pussy adaptation?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question for the ladies here who have been in long term relationships with well endowed men. I understand everyone's pussy is a different size, like the penis, but can the pussy adapt and change through repeated sex with a well endowed guy? I know it's not going to have a lasting or drastic effect on the vagina, but over time can you become more accepting of deeper lengths. I ask because my long term partner has recently been able to slide down my nearly 8 in length penis to her clit and do a little bit of slow grind action, something she was never able to do before. However, I was in a chair or sitting up slightly both times, so maybe angle had something to do with it? It's almost amazing to both us when I'm at my max of raging hardness and she can do this all of a sudden and how much can get int there. I've always been able to slide all the way in slowly while in missionary pos, but on top always seemed impossible...until now.

I am just bit confused because I always hear woman say the vagina never stretches permanently due to sex no matter how big the penis, but then I also hear women say they get used to and can handle a bigger penis over time. So is it just getting used to the sensation to where it's not painful? But if that's all it is, how does this explain my experience?

The vagina is a fantastic and mysterious creation...like women I suppose.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been able to.

It might have nothing to do with having sex with a well endowed man. I'm simply speculating here, so keep that in mind, but the uterus can move and change position, and that's a normal change that can occur as a woman ages, so that may be a factor that could limit. Or not. My uterus is now tilted and it wasn't when I was younger. I don't know how that changes my depth or if it even plays a part. Perhaps if it were tilted more or less in one or the other direction than I would be deeper.

There are also hormonal changes that affect the elasticity of the vagina, so a change there might have helped.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adaptation? That's a new one on me. I've had a child vaginally, so I feel that I've been changed permanently. But being with my husband for over 11 years I've yet to feel that I've fully adapted to him. That's good and bad, you know. Sometimes it's kind of uncomfortable when I'm not completely ready or just not feeling 100%. Other times, OK, I'm 16 all over again.

Adapted? Not me.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends how you define 'stretch permanently'. We are talking muscle tone and it can both rebound and adapt.

Permanent change can happen too. (had to add that) OP and his lady are fortunate. Not all irreversible change is for the better when it comes to fit.

Last edited:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, i will add my lady has always been rather "deep" although she has a child. However, she is still very tight needing extra lube 1/2 the time. and I'm not super thick about 5.75-6. It seems just sliding right in has gotten easy over the years - but i think that's just her "getting used to me"? I haven't noticed tightness or deepness based on time of the month but maybe I'm just not that perceptive. I know her "fluids" change from clear to milky white depending on her cycle or whatever. And its not like she could only fit half of me in before, she's always been able to take most of me easily, albeit slowly once it gets past like 6 inches. But that that extra inch or so lately with her on top to get to grind is new..and nice.

Last edited:

clandestine1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adaptation? That's a new one on me. I've had a child vaginally, so I feel that I've been changed permanently. But being with my husband for over 11 years I've yet to feel that I've fully adapted to him. That's good and bad, you know. Sometimes it's kind of uncomfortable when I'm not completely ready or just not feeling 100%. Other times, OK, I'm 16 all over again.

Adapted? Not me.
Sounds like the way my wife describes it.
Sometimes, very full and bordering on painfully uncomfortable-other times, seems as if I could be much larger and not bother her at all.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like the way my wife describes it.
Sometimes, very full and bordering on painfully uncomfortable-other times, seems as if I could be much larger and not bother her at all.

Well, maybe for the part about could be much larger. No way! He is at my absolute limit right now. And if somebody tells me these things get bigger as you get older then I'm joining a convent!!!

Seriously, it does take an effort to make sure we both have a pleasurable experience. Sometimes not so much an effort, but there's always some work involved. That's not a bad thing at all. It means we get to spend more time doing things to each other that we like to do, and I really like him to do it!

If there was no love involved I'd dump him in a heartbeat for a smaller guy, LOL! Ever hear of a well-endowed fellow feeling inferior now?

Sorry, I tease him quite a bit, and he does become self-conscious about it sometimes. But I assure him that I'd have nobody else and he's damn worth the sacrifice!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ellie P, can your guy fit all of himself inside you? Can certain positions allow for deeper penetration than others..or less painful? I know you said you haven't adapted but do you think his size has made for any sort of permanent change either physical or psychologically?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a six year relationship with a man whose penis was 10"x6". It took a while, a few months by my memory, but eventually I was able to fit all of it inside, vaginally. Due to the shape of his head, I was never able to have anal sex with him. It felt like a stretch every time, but it was very comfortable, always, even when we got rough. I had a lot of large lovers, but my husband has a very average penis in both length and girth. I wouldn't say I feel much of a stretch from his thickness most of the time, though the contact is very good. Depth-wise, sometimes there is pain. I'm definitely only as deep as he is long right now. Some of my toys don't fit comfortably if I try to push them all the way in. I'm pleased with this, because it makes us a pretty good fit most of the time. I would say that mine has been adaptable.

JG6

Just Browsing
Media
My current girlfriend has had cocks all over the map - dudes like 3-4", and guys up around the 8-9" area.

Enthusiasm and caring makes a big difference, even if you are 6.5-7" like me. I stimulate her very well with oral first, but that comes after wonderful foreplay. She basically has told me cock size doesn't matter much - it's the man attached. I'm the first guy ever to make her have an orgasm so easily - and she's had bigger and smaller. The moral - she'll adapt if you do! :biggrin1:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With regular sex it does (ie every day or every other day) but if you stop then the vagina will tighten up again.

Although some girls seem to have 'vaginal memory' where even after a period of no sex they will still be able to accommodate you. But that is rare.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a follow up to the OP's question; How much does the mental aspect come to play?

If a 35 year old woman has had 4 or 5 lovers in her life who were on the average side and her twin had 4 or 5 lovers as well, the fifth one (a long term relationship) being well above average (girth and length), wouldn't the twin be more adept at taking on #6 if he had a large cock?

I realize my point is leading, but I've had this discussion with several women IRL who insist only childbirth can change the size limits of the potential space.

(My analogy from a male perspective is palming a basketball. I could do it back in college, but since I don't have practice, I can't anymore. I'm sure if I was motivated enough I could do it again with about 5 minutes of practice)

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a follow up to the OP's question; How much does the mental aspect come to play?

If a 35 year old woman has had 4 or 5 lovers in her life who were on the average side and her twin had 4 or 5 lovers as well, the fifth one (a long term relationship) being well above average (girth and length), wouldn't the twin be more adept at taking on #6 if he had a large cock?

I realize my point is leading, but I've had this discussion with several women IRL who insist only childbirth can change the size limits of the potential space.

(My analogy from a male perspective is palming a basketball. I could do it back in college, but since I don't have practice, I can't anymore. I'm sure if I was motivated enough I could do it again with about 5 minutes of practice)
Some of it could be aided by experience. My first two experiences were average in length, the first average in girth, and the second thicker than I expected. The third, was very long, and as thick as the second. My experience with the second may have made me more open-minded and relaxed for the third. The fourth I can't remember, other than the strange garlic scent that came from every pore. The fifth was even longer, and thicker than the third.

I remember being curious about it because he'd pressed his bulge into the small of my back a few times, and against my hip or abdomen a few other times. He was always polite with me, but also really horny. I could smell it on him. So I was curious. And when I saw his cock, it looked impossible. Still, it was only a bit longer and a bit thicker than the biggest one before. So I was not only open to playing along, but eager. Very eager. Too eager. He was a virgin, and he found it ticklish. I was frustrated. It didn't fit right away, as I described in my earlier post, but it did eventually.

I never encountered any penis bigger in either dimension. So, every time I found one, even if it was only a little smaller, and was therefore still enormous, I wasn't intimidated, nervous, tense, and it always fit.

What surprised me, a year after the break-up, was that I had this lover whose dick was 4.5" long. In several positions, he could bottom out. The lover before him had 8" x6 ". The others I was seeing at the time were all at or above 7". That I didn't start an encounter at that depth was news to me. The shorter penis could get into my cul de sac and make me come hard. Meanwhile, I had rekindled what was supposed to be a platonic relationship with my ex with the 10" x 6" penis. One night, after an afternoon with Mr. 4.5", in a moment of weakness, we had sex. A lot of sex. And he fit like always. A truly perfect fit. Like I was made for him. The very next morning, Mr. 4.5" was back. And he still folded me in half, and nudged the cul de sac until I came. Just as he always had.

Now, I've been with my husband for 5.5 years. I can't easily engulf a 7" toy. Six inches is way more comfortable. 6.5" feels like the kind of stretch I like best, if we're talking just about the stretch lengthwise. My husband's cock is shorter than that, but still strikes the cul de sac, and still makes me climax, though he focuses on my g-spot, and most of my orgasms are g-spot orgasms.

Anyway. I have "known" a lot of men, with a lot of size difference. I have felt that each of them fit, and fit very well, though (after lots of practice) the biggest one fit the best. Making it fit, was easier because previous partners seemed to have prepare me for it, and also my interactions with him had made me curious for months.

Last edited:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, great detailed post Altered Ego. Basically you are saying the pussy is adaptable (at least yours is) but in the end the 10x6 monster fit the best? Was he able to get to all 10 inches in you? Basically the focus of my question was whether the depth can actually adapt like the width apparently can. I think it's pretty crazy if the 5 incher was hitting bottom and the entire 10 incher was able to fit all the way too. That would be some crazy adaptation, and basically throw out the window all the theories about woman being one size and finding the perfect fit...In fact at least from your perspective it sounds like woman can adapt and get pleasure from all penises, and given the right amount of time, experience, mental preparation, and sheer will power...bigger can feel best of all. Good stuff!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, great detailed post Altered Ego. Basically you are saying the pussy is adaptable (at least yours is) but in the end the 10x6 monster fit the best? Was he able to get to all 10 inches in you? Basically the focus of my question was whether the depth can actually adapt like the width apparently can. I think it's pretty crazy if the 5 incher was hitting bottom and the entire 10 incher was able to fit all the way too. That would be some crazy adaptation, and basically throw out the window all the theories about woman being one size and finding the perfect fit...In fact at least from your perspective it sounds like woman can adapt and get pleasure from all penises, and given the right amount of time, experience, mental preparation, and sheer will power...bigger can feel best of all. Good stuff!
I think we're all different. My experience actually seems to be that I am less elastic as I age. Also, when I was more internally flexible, the smaller guys didn't hit bottom in every position, and usually only until my first orgasm. My husband and I usually do not have sex beyond my first orgasm, so I'm not sure If I tent to deeper than he can reach after that. I do know that I probably couldn't fit my ex inside my vagina right now. I have toys much smaller than his penis which no longer fit all the way in. Yes, every time I have had sex with my ex who had 10" (I don't like to call it a monster; it was very good to me) once we passed the intial period during which we could not fit all of his penis inside me, he was always able to go balls deep. That one time we had sex after we had already been estranged for about a year, he felt really different, and really familiar. I mean the fit felt new, old, and perfect. I think the time apart really is what made it feel so perfect. I thought a lot about the fit, because he kept saying, "[AlteredEgo], I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." In the moment, I thought he meant he didn't want to hurt me with his dick. I kept thinking how it felt exactly right, as if it was a perfect mold. I thought about it so much because of what he kept saying. I found out later, he just meant he didn't want to hurt me emotionally by having casual sex with me when I was so fragile from a different break-up at the time.

I have retained some elasticity. I usually use toys that are about my husband's dimensions. It has always been my habit to buy toys the same size and shape of my lovers, when possible. I still have some bigger toys, though, and sometimes I play with them. Sex with my husband is so sporadic. I avoid larger toys when I know I am going to be with him, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I have experienced masturbating with a toy about an inch bigger, and within a few hours having sex with my husband. I feel the difference, but I still feel what (to me, I never asked him) feels like nice, tight contact with his cock, all the way to the cul de sac. My favorite position with him (and his with me) both are shallower positions, and the stimulation I feel most is to my g-spot, and we stop and do oral after I come, so I don't have the same level of comparison I once had. But, I do feel that there is still a lot of adjustment that goes on with my vagina, just not as much adjustment as there used to be. I would struggle with 7" today. I have a toy which is 6.5" useable inches in length, and that feels best (in terms of my toys) right now. (I still greatly prefer my husband to any of my toys.)

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I'd like to throw my opinion in here if I might. My history is much like AE's, only my 10 incher couldn't go balls deep. Otherwise, I've had many different sizes as well and only once did I encounter a penis that couldn't satisfy me and he had a micropenis about the size of a finger (no exaggeration).

AE, thanks for the great description. As far as having less elasticity goes, I am experiencing the same because of menopause. Apparently lower estrogen levels have a major affect on that. Thank goodness for lube. lol

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually read a good description on what happens to the vagina when it encounters something large. Think of it as a muscle getting stronger. So when used to a bigger object albeit a penis or dildo, the muscle adapts and can handle it easier. Therefore what may be considered "looser" is actually stronger. After such prolonged use ends or goes away, the vagina may feel tighter but actually it's "weaker". The only actual stretching that occurs is right after a larger object is in the vagina. For a large penis maybe that's a few minutes and for a baby a few weeks or months. But otherwise it goes back to normal state whatever that may be - strong/weak/loose/tight.

I am still confused about depth though as it seems there's a quite a bit of adaptation there too where I would think it's pretty set like the penis... averaging 3-4 inches when not aroused or 5-7 when tented/aroused. But apparently there's space to allow for a 10 inch item to be fully inserted.