Purely from postings...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:
Since I’m bored, and finally got an internet connection, I decided to go all the way on this one. Here goes me:

BronxBombShell: Very outspoken. Is very seldom embarrassed – very seldom has reason to be. Will smile if provoked, will snap if provoked. Will do the very thing you lest expect at the moment you least expect her to do it. Probably wants you to look in her eyes when you speak to her.

Madame_Zora: A WOMAN SCORNED. Pissed ‘cuz the 80’s are over. A man’s worst nightmare. A rebel in her own way. Biased in all the good ways. Slightly unhealthy. And somewhere deep inside, still refers to our government as “the establishment.”

Pecker: Bet he has a lot of dinner parties just to make his guest laugh. Probably did stand-up in college. Typical dad that probably like to embarrass his kids.

Lex: Life’s Mission: chew every stereotype and spit it in your very ugly face. I imagine his voice isn’t too deep or too light – or really too much of any one tone. I imagine at heart he’s a thinker, but life doesn’t’ give him enough time to gather his thoughts. I bet he’s one of those people you stare at in public, as if their physical appearance would somehow let on what they do in private. He’s probably tall.

Matthew: Ah, yes, Matthew. A silent activist (oxymoron?). Great personality. I imagine he’s one of the people who never call you by your name, but rather some term of endearment: dear, sweetheart, honey etc. In school, he probably befriended the friendless kids.

Naughty: When life hands her lemons, she makes lemonade. As such, she probably has to pee a lot. Likes to see women get ahead.

Mindseye: Our Dues ex Machina. If working on a project, will most likely be the one asked to do all the thinking. I imagine a lot of people call him with the “what should I do” situations. Voted most likely to succeed. Will say something brilliant if given a moment.

Stronzo: Not afraid to jump into deep waters. A scholarly man. I picture him as someone who attempts to write poetry, but usually ends of throwing the paper away. He seems set on edge. Just like Bronx, will probably do the very thing you least expect at the time you lest expect him to do it. Has a salad ever night with dinner.

Alex8: Exceptionally intelligent. I envision him as a person who generally (1) downplays how much knowledge he has on a subject or (2) conceals how much he actually knows in order to see how much you know. Will probably tell you he’s an elitist, but really how way too much of a ‘playful’ side. Kind of has a natural sense of discernment.

Sorcerer: Works-out a lot – anal about his appearance. Quite friendly. Will likely become a sex-therapist or Playboy’s next CEO. Photogenic, but probably even sexier in real life.

JustAsking: I’d be very disappointed to know that he doesn’t look anything like his avatar. If he lived a few hundred years ago, he would have probably helped to write The Constitution. Eats rare foods.

Mercurialbliss: I think Shelby pretty much summed up my feelings on this one.

Speaking of Shelby: Well, I actually don’t know, but I bet he likes to see a good fight … or start one.

Jeff Black: Again, a great personality. Is probably one of those friends that plans a whole day for the both of you without you knowing … more often than not, you go along with it.

Gisella: Is probably very HOT and talks really fast. I imagine she talks in her sleep. Probably doesn’t like pizza.

Thanks so much GoneA. YOu really described me sooo well. Especially the pees a lot part...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Am I so forgettable? lol.

Anyway, I imagine Sorceror is a blond Julian/Jordan Rivers (minus the tattoos) [Stud]

I imagine Lex is probably the black version.

Naughty I think is an advocate for feminism with unusually long hair and amazing streaks...I'm guessing here. She probably has a great accent, with some qualities of black speech...the rhythm and musicality. I imagine she's loud and speaks her mind. And has a fetish for animal noises.

Jeff Black is probably a 'wide boy' and wild American guy partying hard all the time.

Gisella is hot, with a hot accent. I'm scared to imagine any more, might cause things to happen.

That's it for now...I have 'things' to 'do'

Wonderboy,

How do you know I am loud? I'm a silent lover, baby. Now, bark for me before I whip you with my long ,naturally streaked hair....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
When you're not lovin, you're loud! I didn't mean in the privacy of your own or someone else's bed :p

It's good though, because you can't help it hehe.

How did you get all of that from my posts alone? I had better add clairvoyant to your list of attributes...

BigDubbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only been on here two days and its very interesting...I honestly think I would have a lot of fun with some of you guys...I mean hanging out not the other "thing"....lol :cool: Well speaking of that....???

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
It's a www.richiekotzen.com quote.

He was their guitarist for a while but he was going insane being in that band, playing the same chords over and over. Richie is very talented, and obviously likes to fuck. What's not to like? :)

Yeah Richie is killer, I saw him a guitar show a couple of years back, he didn't even mention Poison but he played a Mr. Big song from his time with them.. I have to say, I prefer Poison with CC and Mr. Big with Paul Gilbert any day.

End of guitar geek talk :biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Richie gives a better performance though, he plays guitar behind his back, spins it round his head. And still manages to play awesome guitar! I have all the Mr. Big videos (with Paul and Richie in, not at the same time though :p). The Farewell is awesome...Richie's solo in Electrified is the one where he really shows off.

Paul is good, but he just stands there :p

I liked them both, but I'm sad there's no more Mr. Big :(

I think the song he played was probably Shine? I love that song. Poison are okay but I only like a few of their songs, and I can count them on one hand.

But I mean I'm not that big a fan or anything :p

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Richie gives a better performance though, he plays guitar behind his back, spins it round his head. And still manages to play awesome guitar! I have all the Mr. Big videos (with Paul and Richie in, not at the same time though :p). The Farewell is awesome...Richie's solo in Electrified is the one where he really shows off.

Paul is good, but he just stands there :p

I liked them both, but I'm sad there's no more Mr. Big :(

I think the song he played was probably Shine? I love that song. Poison are okay but I only like a few of their songs, and I can count them on one hand.

But I mean I'm not that big a fan or anything :p

Thing is Richie, although being a huge talent is rooted in blues whereas Paul Gilbert is just an utterly astounding rock guitarist. I've seen his tutorial videos and he just does things that make your jaw drop. In short, he's a complete bastard. I have to say I'm not keen on much Mr. Big past the third album, they got a little middle of the road as the 90's progressed. I saw them supporting Aerosmith when I was 13 back in '93 and I'm thankful I saw them at thier best. I only wish I'd have been a bit older so I could have appreciated what I was looking at a little more (a stage with not only Paul Gilbert on but Billy Sheehan too).

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Spladle said:
Naturally tan skin. Not as in-shape as he was in his 20s, but still cares enough about his appearance to stay fit.
I'll have you know that I'm white as a ghost and until last year had the bod 'o death, better than when I was a model in my 20's (a practicing alkie/coke whore). Although I'm retired, I'll be fit for print work again shortly. Look up muscle maturity. I don't sound a bit Hawaiian, I speak properly. Pidgin is the ugliest thing to ever happen to the English language. You're right about the hair. I'm also an uptight elitist.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
novice_btm said:
Back on topic...

Purely from postings... I had NO idea I was going BigPoppaFury's gallery SO much. :wink:
Having re-read my post... it should be:
I had NO idea I was going *to enjoy* BigPoppaFury's gallery SO much. :wink:

ARRRRG! Damn the 5 minute editing period!!! :mad: