pussy eating

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to lick pussy it's my favorite things to do! I generally do it BEFORE I cum in it though. Just a general rule.

-A.B

D

deleted405852

I don't mind cleaning up my own messes, but boy do I love licking a girl from her inside out.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread makes no sense. Why would you cum inside a girl instead of all over her face and in her hair?

Anyways, I do like pussy.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a dedicated pussy-eater. There are few women whose pussies I would eat, no matter the age, size, race, or anything else, just as long as they were clean and disease-free!

I have eaten the pussies of several married women whose husbands would not do it for them! And my favorite pussies are very hairy! I love digging my way through all that brush to get to their hot wet holes.

notsoshabby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love eating pussy and really love to eat it when there is a load in it. Mines fine but I once had a girlfriend who cheated on me with a friend and I totally got off on licking and sucking his cum out of it. It kinda freaks the girl out but she gets over it when I start eating her.

turfman

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is my favorite thing in the world! I have never tried it with cum in it but would probably like it. I have to have a clean plate to eat off of. Anywhere you want my tongue to touch needs to be shaved bald. I don't care what design is shave into the rest of it.