Pussy Boundary?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK...I'm gonna treat this as a serious question (not that easy to do, actually!) In the workplace, it is unacceptable to dress in any manner that sexually titillates. I would guess that any pants that are in danger of exposing or going anywhere near the vagina, however you define it, would violate that rule. Besides, I have never seen a woman dress in public in a manner that caused me to exclaim: "Damn, did you see the vagina on that one!"

But I would like to apply for a job at your place of employment...

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, example...

Thai girls are now dressing with so low and loose hipsters. I sometimes would be able to see their asshole hair if there is enough illumination down the ass crack when they bend down to reach for something.

Another example?

Don't laugh if I am telling you that I am a lecturer in an university. Girls with mini skirt without undies sitting cross-leg while they are concentrating on an exam paper, and I am standing in front of the class looking over across the room. Surely, sitting down with lag crossing together won't allow me to see their vagina, but I can clearly see their pubis hair. Some might say, JUST DON'T LOOK! Well, if you are a (horny ) man like me, could you be able to forget the scene like this? I hate to see things I like that I cannot touch..OK! Now laugh.....people.

many more examples to tell....

Still want to be in my shoes guys????

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I hate seeing young women, or men, wearing pants so low you can see below their hipbones and the top edge of pubic hair. I want to pull up their pants and hand them a belt. A little abdomen showing is one thing, but 3" below the navel is another, even if you are long-waisted.

@nicenycdick- need a secretary? I'll show you workplace titillation! ;)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lynn, you have some very poetic friends!

"plumber's crack" is what metas was describing when someone bends over in low and unbelted trousers. Usually men are guilty of this but women could be as well.

My personal peeve is fashions that deliberately show a person's underwear. Even if the underwear is quite modest and still clean, it is not meant for that. Transparent or gaping clothes are simply bad design. I would rather see a naked person than all that pretense of modesty.

I know that is not your original question, metas, but it is my opinion.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some of the low riding pants can get rather interesting I'll say.

One real surprise I had a few years ago, was while at work one day, in a big box store. Our HR lady was a very nice looking, professional person. Someone I would never expect anything at all sexual from. And what happened really wasn't meant to be that. It happened that she was crouched down doing something on the floor. I got distracted, so I didn't notice just what :) Anyway, while she was crouched, the back of her low cut pants opened up enough to get a great view of her ass crack. She appeared to have a really nice ass and getting a view down her crack was a plus. She stayed in this position for over a minute so I had a real treat. Sure changed my view of her from then on.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In some case, I would say "yes, I agree".

It is quite sexy sometimes too when you are seeing things over your expectation. Here is what I would love to share the nice side effect of it. I have got one of my partners this way. The short story is...

I am a person who always love the look of full and healthy pussy Mons Pubis with nice pattern of pubis hair. She was my friend's sister, and we went to the beach. She had been appearing to be a very normal girls since I knew her. My look on her has changed since seeing her in a very low cut bigini that day. She pulled down her pants and accidentally tugged the edge of her low cut bigini down a bit. I kept dreaming about this scene for a painful while before making a big decision to hunt her pussy down.

BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BOY....................

Some of the low riding pants can get rather interesting I'll say.

One real surprise I had a few years ago, was while at work one day, in a big box store. Our HR lady was a very nice looking, professional person. Someone I would never expect anything at all sexual from. And what happened really wasn't meant to be that. It happened that she was crouched down doing something on the floor. I got distracted, so I didn't notice just what :) Anyway, while she was crouched, the back of her low cut pants opened up enough to get a great view of her ass crack. She appeared to have a really nice ass and getting a view down her crack was a plus. She stayed in this position for over a minute so I had a real treat. Sure changed my view of her from then on.