1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Pussy After Birth Giving

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Megar123, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megar123

Megar123 Experimental Member

Hi everyone,

I have a question ladies. My wife is pregnant witb first kid and she is into natural childbirth. She is 1.7 meter and before pregnant she was 45 kilo rather tight woman.

She is preparing to the childbirth in many ways but one of them is doing kegel 5 times a day 5 sec squizes at least 10 times.

Child is normal size - we are 1 month before term of childbirth.

The question is: how looser her vagina going to be after childbirth, is it possible to get as it was before by doing kegels after childbirth?

I'm ! Guy with normal size penis 5.5 non bonepressed x 5 girth so i'm a bit afraid of sex after childbirth.

Thanks for any answers.

2. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Hi @Megar123 Welcome to LPSG!

I see you are a new member to the site and appreciate you coming here. I also appreciate you asking your question. I'm sorry it was met not very positive posts. I assure you LPSG is a friendly place but the topic was one that upset some members.

That said it is a valid question and I've researched some past threads that discussed this for you. These may not answer your question but hopfully they do.

Sex after child birth

What changes after giving birth?

Sex after kids

Sex after childbirth...

sex after babies,

Sex after baby

Anyone else’s wife have this issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice