Pussy / Cock (Describe how they smell)

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, this is probably not for the faint hearted, but I'm interested in desribing as accurately as I can the smell of natural pussy and cock.

Pussy
Fresh cod

Cock
Prawn Cocktail Crisps

Anyone else? :tongue:

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, this is probably not for the faint hearted, but I'm interested in desribing as accurately as I can the smell of natural pussy and cock.

Pussy
Fresh cod

Cock
Prawn Cocktail Crisps

Anyone else? :tongue:

You are funny. Pussy doesn't smell like Cod Fish. Pussy smells like pussy - what a nice smell it is, too. Fresh pussy is the best. Damn, my mouth is watering for some now. Can't really comment on cock though.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very good sense of smell but I can't really say that my woman has any certain odor or fragrance. She is typically clean and has more of a soapy aroma. I am more curious about the effect of my wife's pheromones. All I have to do is get my nose close to her pussy and I am rock hard. There seems to be more of a magic coming from that which I can't necessarily smell.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a very good sense of smell but I can't really say that my woman has any certain odor or fragrance. She is typically clean and has more of a soapy aroma. I am more curious about the effect of my wife's pheromones. All I have to do is get my nose close to her pussy and I am rock hard. There seems to be more of a magic coming from that which I can't necessarily smell.

Pubic hair makes the pheromone scent much more potent. I rub my nose in my husbands pubic hair and i feel myself getting swollen and hot.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice when i shave down there around my inner thighs or trim all the hair off there is less of a smell, its that ballsack inner thigh smell. Most of the girls i've been with have had that same kind of "skin" smell down in their vagina, i dont like the odor, but then again i'm an american and we are obsessed with being clean and no odors.

porter

pussyfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy smell varies from woman to woman. I've know several who had virtually no 'bouquet' at all, even after heavy exercise. Others couldn't scrub off the aroma with steel wool. And as a man who is happy to orally pleasure a woman's asshole when asked or I'm just in the mood, jeeeeez. All you have to do is take a shower and wash off. Then it just smells like soap. If you're in a 69 position, your nose is going to be up her ass a lot of the time. Girls, always give it a rinse before hopping into bed.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The smell also depends on how she is built, how deep the folds of her labia are, hood of her clitoris because the glands responsible for smegma production are much more abundant in deeper folds.

I'm a little too stringent with my hygeine before sex....but i would never want him to smell anything unpleasant. I think i'm too paranoid to enjoy 69.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy smell varies from woman to woman. I've know several who had virtually no 'bouquet' at all, even after heavy exercise. Others couldn't scrub off the aroma with steel wool. And as a man who is happy to orally pleasure a woman's asshole when asked or I'm just in the mood, jeeeeez. All you have to do is take a shower and wash off. Then it just smells like soap. If you're in a 69 position, your nose is going to be up her ass a lot of the time. Girls, always give it a rinse before hopping into bed.

You're right it does but it still smells good to me. I like the smell, it turns me on. I'm not talking about women who don't keep themselves clean. In fact, the lady I'm seeing now don't have a smell in her pussy or ass. She is clean and I like it. All the pussies I ever fucked - it's been a lot, too - only smelled right after "that time of the month."

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Clean, healthy pussy = fresh smell of an sea shell just washed up on a tropical beach.

Clean penis = no definite smell, but I've often detected a faint smell of freshly baked bread when deep-throating down into a guy's crotch.

The smell of my college girl friend's pussy = white table vinegar. She kept a gallon near the bidet as a douche.

The smell of a one-night stand's uncut dick who doesn't know how to keep him self clean = "I've got an idea! Let's take a hot, soapy shower together, first."

J

JR7

The most common vaginal odor I experienced especially in college in the mid to late nineties, was the smell of freshly sharpened graphite pencils. I've left this comment on another thread too. Try it - sharpen three No. 2 pencils using a menchanical or electric sharpener. Smell the tips, and tell me if I'm wrong. It's not an unpleasant odor at all. I'm not saying all the pussies I've eaten/fucked/fingered have smelled like that. I wish they all did. I've had some doozies that I wished had the familiar sharpened pencil aroma. But it got to the point my sophomore or junior year after I had enough pussies 'under my belt,' where I'd take off a new girl's panties, subtly inhale right before taking that first lick, get that whiff of freshly sharpened pencils, think, "Yepp, that's pussy alright," and then munch box for 45 minutes.

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just cleaned pussy.... Hmm... Maybe fresh cut spring flowers with a hint of lemon :biggrin1:

Honestly though, I can't describe it, it's just nice!

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, pussy smells like the first time you walk outside after the first rainfall of the spring, mixed in with the smell of a warm breez as the sun rises on a tropucal beach, with a hint of freshly cut grass (using a push mower adn not an electric or gas one) sprinkled with vanilla and topped with a fine dusting of crisp mountain air.