pushed back foreskin

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No pics here, I think we have seen it all above.
I have posted about keeping my foreskin pulled back with the help of my briefs holding it back, from the time I was 13. A friend told me to do this to keep things clean. I have done this ever since --- quite a few years. Some do not know I am uncircumcised. It does stay dry and clean this way.
From the above pictures I think my skin is loser than others.
My word usage is a bit different than what I read above :: I pull the skin back to uncover my cockhead; I push my skin forward to cover my glans. Feels good both ways... lol

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MrGoodDate (Link #22): Do you suppose that your staying retracted for so long has contributed to your having a looser foreskin (wider opening?) than most? Seems to me that that might well be the case?..... --- And yes, terminology can get confusing on this topic. Part of the problem could be solved if everyone would adopt the exact term "retract/ed" for the bare-headed state. Then maybe "pulled forward" or "unretracted" for the hooded condition? And I agree with you: "forward" should mean "toward the glans/tip"--though I've seen it confusingly indicating "toward the body." And to go further, I've occasionally encountered "top side" to mean the lower (ventral: against the scrotum) side; and vice versa, "bottom/lower" to mean the upper (dorsal: against the belly) side. Apparently this latter confusion arises from the speaker's thinking of himself lying on his back with an erection against his belly? (These just as a couple of suggestions to try to avoid the problem that you've pointed out.....) --- And if I may now ask you a question: Do you stay retracted without the support of briefs?...apparently so, if some don't recognize that you're intact...?