pushing vs holding back right before you cum

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
Lately ive been trying to get more cum. Ive been doing the keigels and taking some supps. Usually when I cum I tighten my keigel muscle as long as I can and then once I can hold it anymore I blow. But today I tried somehting different. When I got the feeling of cumming, right when I could feel some contractions happening (but not yet cumming) I decided to push hard like I was trying to pee really hard. It seemed like it made me cum farther and more. At least more for sure and I got one big stream of cum from it then a bunch of dribble, instead or a little squirt and some dribble.

Does this make sense? or has anyone else tried this?

punkboi26

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny you should mention that. If I strain at anything I'll just cum right there. I dunno if I have a sensitive prostate or what but I'm thinking you did on purpose what happens to me by accident. It makes sense to me.....tho I have found that when you hold back, you can immediately do what you do for kiegels the second you let go. I usually get it in my face when I do that. I know the thinner it is the further it goes for me. Staying hydrated is very important. I also eat alot of protein and take saw palmetto, zinc, vitamin d and vitamin e supplements with my multi-vitamin.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I try to do a fast, hard, kegel squeeze right at the instant of ejaculation. If my timing is right on, not only does it enhance the pleasure, but it makes the different between hitting my face, or just splattering my abs or having a bunch of hot goo running down my hard shaft.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
it's called "pc muscle "

or
Pubococcygeus muscle

my muscle very strong

I can cut off urine flow completely

and prevent Ejaculate if I want too(orgasm only)

I did two dry orgasms then a wet one and another wet one 45min later the whole time staying hard

I did that 6 days ago

Last edited: