Pussy eating tips and advise.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
every woman is different, so i don't speak for everyone when i say what i like. for me, i like long, soft licks that go up and down. the quick tongue-darting licks are nice as well. clit action is always good as long as you take your time and it's not rough. it doesn't hurt to swirl your tongue around the clit either, but whatever you do, never bite or scratch the clit cause that fucking hurts. oh and it's also nice not to have scratchy facial hair too cause it feels like there's sandpaper rubbing up against the lips. that's all i can think of for now.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy but here's my take. Show her passion and really enjoy what you are doing and what it does to her. Tease her a bunch before but remember to not leave her hanging too too long and start diving.

Use everything you've got and be creative. Small things can matter and add to the passion like how and where you grab her during it so remember all your tools like your hands and voice. Learn the ins and outs of her needs and responses and then work her as much as you can, make her feel devoured, learn when to shift her to the next gear. All this builds up to allowing her to feel comfortable enough to fully and totally let go.

When she comes don't be too quick to give up - it might not be the end. Her clit might be a little sensitive but with a little practice you might find new ground and her ability to extend her orgasm into multiples or one longer continuous one. Creativity works well here, finding out what changes work to excite and extend her.

When she's done switch right into penetration while she's still on her orgasmic high :wink:

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just never underestimate how sensitive that clit can be. i believe for most women, the slightest, most gentle tongue movement can be felt. use this to your advantage (and hers). i agree on the tongue fucking part, but only when she signals that she's really getting into things. just be careful not to ram her clit with your front teeth. if she starts thrusting/clenching, don't be afraid to go to town on her wet hole with your tongue for a short time

let her know that the act is turning you on big time. i've been with women that have been generally embarrased about the act itself, and women who have been self conscious about their big swollen pussy lips when i've sucked/pulled on them. and finally use a free hand or hands in a meaningful way. caress her thighs, stomach, hold a breast or tug on a nipple. just don;t fidget :) as far as fingering goes, that's a whole other topic.

Wesbukowski

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMM-HMMM!! I eat pussy as I like mine to be eaten (then adjust based on her feedback): I usually start with some slow, firm kisses on her inner thighs, moving my way toward her pussy, nuzzling my face and hair against her (don't skimp on the amount of time spent with this - make her really want it!). Then long, slow licks - full tongue! - along the outter folds, sucking gently until I work my way against her inner lips, separating them with my tongue and continuing to suck and lick them. I always start with doing everything slowly and gently, taking my time, until I feel her start to move her hips and push her pussy against my face. If you really pay attention you should be able to detect a difference between the initial movements and those she makes as she starts to head toward orgasm. Then my licking becomes firmer and a bit quicker until I decide to finally take her clit between my lips and stroke it with my tongue as I suck it softly. By this time I'm probably fucking her with a finger or two and allowing her to let me know (usually with her body language but sometimes verbally) what, exactly, she wants.

Personally, I think the most important thing is that you WANT to do it and are enjoying it. As I told someone once, when you do it for yourself it's always better for me! Sometimes the reason a woman can't cum via oral sex is because she's so concerned that the guy isn't enjoying it that she can't relax and get into it. So enjoy the journey and don't get hung up on making her cum.

Wow best post I have seen, been lurking here for a while but I had to reply...
This should be required reading for all. Simple and to the point! :tongue:

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every woman is different, so i don't speak for everyone when i say what i like. for me, i like long, soft licks that go up and down. the quick tongue-darting licks are nice as well. clit action is always good as long as you take your time and it's not rough. it doesn't hurt to swirl your tongue around the clit either, but whatever you do, never bite or scratch the clit cause that fucking hurts. oh and it's also nice not to have scratchy facial hair too cause it feels like there's sandpaper rubbing up against the lips. that's all i can think of for now.

How about a nice soft beard??