Pussy = Extra pocket?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So there was a thread titled "Have you ever shoved anything up your ass?" Puting things in your ass = vulgar to me, though sometimes very satisfying, but SHOVING something up there? I'd like to say that I've never SHOVED anything up anywhere, let alone in my orificies. It's always been nicely greased, some relaxing Enya was playing, and the object that was being inserted cuddled with me before we got down to business.

I just wanted to say all that before we actually got on topic. lol

SO. This thread is about the wonderful, fantabulous, spacious and sometimes even roomy, extra pocket that is your chinabox (Your coochie. Your snapper. Your pussy pouch. You punanny.) and all the wonderful things you've put up in it.

I can't say that I've put much in there, because it may never come back out. lol But I will tell the tale of the weirdest thing I've put in my vag bag. I was going for a drug test for a job and I seriously wasn't going to pass it. I think I'd even smoked pot earlier that day. The tricky part is the first thing they test for is temperature of the urine, so you have to keep it WARM. SO I called up a friend, who I knew was clean, and asked him to piss in a condom for me. It's an easy process: You wash the lube off it, piss it in and then tie it off. The tricky part is that I have to lay on my back and work it around until it goes in there completely. Once in, I had to wear a thong it hold it in there until i got to the testing clinic. Anyway, it's always worked and I've done it several times.

The weirdest thing I've put in my pussy: A condom full of piss.

*takes a bow for effect*

So tell me, ladies. What've you put up there? lol :biggrin1:

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:shock:

um.

that is hysterical.

but I can't really play along. pretty much only put cocks, fingers, and tampons up there. oh, and the occasional speculum, during uncomfy pap smears. bleagh.

the "extra pocket" subject line is making me think of a chick plucking her coin purse out of her drawers, though. hilarious.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found a product called instead. I've put that there. It worked about 60% of the time. I think it may be user error. As a child I used to masturbate with a toy rolling pin. I once tried a bottle of perfume. Perfume BURNS! I ran to the bathroom so fast my mother came to see if i peed the bed. Ice cubes are fun. You have to lick them first. Can't think of anything else. Oh! Wait. A red candle. My juice was pink when I came! Do not use colored candles! WTF was I thinking?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I can't say that I've put much in there, because it may never come back out. lol But I will tell the tale of the weirdest thing I've put in my vag bag. I was going for a drug test for a job and I seriously wasn't going to pass it. I think I'd even smoked pot earlier that day. The tricky part is the first thing they test for is temperature of the urine, so you have to keep it WARM. SO I called up a friend, who I knew was clean, and asked him to piss in a condom for me. /////// Anyway, it's always worked and I've done it several times.

The weirdest thing I've put in my pussy: A condom full of piss.

*takes a bow for effect*

I have to say that is wrong on so many levels. Alcohol, thinking about fleeing prosecution and now drugs!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it
I have to say that is wrong on so many levels. Alcohol, thinking about fleeing prosecution and now drugs!

Heather LouAnna said:
I bet your day was dull, man.

No, today wasn't dull, but in my day I was dull.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Thanks for that, I'd heard of it but didn't really know what it was. Might be worth a try.

Try it at home on your heaviest day. If it works out, test it out in your neighborhood. Wear black! LOL

I had a series of accidents on one of my medium days, But scored a perfect on my heaviest days. My light days are so light inserting anything seems stupid unless I'm giving a swimming lesson.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Try it at home on your heaviest day. If it works out, test it out in your neighborhood. Wear black! LOL

I had a series of accidents on one of my medium days, But scored a perfect on my heaviest days. My light days are so light inserting anything seems stupid unless I'm giving a swimming lesson.

Haha, since I'm very nearly a shut-in, I should be fine. I really am curious how they work.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Thanks for that, I'd heard of it but didn't really know what it was. Might be worth a try.

This looks similar to a diaphragm. I used to use mine when we wanted to have sex when I had my period. Usually I was past the first 2 days.
I would take a bath, put the thing in and I was good to go for about 4-5 hours. It would depend on the flow, but it worked well.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mumzi said:
This looks similar to a diaphragm. I used to use mine when we wanted to have sex when I had my period. Usually I was past the first 2 days.
I would take a bath, put the thing in and I was good to go for about 4-5 hours. It would depend on the flow, but it worked well.

But read the directions. I've never owned a diaphragm, but I always thought it was worn against the cervix. This thing is not worn against the cervix, but under it, in the cul de sac. Where do you put a diaprhagm? (Seriously does not know, and will probably find out on the web before you respond, but wants you to respond anyway.)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: yeh..I must try something different at least a toy! Looking foward to go to an adult store and find fun things there...:smile:

And about the most unusual and deeper was an IUD bcause i just can stand pills hormones and tryed depoprovera shot that made a mess in my system and went without a period for almost a full year...but i dont like the idea of 'sacks' too..like diafragmas and if the 'Instead' looks like female condons i dont fancy it inside too...

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey yeah, I forgot my IUD. loooooove my IUD.

well, I don't love it when it gives me bad cramps. but it's the best form of birth control I've ever used.