Pushing In The Clitoris

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch: Has anyone had the strange experience of actually pushing your partner's clitoris under her pubic bone and inside her a bit? This happens sometimes with my girlfriend when I'm on top. I think it may have to do with my penis shape and angle of penetration. Or perhaps it's a common thing, I don't know. I can feel it push in on top of my penis and then pop back out with a little thump sound on the out stroke. I'd be worried but she actually seems to like it. I thought it might have to do with the fact that my penis shape is unusual in that it's actually thicker top to bottom than side to side. The "z-axis" I guess is the mathematical term for it. Has this ever happened to anyone else out there?

2. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, I wonder if your partner has one hung clit? to stretch that far.

I know clitorises and hoods and labia can vary in size like crazy but I've encountered very few that would seem to have the size to do that. Largest I've seen was comparable to the size of a pinky finger from the last knuckle up. (like a tiny penis head) But, no, haven't had that experience.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

*pushes clit*

Ding dong!

Can I cum in?

4. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Hey, mine doesn't make ringing sounds. No fair.

It's a lovely feeling when that happens, altho mine doesn't go in, just kinda compresses in on itself. Hands-on clitoral stimulation during intercourse tends to be a bit awkward at times, and if you can pleasure her that way without having to do any wrist-wrenching to get to her, yay you. Enjoy the little quirky things that happen to her clit and her vaginal muscles when you're inside her. Makes sex even more fun.

5. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch:
    Haha. Well, perhaps the way I described it sounds strange. I haven't actually seen it happen, but it feels like it gets pushed in a bit. Just a little under the pubic bone. But maybe it's just compressing in on itself like how dlcs describes. I do feel and hear something when it pops back out though. Actually, now that I think about it, it feels like it gets wedged in a bit as I enter and then pops back out as I continue to penetrate deeper, not on the out stroke. At a certain angle, everything in that area seems to sort of fold in on itself when I'm forceful enough. Anyway, it's a nice little trick to have up my sleeve. But maybe it's just works with her specific anatomy, I don't know.

6. dlcs

dlcs New Member

To expand on this, a lot of women don't really enjoy direct contact. When the clitoris is compressed like that (at least it's like this for me) it also moves and somewhat tightens the surrounding tissues that cover it, so it's much like using a finger or two to apply pressure around and above the clit. Hence screaming, clawing orgasms that don't result in feeling like someone stabbed you in your nether regions.

7. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha. Well, perhaps the way I described it sounds strange. I haven't actually seen it happen, but it feels like it gets pushed in a bit. Just a little under the pubic bone. But maybe it's just compressing in on itself like how dlcs describes. I do feel and hear something when it pops back out though. Actually, now that I think about it, it feels like it gets wedged in a bit as I enter and then pops back out as I continue to penetrate deeper, not on the out stroke. At a certain angle, everything in that area seems to sort of fold in on itself when I'm forceful enough. Anyway, it's a nice little trick to have up my sleeve. But maybe it's just works with her specific anatomy, I don't know.
    [post=353718]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

my wife enjoys really deep penetration, firmly pressing her mons and clit against me, circular gyrations, grinding ... and yeah I have felt her swollen clit suddenly slip or slide under the compression. She often loves to come that way!

I misunderstood your original post and thought you meant that it slipped inside her and popped out. Ha.

And every woman I've encountered likes it differently from the others (though with many generalities in common)

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Never really seen it b4, but I honestly don't understand the prospect of pushing in a very sensitive organ inwards as anything that all attracitve, I mean, I don't pretend to fully understand the epxerience, but it would seem to me that that'd hurt, unless I'm mistaken.

9. dlcs

dlcs New Member

It's not a complete inversion, more like a gentle prod.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

That sounds....complicated.

11. dlcs

dlcs New Member

That sounds....complicated.
    [post=354027]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Would you prefer a map or a live demonstration? :evilgrin:

12. GoneA

Gold Member

Try to refrain from giving me erections dlcs. Please.

13. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Try to refrain from giving me erections dlcs. Please.
    [post=354105]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I humbly beg your forgiveness.
    :cry:

14. GoneA

Gold Member

I humbly beg your forgiveness.
    :cry:
    [post=354111]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Apenis accepted...I mean, apology accepted.

15. Knight

Knight New Member

Most girls enjoy body-on-body which also entails body-on-clit-contact, or rubbin your cock against their clit but I've never done that...Just the body-on-body either with girl on top or more often me on top...I'm gonna train someone up hehe.

16. jonb

Gold Member

I once pushed the clitoris.

It told me "Watch where you're going!"

17. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

for a limeee you know what youir doing , so youi know NORTH ,and MARK WALLACE

Draft saved Draft deleted