Purely from postings...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
Dr Rock: Incredibly unattractive (to me, anyway).
well, duh

Long, unkempt hair,
not anymore :(

scruffy face,
my face has endured more than its fair share of "weathering" over the years, it's true

slightly overweight,
haha, i wish i could afford to be

very hair body,
i don't think so ... but i can't recall ever asking anyone else's opinion on that, so maybe

bad teeth.
aw, way out on that one - never had a cavity in my life

Is not nearly as mean in real life as he is on here.
i'm NOT mean on here, you little shit

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
You're all still missing me. I just cannot have it.

I would have done you sooner if you weren't so easy. :tongue:

No, seriously, there are quite a few I would have written guesses about, but private messages exchanged make it difficult to remember who I thought you all were before I got to know you better. I don't want to cheat.

But don't worry Vinny. I still want to do you. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I would have done you sooner if you weren't so easy. :tongue:

No, seriously, there are quite a few I would have written guesses about, but private messages exchanged make it difficult to remember who I thought you all were before I got to know you better. I don't want to cheat.

But don't worry Vinny. I still want to do you. :wink:

You and 15 billion other people:tongue: ... Vinny strikes me as an international playboy... not nearly as cocky in RL as he is on the net. Sure, he is confident, but I am also betting he is polite and wellmannered, and treats the people he cares for really well.

I suppose I should do a few, as I love these things....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Making these as vague but correct as possible...:rolleyes: Most will sound similar I imagine.

Gone A: Much more intelligent than he may show to many. Has the ability to walk into a room, and those who know him will beam at him, in hopes he spends a few minutes with them. I would even wager there is a bit of shyness there, just enough to appear as being humble.

Novice: Honestly, I dont' think he is THAT big of a whore:biggrin1: . Gonna say that he is curious, reserved, and potentially shy unless he knows you better.

Naughty: A woman who cheers for the little guy,. Uses her personality to comphensate for any insecurities she has, as small as they may be. Probably VERY hot.:biggrin1:

Stronzo~Acts alot tougher than he is...In fact, I would bet that he is ALOT louder and more defiant on the net, than he is in RL. Mild mannered by day.. he prefers a nice wine in the evening with the occasional canoodle from his bf.

Spadle: Uses humour when he doesn't know what to say. Definetaly has less of an ego in RL. He knows he is somewhat good-looking, but doesn't let it affect his attitude too much. Pretty devoted to those he loves, even if they aren't treating him the best.

Lex~All over chilled guy.. Laid back, lets things happen for him. When a situation is unfamiliar to him, I think he tries to adapt, in order to fit in, instead of watching quietly. Very faithful... but is a bit insecure with his appearance, hence the fairly religious work out regiment. Totally happy with getting his cake, and eating it too:biggrin1:

Rubi~ Smart man, again with the shy....

Tallguy~ WAY too shy for his own good. Those who are close to him, either want to hug him, or are frustrated as they dont' understand him at times. Has a secret passion for cooking and enjoys making others feel good about themselves.

Bronx Bombshell~A favourite poster of mine. The woman can spit nails when she wants to (and she does more often than people would think) Enjoys being in control, but gets confused if she isn't. Strong, determined, and one of those people who would speak up. provided it was a worthy cause, and benifited others.

More to come.:biggrin1:

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting thread. Good idea, BigPoppaFury!

I especially love the posts by BronxBombshell, Spladle, GoneA, and naughty. You may not always be right, but it is very interesting to read!

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I’ll give it a try (I won’t talk about people with whom I’ve exchanged more than a few PMs, you know who you are…). I put the names in alphabetical order, so don’t look for preferences…

BronxBombshell: Has total control over her face expressions and voice intonation. Can manipulate other people’s feelings at will, but she is not necessarily interested in doing that all the time. Would like to be loved for who she really is - sometimes feels she is appreciated for her persona and not for her real self. Intense personal feelings and emotions that must find an outlet.

Dr. Rock: Deep down inside, he is a very sensitive and vulnerable human being. But he wants to hide that at all costs. Probably sarcastic and cynical in real life. Very few people get to know the real Dr. Rock. Does not confide easily.

Gisella: Brown hair, greenish/grayish eyes (did I get that right?), small frame. Wants to be outside, play, and have fun, but also has a serious side that people can sometimes miss. Reminds me of a cat with her mix of playfulness, sensuality, and her contemplative side.

GoneA: Very smart, well-read and curious about the world. Very introverted. Thinks all the time. Somewhat shy. Wants to be liked by others. Wants to be recognized for his brain and wit. Idealist - would love to make the world a better place.

Lex: Still has some difficulty finding out who he really is. Using forums such as LPSG to help him define himself. Needs to be respected first and foremost. Intense physical magnetism.

Matthew: Very warm personality. Kind-hearted. Genuinely interested in other people. Does not like to make things needlessly complex.

Pecker: Wants to make people comfortable. Hates conflict. Wants to keep things simple. Not especially comfortable discussing feelings and personal issues. Prefers to use humor to keep feelings at bay.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a continuation of my assessments...
How could I leave out These individuals...

Jeff Black

Always funny, sometimes spicy, and ever enigmatic...and on guard for on the board miscreants...

Sexy Cobra

Insightful, reserved and dryly witty who I suspect has a very sexy accent.

SoCute

Off to a good start, quite insightful, can really get inside the head of a woman and in fabulous shape

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorite people here is Chicago1155. He is such a great guy. I always think of him as my jock but bookish friend who kind of would guide me through a crowd with a steady hand. He is a little conservative but that makes him all the more hidden tiger underneath it all. He has an intesity when you talk to him...kind of the college prof you always wanted to get down with because you thought he was hungry for it. I picture him close to looking like me in some way but taller and just older...like a big bro version people might assume if they saw us together.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sexycobra said:
GoneA: Very smart, well-read and curious about the world. Very introverted. Thinks all the time. Somewhat shy. Wants to be liked by others. Wants to be recognized for his brain and wit. Idealist - would love to make the world a better place.
Thanks a lot Sexycobra, I was actually kicking around some ideas about you. You almost had me down perfectly, except:

Wants to be liked by others
nah, not really, it is what it is.

Wants to be recognized for his brain and wit.

Thank you much; but actually, when you appear to be dumb people except a great deal less from you. :tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my list. In order as they came to my mind:

Naughty: Sings beautifully under the shower, has dedicated her life to being a social, helpful person who cheers up people around her.

Madame Zora: Reminds me of a cat. Sleeps and plays all day, works at night. Maybe not the easiest to make friends with for people around her, but a welcome enrichment if you get to know her.

Stud_Hunter: The prototype of the divorcee-turned-cougar. Doesn't mind the rumors others may spread around her, but does her thing instead.

Dr Rock: Gruffs at people looking at him when he takes his garbage out to the can. If he ever does.

Sexycobra: A challenge, since he doesn't fall for every cheap trick in my book.

Ok, and now I've run out of crazy things to say.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8,

Obv. I already know about what you look like, but here are some more speculations on my part. I think you are something like 5'8" 140. Mostly hairless chest but w/ v. hairy arms and legs. Plus a thick happy trail. Your voice sounds kind of boyish in my head, with a discernible accent. (But not a German one - how far out is that?) Sounds kinda Russian. I think you're extremely intelligent and quick-witted, and not so very shy at all.

I think you'd look good with a mohawk.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew,

You seem very, very tall in my head. Like 6'5" or 6'6"-ish. Not exceptionally skinny, fat, or muscular though. Pretty unremarkable, frame-wise, except for the whole tall thing. I guess your shoulders are a little broad, and your limbs rather long. You wear glasses and have a deceptively soft voice. You move slowly and it is very noticeable when you blink. I don't know how old you are (I'll refrain from checking) but you seem something like mid-late 30s to me. Your hair is pitch-black and parted on the side. You have a big nose.

<3<3<3

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino,

Ridiculously Italian even though you don't go out of your way to make it obvious. Your voice sounds high-pitched in my head. Nice body, kinda built. About as tall as me. Almost as flirtatious irl as you are on the boards.