Pussy Boundary?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by metas, Apr 5, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

For some good reason, we human now are covering our genital area.

Well, I have a cock that I know where its start and its end are. However, I am not so sure about the boundary of pussies.

The reason I ask is because some female co-workers at my office start to wear very low hip jean or pants that we have had some discussion whether or not they are showing their pussies. Well, I think I won’t allow my 15 years old daughter to go out if I can see just the edge of her mons pubis through her very low hip short.

Also, I just have had some argument with my female friend that she is just showing her vagina to a doctor during her rectum examination. I think vagina is very very close to asshole that if someone is working on one of them, they both are well being exposed. Well, at least if I were a doctor examining a female asshole, I am sure seeing her vagina.

So, I love to hear what women think about where the boundary of pussy territory is.

Thank you.

2. meanestpenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know about the boundaries so much, but you have a very HEALTHY cock!

3. metas

metas New Member

Healthy cock! Thank you very much, but then this is a good example of subjective thinking. Only look at photos, one can comment on my cock as HEALTHY!

Well, I'm not sure if balls are part of cock or not. If cock and balls are different things, then which line is separating them. You may be able to answer me this one BADPENIS! (How mean is yours?).

Anyway, I am serious about my thread today. It is really an issue at my office now.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    How sad that these women do not know their own bodies well enough. But what you are describing is probably a matter for law enforcement. Ask the police what a female can wear on the street in your country without getting arrested for exposure.

It changes from nation to nation. Some places they are putting women in jail for wearing trousers.

5. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

you dont know if your balls are part of your penis? no wonder self-reported studies are so inaccurate...

6. metas

metas New Member

no input from women? Why? Don't like the question again? Or it sounds too silly to ask?

Hi DUDE, It is all about words and languages.

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a woman.... hard to tell for you?

8. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    +1

i have to agree with this as it is a matter of law when we're getting down to the nitty-gritty.

9. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

if this is in response to me, i was responding to the op's post about how he was unsure if his balls are part of his penis. no, it isn't semantics

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, Dude, it was metas the OP-- he said no women had responded, which is not so!

11. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From that beautiful avatar, anybody should know that :biggrin1:

Metas,

Cultures are so varied and different, it may take someone from your area to correctly answer your question.

#11 Countryguy63, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  12. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Yeah. It's kind of hard to tell with the Yoda userpic. Hmmm... Then again, I always thought Yoda was a guy - but then again maybe not.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    How did you know it wasn't Yaddle without her hairpiece?

14. metas

metas New Member

No No No...I think people here still do not understand.

LAW LAW LAW....There is no word in any law saying about pussy lines. It always comes down to personal judgement.

If your law says, Don't show your pussy in public! Then how big or small of your bikini is a proper one? C_mon guys and gals...This why this thread is up here. Pubis hair? Pussy lips line?

I ask women on this board as for general or average thinking. I want to here may be the different between men and women view on this if you guys and gals happen to be the one who judge things Right or Wrong.

Sorry, If I ask too much and non-sense for some. But it is surely makes sense here now.

Thank you for comments anyway.

15. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Various states define their own laws with regard to legal behavior, though it should be noted that nudity alone is not criminal.

For example, Texas Penal Code:

The statue specifically calls out the bunghole and any part of the genitalia, which is as concise a definition is as required for officers to make a reasonable determination as to criminality...the more important point of the statute focuses on the actor's intent, for this is what legally distinguishes simple nudity from criminal indecency.

16. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

For many in modern world, there are no pussy boundries. Although there is something called Professional Boundries that are respected in many countries. I think maybe woman worldwide are feeling their oats, so to speak, after spending eternity under the rule of man. That is, if course, if they don't still live in a country that makes showing any skin potentially punishable by instant death.

17. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

The pussy starts at the mons pubis and ends at the perineium(sp?)

18. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    I've actually heard this, the truth is the law is that pubic hair isn't really where the law is, its more about the actual vagina, Any part of the labia showing is illegal, anything else is boarder line but still fine. If you're a father then what you define as too low or close to showing privates is your own "house law" do what you will. But legally as long as the organ/orifice isn't showing then its not breaking the law.

19. metas

metas New Member

See...it is more difficult than anyone would think it is.
    Sometimes, creating a thread like this one is not just for fun and number of responses.

I think we could leave out those laws and back to what people on this board think. Laws are useless if they act against your feeling.

I will keep listening.

Thanks very much for any honest replies.

#19 metas, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  20. Daisy

Gold Member

pants cut low enough to see a vagina??? I have never seen this and I live in California where girls frequently dress like hoochies. I don't know where youre seeing this, but certainly havent seen it myself. Thats pretty nasty though!

Draft saved Draft deleted