxymoron?). Great personality. I imagine he’s one of the people who never call you by your name, but rather some term of endearment: dear, sweetheart, honey etc. In school, he probably befriended the friendless kids.

Naughty: When life hands her lemons, she makes lemonade. As such, she probably has to pee a lot. Likes to see women get ahead.

Mindseye: Our Dues ex Machina. If working on a project, will most likely be the one asked to do all the thinking. I imagine a lot of people call him with the “what should I do” situations. Voted most likely to succeed. Will say something brilliant if given a moment.

Stronzo: Not afraid to jump into deep waters. A scholarly man. I picture him as someone who attempts to write poetry, but usually ends of throwing the paper away. He seems set on edge. Just like Bronx, will probably do the very thing you least expect at the time you lest expect him to do it. Has a salad ever night with dinner.

Alex8: Exceptionally intelligent. I envision him as a person who generally (1) downplays how much knowledge he has on a subject or (2) conceals how much he actually knows in order to see how much you know. Will probably tell you he’s an elitist, but really how way too much of a ‘playful’ side. Kind of has a natural sense of discernment.

Sorcerer: Works-out a lot – anal about his appearance. Quite friendly. Will likely become a sex-therapist or Playboy’s next CEO. Photogenic, but probably even sexier in real life.

JustAsking: I’d be very disappointed to know that he doesn’t look anything like his avatar. If he lived a few hundred years ago, he would have probably helped to write The Constitution. Eats rare foods.

Mercurialbliss: I think Shelby pretty much summed up my feelings on this one.

Speaking of Shelby: Well, I actually don’t know, but I bet he likes to see a good fight … or start one.

Jeff Black: Again, a great personality. Is probably one of those friends that plans a whole day for the both of you without you knowing … more often than not, you go along with it.

Gisella: Is probably very HOT and talks really fast. I imagine she talks in her sleep. Probably doesn’t like pizza.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I see Gisella as petite, with classically beautiful features, and bronze skin. I see her with shoulder length hair, and tons of energy. I see her as the unintentional center of attention. I see her as the one who refuses to leave the shy people alone until they dance. I see her as the first one to fall asleep at slumber parties when she was a kid. I have also always seen her as someone who talks with her hands in constant motion, but she's already admitted to that. How'd I do, Gisella?

One last thing: I think Gisella wears glasses.
Bronxie,
Awesome. I don't care if you hit the target or not, but this is the kind of character creativity that makes for a good writer. This reads like the opening paragraph of a "Gisella Jones Diary". Don't stop here. I want to know what happens in the rest of the chapter.

I think we should come onto her in an outdoor cafe in Turin, talking excitedly in Italian with a well dressed older man. She seems to be determined to make him understand the importance of something that is on her mind either as if her life depends on it, or she might just be overly excitable. Some of the other men in the cafe are watching from other tables, transfixed by the ballet of her animated hand gestures and the rapid changes of expression on her face. The older man she is talking to seems unmoved by her emotional appeal. He slowly sips his expresso wearing an expression that suggests he has seen this many times before. As we get closer we hear her pleading, "Guisseppe per favore! Dovete ascoltare me!"

JustAsking

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
They're not dark brown? Ooh what are they?

As for passionate, well I guess so, very quietly though, maybe only to myself. What do you mean by crazy ways?! I'm intruigued :biggrin1:

Lets des-intrigue you BPF...:tongue:

"Crazy" (meaning different to me) ... do u remember u told start being very interested in girls very very young ? For this motive..."crazy" because i was the very opposite....

Got it ? Than in my mind u have an naughty imagination going on and on for a long time...:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue:

Gone A u make me laugh...u good Gone A...gooood.

I do talk a lot with hands and make expressions too...but dont speak as sleep.

I usually make people laugh by my way of communication...and i laugh at myself a lot too.

Speaking about people who make us laugh...

As i told before somewhere i wish be Peckers and Dr.Rock's next door neighboor just to come over to laugh ...having a nice expresso coffee not "tea" coffee...or ice tea or lemonades ....:tongue:

But there are a lot of funny people here...very nice! which all of them as neighboors...(mine are sooo quite and boring...:rolleyes: )

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Than in my mind u have an naughty imagination going on and on for a long time...:wink:

This is very true. That said, I think it's true for most men... infact most people. Isn't it?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
This is very true. That said, I think it's true for most men... infact most people. Isn't it?

May be...

But you were/are "utterly enchanted" (using your own words...) by girls....:tongue:

I'm not saying anything else...:redface:

:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
vinny_spiruccino said:
Good Boy. Now open your mouth, and stick out your tongue..
Tongue? Are you kidding? I've seen your gallery. I had it surgically removed to make room for you, in hopes of this day. :tongue: Don't worry, I still have very talented lips, and a nice tight, yet very accomodating, throat for you. :rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THis is a wonderful thread I dont know why I didnt see it earlier....

Bronx Bombshell

She stops me dead in my tracks. She is beautiful,and bountiful. She is frighteningly intelligent, with a mind open to so many possibilities. But still has kept a degree of hope and faith for things to turn out right....I dont know if her speaking voice is dark and husky it may be but her singing voice sounds as if it might settle on the ear like a cup of Chantico pure chocolate from Starbucks....

Dilznick
Nearly seven feet of solid bittersweet chocolate beauty. Mercy! With sharp chiseled features and long ,slender fingers with which he plays a guitar like Orpheus summoning Eurydice.... bright as all get out and contrary as he can be....

Wonderboy

A faun unleashed... thrashing wildly through life ever ready.. ever randy,,,with thin elongated features on a compact frame... with a whispery rasp of a voice... ready to wind himself around his prey.... while making dog noises...

DeeBlackthorne

A beauty. Almost too pretty to be male...a shape shifter ...with long memory and a hair trigger temper... but a heart of gold and a bright bright mind... A definite Pisces....

Gisella

ELemental, earthy, sensual, effervescent... A waterfall of dark tendrils, flashing eyes... a sea nymph on land...

Honeygurrlll

Buttery soft, burgeoning but innocent ,,, intoxicated and in a hormonal haze golden warmth of love and motherhood....

Stronzo

Could have posed as Seraphim....golden beauty...quick mind... mercurial temperament. A definite and never ending source of fascination....

GoneA

Savant... large,all encompassing scorpio eyes... Good at throwing subterfuge while assessing and making his plan...a comely question mark...

Pecker

Sexy as a pair of perfectly worn and butter soft jeans. Fitting effortlessly and caressing solid ,succulent, shy. a great hug....

Matthew

A cutie.... a suprise package you want to keep opening over and over again. gracious. delightfully warm and fuzzy...

Lex

More than one could ever imagine. Frighteningly sexy eyes, predatory, a black panther. stalking his prey... none are exempt.....

Steve 319

Long, tall, cool drink of water, Beautiful green eyes,reserved, gracious, insightful, kind, a razor wit sheathed in velvet....

PrepstudinSC

Breathtaking...an eternal enigma...unerring in his pursuit of fulfillment. Preternatural beauty... reptilian and forever in stealth mode.Strong convictions at the cost of feeling... Control is paramount...

LapDog

Good natured, warm fun loving and too sexy ...

more later....