Pussy eating tips and advise.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_N Flay Table, Mar 18, 2009.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

Hey ladies, I realize every woman is different. But does anyone have any tips or advice about how to please a woman in that way?
    Any secret moves? ;-)

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Please, please, ladies. Teach me. Mind if I have a wank while you do? I promise not to distract you.

3. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

Actually I was really look for tips and tricks. But thanks hickboy ;)

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

It's better to consider yourself teachable than taught.

5. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

No tippy tongue, use a full tongue - and two or three fingers is nice. :)

6. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    MMM-HMMM!! I eat pussy as I like mine to be eaten (then adjust based on her feedback): I usually start with some slow, firm kisses on her inner thighs, moving my way toward her pussy, nuzzling my face and hair against her (don't skimp on the amount of time spent with this - make her really want it!). Then long, slow licks - full tongue! - along the outter folds, sucking gently until I work my way against her inner lips, separating them with my tongue and continuing to suck and lick them. I always start with doing everything slowly and gently, taking my time, until I feel her start to move her hips and push her pussy against my face. If you really pay attention you should be able to detect a difference between the initial movements and those she makes as she starts to head toward orgasm. Then my licking becomes firmer and a bit quicker until I decide to finally take her clit between my lips and stroke it with my tongue as I suck it softly. By this time I'm probably fucking her with a finger or two and allowing her to let me know (usually with her body language but sometimes verbally) what, exactly, she wants.

Personally, I think the most important thing is that you WANT to do it and are enjoying it. As I told someone once, when you do it for yourself it's always better for me! Sometimes the reason a woman can't cum via oral sex is because she's so concerned that the guy isn't enjoying it that she can't relax and get into it. So enjoy the journey and don't get hung up on making her cum.

7. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    Great advice, I'll keep that in mind the next time I give my girl a good tongue lashing.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

+1 with Multi-OrgasmicChic.

Adding to it, lick from the perineum up.
    When you lick the clit don't just concentrate on the top, instead make sure to lick the underside too. For me, this is my most sensitive, chill inducing spot.
    Make sure your tongue is wet, no spitting, but use a very wet tongue and lips.

Tongue fucking is always good - even better if you lay back, stick out your tongue, allow her to straddle your face and grind against you, directing you to make your tongue soft, hard, or in between.

:smile: Just a few tips. But, you know, they say you learn by doing and I am entirely willing to show you...

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Just do this. :cool::wink:

10. jumla123

jumla123 New Member

Then long, slow licks - full tongue! - along the outter folds, sucking gently until I work my way against her inner lips, separating them with my tongue and continuing to suck and lick them. I always start with doing everything slowly and gently, taking my time, until I feel her start to move her hips and push her pussy against my face. If you really pay attention you should be able to detect a difference between the initial movements and those she makes as she starts to head toward orgasm. Then my licking becomes firmer and a bit quicker until I decide to finally take her clit between my lips and stroke it with my tongue as I suck it softly.

11. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Don't eat it.

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hick hums and growls when he eats my pussy, the vibration is just fucking wonderful - icing on the cake of having his tongue moving round my pussy. Not only that but the sound turns me on, too.

13. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    It may be better than nothing, but this particular trick has never really done much for me. Difficult to explain why - maybe just too "all over the place."

14. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

Ditto! It is just a good way to annoy me and get kicked in the head & off the bed.

15. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I recite the alphabet in the deepest voice I can manage, and when I get to the end I start all over again. (Note to all who may try: RECITE it. Don't sing your ABCs, as that could lead to a mood-shattering bout of laughter. Actually, I'm just guessing. Try it out and get back to me.)

16. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does anyone like butterfly kisses for teasing or otherwise? Seems to be hit or miss in my experience.

17. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Egzaktlee.... put that under the "trying too hard" category .... the worst is trying to hard to provide oral... more for a man, vs a woman.

Relax with it.

Want it.

Enjoy it.

Give it.

Relax with it.

Take it.

Appreciate it.

Then...maybe, own it.

18. crossy

Gold Member

Fingering the "abc"'s doesn't do it for my women. I have had great success with fingering (very lightly) the 2nd chorus of "God Save the Queen".

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh well, excuse me for not paying attention to the content, darling - I'm usually too busy cumming on your face! :tongue::wink:

Are you talking about the national anthem or the Sex Pistols track? :confused:

20. Pitbull

Gold Member

Taking notes :tongue:

I accept that invitation :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted