Purple Dick

It’s not a bruise, it’s the natural state of your head being covered by a foreskin, circumcision causes the skin to harden and go skin tone.
The very first guy I “fooled around” with had a very long foreskin and a distinctively purple-ish moist head. That thing looked very much like a smooth glass marble - a very interesting sight.

When I was uncut I had a more blue-ish tone to my glans. Not as smooth and intense as that guy’s, though. Since getting circumcised with zero head coverage for the past 4 years or so I noticed my head getting closer to a pinkish tone and having a slightly more rugged texture - kind of like fine leather instead of satin. Sensitivity is largely the same as before once lubed up, but there is a definite change in the colour and texture. So yeah, I too think it all depends on foreskin coverage. Circumcision dries out the glans, and while some prefer it that way while others don’t, I can’t deny that there is a change.

The very first guy I “fooled around” with had a very long foreskin and a distinctively purple-ish moist head. That thing looked very much like a smooth glass marble - a very interesting sight.

When I was uncut I had a more blue-ish tone to my glans. Not as smooth and intense as that guy’s, though. Since getting circumcised with zero head coverage for the past 4 years or so I noticed my head getting closer to a pinkish tone and having a slightly more rugged texture - kind of like fine leather instead of satin. Sensitivity is largely the same as before once lubed up, but there is a definite change in the colour and texture. So yeah, I too think it all depends on foreskin coverage. Circumcision dries out the glans, and while some prefer it that way while others don’t, I can’t deny that there is a change.
I’ve noticed that with the different levels of foreskin coverage on the board. It is person to person it seems. Personally, when I got my coverage back, I noticed a difference in sensitivity and feeling in general, even though a lot of cut as adult people said they barely notice and my head went from skin tone to a red/blue. The blue is a lot more noticeable when I’m wet and pull back limp.

I’ve noticed that with the different levels of foreskin coverage on the board. It is person to person it seems. Personally, when I got my coverage back, I noticed a difference in sensitivity and feeling in general, even though a lot of cut as adult people said they barely notice and my head went from skin tone to a red/blue. The blue is a lot more noticeable when I’m wet and pull back limp.
Yes, I think it does have to do with foreskin coverage. In my case, while I could get my head fully covered, it wasn't unusual for me to leave it half retracted, as I didn't really have as much foreskin as some guys. The guy I mentioned earlier had a lot of skin, with maybe half an inch of overhang when soft, so his probably didn't get much fresh air, hence the moist purple look. So it is also down to genetics to some extent.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember, back in the 80s, that Jean-Jacques Burnel, the bass guitarist with The Stranglers, had a spin-off band called "The Purple Helmets". So many people missed the joke!

Ha ha yeah they did

Reactions: Beardon

Johndash88

Superior Member
Media
My cockhead is really purple...always has seemed to fascinate chicks I’ve been with..especially cause da size as well...always made chicks mad curious lol