• No particular opinion, anything is fine

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

saturn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don`t like them! It`s good to know what u get !! :redface: And anyways, i like the boobs smaller , so , i think womans don`t need them !!!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Push-up and shelf bras are great!I particularly like shelf bras because they make the nipples more obvious.

Last edited:

likes natural wonders

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to know what men think of them

Hopefully there is a pair of tits somewhere under them so I like em. And if they get my attention and cause me and their owner to have a little exchange even better. If that exchange leads to even better things, I love them. Give me a naked girl over a big tittied girl any day :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like all kinds of underwear. I frequently add to my collection.

But why is this a women's issues? Sounds like the only ones (so far) to have an issue with push up bras are men! :tongue:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Errr.... because women are bra consumers? Where should I have cataloged the thread? (or is this just a sarcastic comment?) hmmm...

I think the question arose because the poll answers would clearly have to come from men. You might wish to duplicate this poll in the etcetera area to see if you get more responses? As a woman, I don't like padded bras. I just hate all that padding around my jubblies.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the visual stimulation of them being "served up on a shelf" so to speak, but if the sole purpose is to "compensate" rather than "stimulate" then i'd say that your efforts would be better served in another direction. the ultimate in sexy is a woman that is happy with what she has and uses her blessings accordingly

D_Leticia Goodlaye

Account Disabled
Media
Push up bras and padded bras are two different things...I get really confused when people ask me two things at the same time......what was the question?
The reason I put them in together was because they both give the impression of one form and shape of breasts that isn't necessarily the real one. The question is more geared at finding out if you find it a propagation of bothersome deception or not.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I were a guy, and I thought I landed this super hot babe with bazoombas, and then she takes off the bra and...:confused:...I'd be pissed.

It's appropriate ONLY for women who are in relationships/married, if they want to look sexier in clothing for themselves and their men. Cos those men KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost every kind of bra distorts/enhances the shape of boobs.

The only way you'll 'see what you're getting' is if there is no bra!!! :rolleyes:

And Bra's have a function other than to 'present the goods' and, god forbid, 'distort the truth'. Most women do their best to balance comfort, support and appeal! As much for ourselves than for men!

Now WHY is this thread in womens issues?!!? It' addressed to men.
I presume the only reason is the 'issue' is breasts and hence female, though even then if a bloke was to take the right drugs.... :ugh: