purple bump on head

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by poonhunter, Feb 7, 2010.

1. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

I think I squeezed my head too hard this morning while manually stretching, because I felt a sharp pain like I'd never felt before. A couple minutes later I noticed a purple bump near my peehole. That's when I stopped my routine.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be, whether it's dangerous, and how long it could take to heal?

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Ouch! Never heard of that happening. Well, the typical protocol for PE injuries is to rest for a week or two.

I would put some Bio-oil on it to help with skin repair and circulation while its healing. (assuming there is no open wound)

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I used to get 'em all the time. The urologist told be to stop using a string trimmer on my pubes.

4. Mastur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like a burst capilliary, nothing too serious...

5. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

I bled today while I was stretching. I'd taken things easy for a week, and the bump had gotten so small I didn't even notice it was still there. Now it's close to its original size again. :frown1: At least there wasn't any pain.

I hate taking days off or not being able to push myself. I think I'm just going to keep going with my usual routine, even if the thing bleeds again. What's the worst that could happen?

6. philly_po

philly_po New Member

ur fucking mad .. ez up on ur routine clearly ur not doing something right,,
    take a full 2weeks off,, then ease up on ur intensity and frequency, do the beginners routine exactly by the book, and u might be doing it to intense so just do the beginners routine very easily on ur wang not to stress it too much,, cause if u keep doing what ur doing ur gonna fuck urself up,, bleeding from the goddamn penis, ez up use common sense man

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

How about an infection? To the point it turns gangegrene, and then they have to remove your penis. I guess that would be the worst.

You are doing something wrong, period. Your lack of patience is going to be your worst enemy. Most PE injuries are based on the attitude you have right now. PE takes time, and the results are very slow.

In the beginning, I used to take two weeks off in between cycles. TWO WEEKS, and that is with no complications. I always play it safe.

Now someone is suggesting you take a 2 week break for health reasons and you are pouting?

I suggest that during your neccessary break, you spend the time educating yourself on PE and finding out as much as you can. So when you get back, you will have learned how to do it right. YOU SHOULD NOT BE BLEEDING!!!:mad:

#7 Wish-4-8, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted