Pussies

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey straight guys and women who like women! What kind of pussy do you like on a woman? I've been kind of digging on a nice larger one that is situated more to the back so it really shows off when she sticks her ass out. I'm also liking it when the lips are smaller and don't show much. It just looks so clean and tight and perky. And the ass is tight, full, round, and a little high. I just want to shove my face into it and take her from behind!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a pussy that is HAIRLESS, has small soft lips, is bright pink inside, warm and wet when fucked, and that squirts sex punch all over my face when I tongue tease it. :biggrin1:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I have never met a pussy that didn't look good to me. I love love love what a hard clit feels like when you're brushing your tongue against it. I guess what I really enjoy is if my partner's been doing her kegels and I can really feel her muscle contractions around my cock.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never met a pussy that didn't look good to me. I love love love what a hard clit feels like when you're brushing your tongue against it. I guess what I really enjoy is if my partner's been doing her kegels and I can really feel her muscle contractions around my cock.

I Agree...I love a hard clit, I also like big clits

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh, wait. i thought you were talking about the guys who let women walk all over them like my friend jason.

i'm sorry, carry on...

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the pussy is very unattractive and thank goodness I am GAY because I would have a lot of trouble eating one. I THINK WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SEXY it is just what is between their legs that is ROUGH!! I love butt pussy and a big cock and a nice set of lowhangers! I wish I could give a BJ to a straight guy and he would see the difference in the way a gay guy blows compared to a waoman! Likewise I think a woman eats pussy better---they have one and knows what feels great. LOL........

zzykes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rather presumptuous to limit response to "straight guys and women who like women." I enjoy blond pussies with nice, full puffy lips and a decent sized clit. Especially hot when they juice at the slightest provocation and remain agape after a thorough plowing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, wait. i thought you were talking about the guys who let women walk all over them like my friend jason.
i'm sorry, carry on...[/quote] Am I the only one who has noticed how misogynistic these two guys tend to be?

I think the pussy is very unattractive and thank goodness I am GAY because I would have a lot of trouble eating one. I THINK WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SEXY it is just what is between their legs that is ROUGH!! I love butt pussy and a big cock and a nice set of lowhangers! I wish I could give a BJ to a straight guy and he would see the difference in the way a gay guy blows compared to a waoman! Likewise I think a woman eats pussy better---they have one and knows what feels great. LOL........

You have made it quite clear that you don't like our girly parts on numerous occassions. :12: So stay out of threads which clearly mention it in the title and for the love of God, Chavous stay the hell out of the womens galleries!! :angryfire:

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy? A wet one, a tight one, one that will squeeze me. Love a hard clit too. I like them shaved or trimmed. But most of all - I just like them. :hump: :wink1:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have an aesthetic preference as such - I love all pussies and will grace each one I encounter in life with lots of fingering, licking, and the best fucking I can possibly give. All I ask is that she's clean/trimmed.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may actually be turning straight ... just came from the gym where this tight chick was actually getting me hard ...

if I do, the one I want is a tight one that feels like its pulling it in