Pussy changes

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go for ones that smell good.

Sassyspy you have a hot looking pussy. Plump outer lips, well developed, full inner lips. The plump outer lips would look awesome with my face buried into them and I'd love to suck, stretch and slurp those inner ones.

If you want to squat on my face we can get a nice rhythm going; grind, slurp, spreadm suck, repeat...

:biggrin1::tongue: "Unfair!," I cry, to be so cruel to single girls!!! :wink: Nah, just adds to the mental visuals when needed! Oh and thank you- lol though I did try to rearrange, as I stated, I was worried/insecure

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all I can say is 'thank you, Gisella'!!! Until looking at these pics, I truly thought my pussy the ugliest and surely the only, one in the world with this labia lusciousness. I am so glad to see I am not the only one- I have always envied women and their tiny little lips, and have spent many a moment trying to 're-shape' mine! So 'skirt or no skirt', at least I am not a female oddity!

This site has turned out to be so much more than I'd hoped- (Thanks, Yorkie!!)

Woman..you are beautiful! And as much extra skin and fatty clit you have going you are pinky girl...

I'm mocha and with lots of mocha skin foldings...and the pinky just inside...

Yeh, I do know what you are talking about envy the tiny ones(and pinky too in my case)

Now I just learn to accept mine and hang all out...:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woman..you are beautiful! And as much extra skin and fatty clit you have going you are pinky girl...

Yeh, I do know what you are talking about envy the tiny ones(and pinky too in my case)

I think they are all beautiful. Just like the penis. They are all different. Men and women learn to love what you have and who you are..:cool: :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think they are all beautiful. Just like the penis. They are all different. Men and women learn to love what you have and who you are..:cool: :smile:

Yep, I do agree Danny...:wink:

I had a joke sent to me by my ex saying it reminds me in many ways, that was cool but I may had deleted..:rolleyes:

Was a woman lay down in the bed exhausted after sex and the guy walking away with his penis still dripping come and all proud..but the funny thing was that her pussy lips were still clapping wild and clapping more by his wonderful performance...

LOL...yep there some pussy lips that can do claps in someones imagination....:lmao:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Gisella, I like you girlie! Lets make our new years resolution together, eh? we'll let it all hang out and find ourselves as beautiful as the tiny ones! (and btw, mocha is also beautiful):smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella, I like you girlie! Lets make our new years resolution together, eh? we'll let it all hang out and find ourselves as beautiful as the tiny ones! (and btw, mocha is also beautiful):smile:

:fest30: :hug:

Yeh Sassy! 2007 here we go!!!

:smile:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella and SassySpy,

You are more than welcome to come hang out at my face, I am sure we'll all have a good time will be had by all. (he says as he licks the tip of his nose with his tongue).

I love pink, I love mocha, I love swollen throbbing, dripping wet pink and mocha even more.

SassySpy - you have a great chest too.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
erm, thank you for compliments JMeister, but really- its not all about that. its about how we feel about our bodies, regardless of how a man may respond to it. :smile:

Though I need addend to say we may have drifted a bit from the original question, and hope we are still within the thread parameters.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get it. The question is how/can others influence your self image? If 100 people on this board expressed a preference for your pussy over thin little pink ones, would it have any influence on your self image.

What if it were 1000 people, what if you heard on the news that women were having surgery to enlarge their lips. Would anything influence you or is it so innate that nothing would influence your self image.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get it. The question is how/can others influence your self image? If 100 people on this board expressed a preference for your pussy over thin little pink ones, would it have any influence on your self image.

What if it were 1000 people, what if you heard on the news that women were having surgery to enlarge their lips. Would anything influence you or is it so innate that nothing would influence your self image.

Actually, interesting you should mention that. There was a popular (well kinda popular) show in England about 'designer vaginas'- and many many women were electing to have the surgery. I saw some of the results, they were stunning, based on my opinion, which differs from others.I thought about the surgery, same as I used to think about breast implants. I guess I reached a point of learning to accept myself as I am, though sometimes 1 negative comment can totally demolish the last 10 positive ones, why is that?
As for my self-image being influenced by others, the previous paragraph indicates of course it is to some degree. It takes a conscious effort on my part to overcome the feelings I experience when someone says something less than nice, I guess, about body features I was born with and can't/won't change. But I do believe most of that comes from somewhere inside me, which has been shaped by external influences in childhood/young adulthood as well as societal standards over the years and the media image we are shown of 'beautiful'.

LOL! Did I respond to your comment through all that verbosity, JMeister? I can ramble- I am sure I must talk in my sleep or at least 'sleep-type'!!:biggrin1:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes you answered my question. You can be influenced but it takes a lot of work and it's easy to have the progress wiped out.

In general my attitude is the opinions I care about are from a very small list of people and that list changes depending on the topic.