Bamsat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m 28 and gay.. I’ve always been curious about exploring my body while jerking off and.. one sweet day, when I was very near to cum, I noticed that my asshole, unintentionally, was beginning to constrict up (like when you try to hold poop).. when I stopped jerking, it was releasing itself, but when I was near to cum again I did feel it constrict one more time, and it was completely unintentional, like an automatic response from the body near the orgasm.. so I stopped jerking for a moment and i thought: it’s first time I noticed it but obviously it has to happens every time.. what if I try, intentionally , to do the opposite? I mean, to push out really hard (like when you’re pooping) and hold it for the entire orgasm? I did bottom before but I was pushing out only for let the dick enter and I never thought of intentionally pushing while cumming..
so I begun to try and it was so difficult, because if you are not fully connected and focused, your body return immediately to its normal behavior (holding poop muscles ,near orgasm).. I was edging for a while trying to do it, and finally when I was confident enough, I was able to cum while pushing hard my asshole out (I think I farted too) and holding it like that for a while (you have to hold your breath also)… well.. it was a completely new orgasm, more intense , more long and more pleasant, I was literally freaking out! I was able to feel completely every contraction of my perineum muscles while cumming!!it works better if u spread your legs up.. Now i’m about 3 years addicted and when it happens that i’m not focused and not able to do it, I simply not enjoy anymore normal orgasms like those I had all my previous life.. they seems so old to me I guess it’s something that people that experience handsfree prostate orgasm knows. In fact, I was able to have them with this technique! I was wondering, since i ask this question to almost all my sexual partners since then, and no one I know ever tried it before (but they enjoy it a lot trying with my instructions ) , I want to know if someone tried this and if there is something I could add to this mesmerizing masturbation technique.. did I discovered something unusual or is it very common?
Thank you and sorry for my bad English

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m 28 and gay.. I’ve always been curious about exploring my body while jerking off and.. one sweet day, when I was very near to cum, I noticed that my asshole, unintentionally, was beginning to constrict up (like when you try to hold poop).. when I stopped jerking, it was releasing itself, but when I was near to cum again I did feel it constrict one more time, and it was completely unintentional, like an automatic response from the body near the orgasm.. so I stopped jerking for a moment and i thought: it’s first time I noticed it but obviously it has to happens every time.. what if I try, intentionally , to do the opposite? I mean, to push out really hard (like when you’re pooping) and hold it for the entire orgasm? I did bottom before but I was pushing out only for let the dick enter and I never thought of intentionally pushing while cumming..
so I begun to try and it was so difficult, because if you are not fully connected and focused, your body return immediately to its normal behavior (holding poop muscles ,near orgasm).. I was edging for a while trying to do it, and finally when I was confident enough, I was able to cum while pushing hard my asshole out (I think I farted too) and holding it like that for a while (you have to hold your breath also)… well.. it was a completely new orgasm, more intense , more long and more pleasant, I was literally freaking out! I was able to feel completely every contraction of my perineum muscles while cumming!!it works better if u spread your legs up.. Now i’m about 3 years addicted and when it happens that i’m not focused and not able to do it, I simply not enjoy anymore normal orgasms like those I had all my previous life.. they seems so old to me I guess it’s something that people that experience handsfree prostate orgasm knows. In fact, I was able to have them with this technique! I was wondering, since i ask this question to almost all my sexual partners since then, and no one I know ever tried it before (but they enjoy it a lot trying with my instructions ) , I want to know if someone tried this and if there is something I could add to this mesmerizing masturbation technique.. did I discovered something unusual or is it very common?
that's awesome!!! do you have any videos ?

D

deleted15682271

You’re using the same muscles that at putting pressure on the prostate. Essentially you’re doing a reverse Kegal. Any orgasm where the prostate is stimulated is going to feel different and be more intense

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's a great tip

Imma gonna try it while masturbating tomorrow.

i already masturbated before reading this first

Reactions: Bamsat

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You’re using the same muscles that at putting pressure on the prostate. Essentially you’re doing a reverse Kegal. Any orgasm where the prostate is stimulated is going to feel different and be more intense
I was about to reply with exactly the same words.
Approaching the point of orgasm, I've found a really hard kegel clamp can hold it back. Doing the reverse kegel or pushing out does the opposite, helping to make the orgasm more intense. It takes some practice because the body's natural tendency when ejaculating is to anally constrict.

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was about to reply with exactly the same words.
Approaching the point of orgasm, I've found a really hard kegel clamp can hold it back. Doing the reverse kegel or pushing out does the opposite, helping to make the orgasm more intense. It takes some practice because the body's natural tendency when ejaculating is to anally constrict.

how can you do that without farting or accidentally pooping?

I feel like I'm about to poop from pushing to hard while cumming.