Pussy Creampie Feeding - Sexy or Sick?

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd always had this fantasy of fucking a girl and then have her feed me her pussy creampie afterwards. A couple of months ago, my wife fulfilled thi personal perversion by fucking me cowgirl-style to completion (mine, not hers) and then crawling up on her knees and straddling my face with her freshly fucked pussy so I could eat her out. She must've been on the verge of orgasm beforehand as, as soon as I commenced my post-coital cunnilingus, she started cumming and the intense vaginal contractions of clitoral orgasm had her pussy ejaculating my own semen into my mouth as if she was force feeding me cum from her cunt. For me, it was a fantasy fulfilled, but when I blogged it on my website, most of the comments I got from guys in general said that this was just disgusting and not sexy in the least! Thus, I'm wondering if the LPSG community feels any differently about creampie feeding or, and I'm perfectly happy to accept this, am I just a sick pervert?

Cheers,
~Reese! :~)

P.S. I've posted before and after personal creampie feeding photos in my gallery as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: confidential36

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I totally get this. As a lover, and avid sucker of pussy & cock, I love it. I have eaten plenty of creampies. But, I do understand those that aren't into it. Esp those that aren't sucking cock or eating their own load, this could be seen as a bit taboo.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After what I thought was a heroic long fuck a long-time partner said, "Go down on me so I can cum too." With only momentary worry of disgust, I dove in even though spent and a "one and done". When I swallowed my first mouthful of pussy juice and my own cum, she orgasmed dramatically. Then, she got on top and sat on my face. Her orgasms continued to coincide with my swallows.

Do this too...smell of just spunked pussy drives me crazy..and she cums every time!!

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to eat my cum out of my girl's pussy. When I cum in her she insists that I eat her and make her cum. I really love the taste of my cum and her pussy mixed together.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend that had a roommate in college. They had no place to fuck so they did it while their roommate was doing homework. Once he went to shower after breeding his girlfriend's cunt and when he got back his roommate was eating his cum out of her cunt.!!!!!!

Reactions: mutualjax and Heat

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you enjoy creampie feeding, everybody consents, and nobody gets hurt, then that's nobody else's business. However, the practice is going to evoke an "Ick!" response in many people.

You just need to expect the "Ick Factor". Of course, you knew that already.

serbhabibmix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reese, I say that's the hottest fucking thing ever. Some men don't like it. So be it. I find it hot as fuck. The men that do like it are in a class of their own because its entirely a whole different experience. The ultimate is to kiss freshly cummed-in pussy lips and let it seep out into your mouth and kiss your lady with it. If it can come out of my dick and she sucks it out, why can't I suck it out of her pussy?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would like to but i feel like my girlfriend would be weirded out about it

Me too. I'm gonna bring it up when the time is right. Actually, I'm just unload inside her and start eating her pussy and see how she reacts. Hopefully she isn't weird out and lets me ear her to another orgasm. :biggrin1:

Simba