Pushing against resistance during orgasm

hairy8: I have "discovered" a technique which increases the intensity of my orgasms during masturbation. It's a very simple technique. It involves moving my legs up against some kind of solid object at the exact moment of orgasm. This seems to alter the muscular contractions which occur in the pelvic region during orgasm, seems to make them much more intense.

An example would be masturbating while sitting down in a narrow corridor with my back up against one wall and my feet up against the other wall. At the moment of orgasm, I have a tremendous urge to extend my legs - but can't because of the wall, so I push the wall with my legs and it feels great.

Another one would be lying on a single bed, spreading my legs so that my shins overhang the sides of the bed, then at the moment of orgasm trying to bring my legs together. Of course my legs can't come together as the sides of the bed are in the way so I end up "squeezing" the bed with my legs. Again, feels really great.

Does anyone here do this or can anyone give any insight into why this technique results in more intense orgasms.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
I've noticed that too. Having sex or masturbating while legs are bent and feet are on the wall or headboard of the bed pushing can make it feel more intense.