Pussy / Cock (Describe how they smell)

J

JR7

Come on Niiko8 and Audilike! In your attempt to praise the pussy, you've defeated the entire purpose of this thread. The thread asks you to ascribe a ready touchstone to the aroma of pussy. It's all nice and poetic to liken it to "fresh cut flowers," "mountain air," or "recent rain," but come on, it doesn't smell like that (at least not naturally). So far I've hit the nail on the head. If you're with a woman who doesn't stink and doesn't douse her bush with FDS, you'll smell those freshly sharpened graphite pencils. Try it you'll see. Hide some in your brief case or interior sport jacket pocket, and take a pretend trip to the bathroom mid-session. Smell your finger then smell those pencils, and tell me if I'm lying. It might not work for all gals. Those who have sever vaginal odor won't smell like freshly sharpened graphite pencils. Those who use perfume, feminine deodorant spray or some sort of cosmetic cover-up probably won't. But if you're with a normal girl with a normal pH, no infection, who washed the urine droplets away, and is not on her period, you'll detect those telltale pencils, my friend

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can not imagine a clean pubic region smelling like anything but skin. A slight personal body odor, but that is it.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I love the smell of a mans crotch - I love it when it lingers on me after we have made love and I can still smell him under the covers in the morning after he has gone.

Yes all the way from his sweat to his cum and the bits from underneath his pits too

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha JR7 I was trying to be sarcastic! Seriously tho, it doesnt really small like anything, little bit of soap i guess.

ApolloL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i can imagine unwashed pussy smells like asian fish sauce. i'd like to think that a clean pussy smells good.

unwashed cock can smell nasty from the pee that goes in the pubes. clean cock smells like skin. but there's a certain smell in the guy's inner thighs that drive me crazy. it's sexy.

juicygacapre33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a very good sense of smell but I can't really say that my woman has any certain odor or fragrance. She is typically clean and has more of a soapy aroma. I am more curious about the effect of my wife's pheromones. All I have to do is get my nose close to her pussy and I am rock hard. There seems to be more of a magic coming from that which I can't necessarily smell.

It's that voodoo that she do so well lol

juicygacapre33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met a woman that had a pussy that smelled like a dead, rotting deer that you smell when you ride past it on the road....that was a DEALBREAKER and a nosebreaker! If I would have had a car tree air freshener, I would have hung it on her clit ...

J

JR7

Yeah, enzia, I remember maybe 4 pissy smelling pussies in college. Still went down on them, and as I recall, 3 out of the four gals immediately switched into 69 as soon as I started licking. Interesting correlation. The 4th gave me a great blowjob after the half hour I licked her urine-smelling vagina. Notwithstanding the smell, all 4 vaginas were gorgeous looking. Of course, I felt that way about probably 90% of the vaginas I encountered in college. Something about UW Madison must have attracted girls with beautiful pussies!