Pussy contractions without orgasm?

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
I've had the pleasure with a young girl recently. We had sex for a long time, maybe an hour.

I could have told she has come at least 4 to 5 times, since she had pussy contractions so often.

But she said she came only 2 times.

Do you have pussy contractions outside of an orgasm? Was she telling a lower number to keep my ego in check?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the feel of contracting my kegels when there is a cock inside me. It feels amazing but there is a difference between the speed of the contractions when I do it on purpose vs when I orgasm.

I also don't count so if you told me I came 4 times I'd just say "Yeah, it was great."

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can contract my pussy whenever I want, but it can happen by itself as well outside of an orgasm. The only difference I've noticed is that when I have an orgasm all the muscles in my pussy are contracting, when I do it on purpose there's less contraction of the deepest muscles.

Like Honey I don't count, I just would have had a great time. :wink:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you feel some fairly quick regular contractions, like how the male feels when he squirts, coming from within the pussy, the gal is probably orgasming. NOTE Some girls orgasm and you might not feel the quick involuntary twitches. She can Kegel your cock at any time I guess. Think Kink must have powerfull Kegel power like she says - it feels awesome if you are thick - all that friction.

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have pussy contractions outside of an orgasm?

I can have voluntary contractions due to kegels but have mini involuntary contractions all while I'm having sex. I wouldn't call them full blown orgasms but it's really close. I think my maximum has been around six during a session and does not included a full blown orgasm.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you need a lesson in basic feminine sex. Women can contract, can have intense pleasure without an actual flooding orgasm, or the feelings of one. Lucky little bitches.